Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2014, 12:50 PM   #16
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Update your photos on your account.

I dont want to show up to see you are forty and your pics were taken when you were in high school.

Lol so true I agree with this
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:27 PM   #17
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
8) I refuse to see providers I can NOT at least chat with for a moment or two before the session. This eliminates most pimps and agencies by having this rule and who wants to text for an hour when you can have a two minute phone conversation. And yes you can block your number. Any lady who does NOT talk on the phone should be boycotted by ALL hobbyists.
this.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:17 PM   #18
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Make life easier on yourself and the hobbyist by doing some simple things. Your running a business and how successful it will be is entirely up to you.

1) Be honest. Own who and what you are. See my sig line for classifications. You are NOT fucking curvy at 200 lbs. If you use OLD pictures or photo shop the shit out of your pictures it might be a good idea to let the hobbyist know what to expect. Especially if your 75% covered in tattoos and don't show any in your pictures. Surprises are NEVER good when hobbying.

2)Answer session requests, reference checks and inquires promptly.

3) Don't over schedule by stacking one session on top of another. Allow for a shower between each session. And use soap. A baby wipe just doesn't cut it.

4) If your a smoker put on clean laundered cloths and wash your hair. Cigarette smoke gets into everything. Always a good idea to let your "new" client know you smoke. Brush your teeth and use mouth wash. Especially if you claim to be GFE.

5) Don't be drunk.

6) If you have rules or expectations make sure you let the client know UP FRONT before the session.

7) I once told a provider to come over in her PS'S, other than that I have never made any special requests. But it's always nice when a lady asks how would you like me to dress.

8) I refuse to see providers I can NOT at least chat with for a moment or two before the session. This eliminates most pimps and agencies by having this rule and who wants to text for an hour when you can have a two minute phone conversation. And yes you can block your number. Any lady who does NOT talk on the phone should be boycotted by ALL hobbyists.

9) Know the address of your incall. Most of us have GPS'S and it makes life much simpler.

10) Don't fucking text us while were driving to meet you. Or expect to wait till we pull over or arrive. It's not safe.

11) Have your incall picked up. Geeeez that's why they have closets and there ALWAYS seems to be room under the bed. At least have all your shit in one area. If your a high volume provider did you know you can take the used condoms and wrappers (empty) the trash before the next client shows up. Traditionally there are trash cans at the vending machines, by the elevator or at the front of the hotel. And house cleaning will give you a shit loads of towels if you tip them. Most guys don't want to watch TV so turn it off and maybe have some music playing instead.

12) If you have pets, a pimp, a fellow provider in the room with you, make damn sure your client knows about it or have them gone well before the session. Don't assume because its a cat or small dog its OK.

13) Turn your phone on SILENT or OFF.

14) If the circus shows up allow the hobbyist be advised so he can elect to reschedule but at least be upfront about it. NO... slapping a diaphragm in your kitty is NOT the same thing.

15) Be discrete. Keep your mouth shut in regard to giving out "any" information about other hobbyists other than saying "he" is a nice guy. Keep your complaining to yourself or wait till you talk to your girlfriend or pimp.

16) Realize why the guys are coming to see you. If your a talker and want to share your life story make sure its on YOUR TIME not his. Five minutes for a half hour and ten for an hour is plenty of time to break the ice and get to know each other.

17) If a client is NOT respecting his time with you and has went over (5 minutes) simply say... "Gosh were having so much fun and I'm enjoying my time with you. Did you want to extend your time?" Watch what happens! Or if you need to have him gone simply say I have to meet my "friend" and have to be out of here in X amount of time.

18) Most guys don't like hearing how your going to slip them in between Joe big dick at 1 and Fred I can't get it up at 5. Keep that to yourself.

19) Let the hobbyist know if there are things you are doing for him that you might normally NOT do and ask he not mention it in the review. Saves you a lot of explaining later on with other hobbyists.

20) I'm familiar with most hotels LOL but some guys might not be. Let your client know when they walk in which way the elevator is so they look like they belong.

I hope this helps and perhaps there will be other members with additional comments.
Please post this in Houston! You left out Athletic Build??
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:52 PM   #19
Jackbroker
Valued Poster

This is probably the best post of the year. Don't we wish that all providers not only read this, but actually did it?

For Dallas friends, I can personally testify that Jessica Jade, Loving Kayla and Heather Winston observe all these rules perfectly. They're also nice women.

Much about the hobby is probably similar to chasing unicorns.
Jackbroker is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:23 PM   #20
Guest010719-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 10083
My ECCIE Reviews

Great thread!!!!😘😘😘
Guest010719-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:06 PM   #21
Charlotte Breeze
Account Disabled

User ID: 213975
My ECCIE Reviews

Good post. Believe it or not, not everyone steps into this world with a mentor or really any idea where she's going with it. I know I've worked with some girls who really, truly had no idea that they needed to put on makeup, tuck away their luggage, or hide the trash can. Like any job, there's a learning period.

I would like to explain, just from a girls perspective, about not talking on the phone.

In regards to not discussing specific acts, no. We will not do that, especially not for someone we've never met. If there are reviews, you don't need to ask, and if she's new, you need to be prepared to take one for the team. While no, police officers aren't going to teleport to your house and snap you up if you say "Sure babe, I give BJ's for a hundred", if it is a cop you're going to have an even harder time getting out of it. It's not so much of a strictly against the law thing, but a not digging the hole deeper. Being arrested is bad enough and is going to happen if you end up with a cop in your room, the least one can do is try to make sure they don't get convicted.

Plus, we are not phone sex operators. If you want to talk dirty to get yourself wound up, that's fine, but that's not my job. If someone calls up wanting to talk about a bunch of different things, or engage in "foreplay" over the phone, I don't have any way of knowing that you're a serious client and not just some perv. And given that 99% of clients don't ask those kinds of questions, I don't really have to worry if you are or not either, I can just ignore those responses.

If you do your research, there should be no need to ask anything beyond "do I pass screening" and "does X time work for you?"

When it comes to actually having a conversation on the phone, that really just depends on the person. The reason a lot of girls have a flat no phone policy isn't because they don't want to talk to you, but because of the way many abuse the privilege of having that kind of access to us. Once you give them an inch, they really might just run off with the mile, so we go on the offense and set the precedence early. You wouldn't believe the guys who think it's ok to call us at 2am coming home from the bar, swearing about our pussy, or want to text all night because they're by their own description "bored". We want to be professional, and we want to make you feel like valued customers, we really do... but there's often not a lot of respect given for our time or what goes on in our daily lives, so we have to set firm boundaries. While tone may be a bit harder to read from an email, it really is the most effective and safest (home-wise) way to communicate with a lot of people.
Charlotte Breeze is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:51 PM   #22
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Breeze View Post
Good post. Believe it or not, not everyone steps into this world with a mentor or really any idea where she's going with it. I know I've worked with some girls who really, truly had no idea that they needed to put on makeup, tuck away their luggage, or hide the trash can. Like any job, there's a learning period.

I would like to explain, just from a girls perspective, about not talking on the phone.

In regards to not discussing specific acts, no. We will not do that, especially not for someone we've never met. If there are reviews, you don't need to ask, and if she's new, you need to be prepared to take one for the team. While no, police officers aren't going to teleport to your house and snap you up if you say "Sure babe, I give BJ's for a hundred", if it is a cop you're going to have an even harder time getting out of it. It's not so much of a strictly against the law thing, but a not digging the hole deeper. Being arrested is bad enough and is going to happen if you end up with a cop in your room, the least one can do is try to make sure they don't get convicted.

Plus, we are not phone sex operators. If you want to talk dirty to get yourself wound up, that's fine, but that's not my job. If someone calls up wanting to talk about a bunch of different things, or engage in "foreplay" over the phone, I don't have any way of knowing that you're a serious client and not just some perv. And given that 99% of clients don't ask those kinds of questions, I don't really have to worry if you are or not either, I can just ignore those responses.

If you do your research, there should be no need to ask anything beyond "do I pass screening" and "does X time work for you?"

When it comes to actually having a conversation on the phone, that really just depends on the person. The reason a lot of girls have a flat no phone policy isn't because they don't want to talk to you, but because of the way many abuse the privilege of having that kind of access to us. Once you give them an inch, they really might just run off with the mile, so we go on the offense and set the precedence early. You wouldn't believe the guys who think it's ok to call us at 2am coming home from the bar, swearing about our pussy, or want to text all night because they're by their own description "bored". We want to be professional, and we want to make you feel like valued customers, we really do... but there's often not a lot of respect given for our time or what goes on in our daily lives, so we have to set firm boundaries. While tone may be a bit harder to read from an email, it really is the most effective and safest (home-wise) way to communicate with a lot of people.
Charlotte Breeze I understand your point of view. And I respect it. So if I had the desire to meet you I would tell you "my" rule. If that didn't work a simple "I don't do that." No harm no foul. I won't see you either. Some of us hobbyist actually have rules as well. I can only think of one provider I was willing to break this rule for in the last year plus! I won't be blamed for other guys being dip shits. In most all cases I verify WHERE and WHEN. Sounds pretty simple doesn't it. Well let me direct you to a threAD I started in Austin. Now picture texting instead of actually talking on the phone!? LOL

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=981793
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women