Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2015, 06:33 PM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking *TBU (TUNNEL BUDDY UNION)

Ladies I'd like to introduce you to *TBU. Tunnel Buddy Union. Were a group of guys that appreciate you being hookers! Most of us realize that there is a reason you are hookers. In almost every case it's to get from Point A to point B. You come in all ages, sizes and colors. Here are 6 (SEX) things you can expect from *TBU members.

1) We do not haggle or negotiate... EVER! We appreciate any and all specials you might have available including an ATF discounted rate. Some hobbyist no matter what the published rate feel it's a starting point and negotiate down from there even if the rate is already low. Not her at *TBU. we respect your published prices and services offered.

2) You can expect us to be on time, clean and showered ready to go. We know your time is valuable as is ours. It's a matter of treating you with respect.

3) Some *TBU members will bring gifts or tip. That's right, many of the hobbyist appreciate a job well done. We know that some of you ladies go above and beyond with your time and BCD activities. Its just our way of saying once again we "appreciate" you.

4) *TBU members will NOT use envelopes to carry the donation for your time. *TBU members will place the money in plane site spread apart so at a glance you can see the donation is all there.

5) *TBU members will write reviews and discuss the wonderful service you provide in both the Men's Lounge and Review Section. You can expect these reviews to be done in a timely manner. Once again all part of our respect and appreciation for you. All *TBU members will send a PM and or P411 request before contacting you to secure a session.

6) *TBU members will be respectful of your time. Each member will make every effort to be ready to leave when our time is up unless of course you as the provider tell us not to rush or offer a little OTC time as your appreciation for us. But before we leave we will ALWAYS say THANK YOU!

Ladies your thoughts? Want to support and be contacted by *TBU members? Simply place the *TBU logo in your sig line!

Guys Questions?

Interested in being a card carrying *TBU member? Here is what it will take.

1) Join P411 or have (2) active ECCIE reference
2) Have at least 5 reviews per year on ECCIE
3) Proudly display the *TBU logo in your sig line

Why ladies? Well it's because here at *TBU we think your "Simply The Best!"
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 07:15 PM   #2
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Ladies I'd like to introduce you to *TBU. Tunnel Buddy Union. Were a group of guys that appreciate you being hookers! Most of us realize that there is a reason you are hookers. In almost every case it's to get from Point A to point B. You come in all ages, sizes and colors. Here are 6 (SEX) things you can expect from *TBU members.

1) We do not haggle or negotiate... EVER! We appreciate any and all specials you might have available including an ATF discounted rate. Some hobbyist no matter what the published rate feel it's a starting point and negotiate down from there even if the rate is already low. Not her at *TBU. we respect your published prices and services offered.

2) You can expect us to be on time, clean and showered ready to go. We know your time is valuable as is ours. It's a matter of treating you with respect.

3) Some *TBU members will bring gifts or tip. That's right, many of the hobbyist appreciate a job well done. We know that some of you ladies go above and beyond with your time and BCD activities. Its just our way of saying once again we "appreciate" you.

4) *TBU members will NOT use envelopes to carry the donation for your time. *TBU members will place the money in plane site spread apart so at a glance you can see the donation is all there.

5) *TBU members will write reviews and discuss the wonderful service you provide in both the Men's Lounge and Review Section. You can expect these reviews to be done in a timely manner. Once again all part of our respect and appreciation for you. All *TBU members will send a PM and or P411 request before contacting you to secure a session.

6) *TBU members will be respectful of your time. Each member will make every effort to be ready to leave when our time is up unless of course you as the provider tell us not to rush or offer a little OTC time as your appreciation for us. But before we leave we will ALWAYS say THANK YOU!

Ladies your thoughts? Want to support and be contacted by *TBU members? Simply place the *TBU logo in your sig line!

Guys Questions?

I have graciously agreed to design the exclusive "TBU-Tunnel Buddies, Inc." Logo depicting SL & a fellow TBU'er actually plowing some tunnel & laying some asspipe. Won't you please join their club and proudly wear their badge as a mark of distinction?

Please feel free as SL suggests and copy the logo and add it to your sig line.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 07:42 PM   #3
D1G1T4L_PHUCK3R
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

I can't stop lmao, this guy ^^^
D1G1T4L_PHUCK3R is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 07:49 PM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Please feel free as SL suggests and copy the logo and add it to your sig line.

Old 02-21-2015, 07:51 PM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:

Guys Questions?

Haters are going to hate.
Old 02-21-2015, 07:58 PM   #6
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Haters are going to hate.
And Pimps gonna pimp...

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 07:58 PM   #7
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Does 4 or 5 out 6 qualify for a partial TBU membership? ???
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:02 PM   #8
Hobart420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I dig the concept.
Hobart420 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:08 PM   #9
Raikage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Wow drama between client and client?? LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL this is a great year.
Raikage is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:16 PM   #10
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikage View Post
Wow drama between client and client?? LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL this is a great year.
I hurt his little feelings because I made him a badge for his pimp club.

He'll get over it...he doesnt' like to be challenged 'cause he thinks he's all that.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:17 PM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
Does 4 or 5 out 6 qualify for a partial TBU membership? ???
lederhosen are optional
Old 02-21-2015, 08:25 PM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobart420 View Post
I dig the concept.
You kill me Hobart!

Old 02-21-2015, 08:31 PM   #13
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobart420 View Post
I dig the concept.

There is a lot of symbology in all that bush right?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 08:34 PM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
There is a lot of symbology in all that bush right?

Us older guys have "cut" through our share of vegetation!
Old 02-21-2015, 08:41 PM   #15
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

This sounds awesome! Where do I sign up? Do I get a badge? Troll doll?
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women