Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2012, 02:42 PM   #1
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Bending Him Over -- Is He Really Ready?

Ladies,
I was curious how you get a man thru his first time taking a strapon? I would presume that he's already expressed an interest, so it's not going to be a surprise when he eyeballs a big rubbery phallus jutting from your hips? Do you whisper sweet nothings or simply tell him to bite down on the leather strap and be a good little girl?
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 06:51 AM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

First off any strap on play is request per the client. Second he must be prepped and ready for this type of play ahead of time. So in my book there cant truly be a surprise. Now I can blindfold him and have all my fun toys lined up and ready.......Thus him not know just which toy and what size it is that I may choose to pleasure him with.......Butt as any good Mistress should I warm him up with my smaller toys and work my way upwards to the bigger Dongs.........Hobby play is very different then BDSM realm play, as most hobbyest cant be plugged all day and do daily ass training to prepare for our sessions.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:11 AM   #3
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

There is no difference.
You just have to take time and prep you slave properly.
An asshole is an asshole.
If it is a session of ONE hour or two hours.
Hobby play or BDSM play is the SAME.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:03 AM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
First off any strap on play is request per the client. Second he must be prepped and ready for this type of play ahead of time. So in my book there cant truly be a surprise. Now I can blindfold him and have all my fun toys lined up and ready.......Thus him not know just which toy and what size it is that I may choose to pleasure him with.......Butt as any good Mistress should I warm him up with my smaller toys and work my way upwards to the bigger Dongs.........Hobby play is very different then BDSM realm play, as most hobbyest cant be plugged all day and do daily ass training to prepare for our sessions.

well said baby!!!!!!!

preperation and patience are the key!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:06 AM   #5
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I disagree as in the Hobby they are a paying client and most have a SO and are playing only occ. and UTR. Where my true lil subbies live the lifestyle and can obey and follow my commands at all times. I respect my clients bounders and limitations and realize their needs to play when they can. I also respect that even though they want nothing more then to be on their knees before more, serving me, they must respect their duties in the RL first. I respect that they have realized that they have needs that are not being meet at home and are true enough to themselves to seek me out and allow themselves some freedom and relief.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:32 PM   #6
Just'AintNuttin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

So....being relatively new to this realm. How would one go about learning to be plugged all day etc...I want to build up to allowing a mistress to do completely with me as she pleases but have always been a bit adverse to ass play due to past experiences..

Any help is appreciated asI do truly wish to please..
Just'AintNuttin is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 04:30 PM   #7
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14
Question How was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
Ladies,
I was curious how you get a man thru his first time taking a strapon? I would presume that he's already expressed an interest, so it's not going to be a surprise when he eyeballs a big rubbery phallus jutting from your hips? Do you whisper sweet nothings or simply tell him to bite down on the leather strap and be a good little girl?
txcwby6 is that the way it was for you?...and were you a good little girl?.....ija.....most providers don't kiss and tell with details like that, I could be wrong tho...
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:50 AM   #8
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Sigh...looks like I have a stalker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
txcwby6 is that the way it was for you?...and were you a good little girl?.....ija.....most providers don't kiss and tell with details like that, I could be wrong tho...
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:22 PM   #9
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

OUCH
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 05:41 PM   #10
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL Back Off now......He's my lil Cum Slut, no time left to be a stalker......I am a demanding Mistress now, ya know!! LOL

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women