Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2010, 10:58 AM   #1
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Welcome all - Tell us about your first time down the kinky road....

All,

I am so glad we now have this forum to discuss the edges of the page and your interest in going there. Be it mild or wild, all is pretty much open for discussion.

I would like to get the party started with an icebreaker... Tell us about your first time in this arena, be it public sex, bondage, or something else off the beaten track...

What was it that excited you, and has it lead to more encounters?

Or, if you are still a virgin, what is attracting you to this area?
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:07 AM   #2
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1070
My ECCIE Reviews

PPE I'm so excited to see this forum go up. I can't wait to read all the excitement it's going to bring into "our" world of pleasure.

An Amorous Sub,
Starr
TexasStarr is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:19 AM   #3
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

You're honey....you're what brought me here...let me be the ice breaker and tell you just a piece of my story....youre getting me all wet and excited thinking about how I went out on the edge with alittle bondage...and if I tell you how exciting it was, to be handcuffed and couldn't move to the enjoyment,..Oh, I wanted to move so badly, so I could enjoy his mouth on my body...all I could do was pull on the restraints and moan...and beg for him not to stop and to be able to look down at my breast, moving up and down from me breathing so hard...and I wanted to so badly to be able to touch his body...and then the excitement of him finally letting me lose to devour his body.....mmmmmm, Oh how I will have to do that again very soon....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:22 AM   #4
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess I'm still waiting.... I am looking forward to reading others stories here too. I am fascinated just not sure if it's for me. We'll see...

As far as kink, would participating in mud fetishes count?

I have a very dear friend who is a mud fetishist and he introduced me to that. While I am not really into the fetish part, it was AWESOME to hike out to the pits and play nekkid in the mud. We often talked about making videos about it.

My friend actually DID make videos many years ago for the HBO series "Real Sex". Pretty cool!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:50 AM   #5
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Well, hot Damn Fawn... that is hawt! That is what I am talking about.

And VNurse - Mud is definitely on the list here... An I saw that Seal Sex segment... Kinda hot.
Old 02-03-2010, 02:05 PM   #6
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I am sure that what I am writing here is going to be very tame for this forum but here goes:

Many years ago I was with my ex when we were just dating. We decided to “try” a little “kink” in our sex life. What we came up with was that I tied her up with a couple of silk ties to the headboard while I blindfolded her and teased her with food like strawberries, chocolate and ice… yeah, hang with me a minute.

After tying her up and blindfolding her, I then used the food in an aromatic way to tease her sense of smell then giving her a different food to eat while kissing and fondling her. That lead to her getting pretty turned on which then lead to my using a hot towel on her breasts and tummy to give her a sensation that was followed up with a wet cube of ice to her nipples… which made her really start to get into it. Then I moved on down and started to pay attention to her lower body while I continued to caress her breasts and tummy. Which seem to be very pleasing to her giving the verbal feedback I was hearing. Then I left the room… or so she thought! That just about drove her nuts but what she did not know was that I was quietly watching her from across the room and just when I sensed it was the right time, I came back with a full on attack on the kitty which just drove her over the top but that was just the beginning. I then took her while she was bound and blind which sent her to the next world. I have to write that I had not thought about that in over 25 years but now that I have, I wish I had someone that I could do that with… non-P4P of course. Anyway, back to the action… after she had gotten hers, I let her out of her bonds and she looked at me with a very turned on look and said… “My Turn!”. LOL!
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:02 PM   #7
repairman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Ice Ice Baby

This might fit here. Many moons ago when I was shackled to a female creature...she always went to bed long before I did.

One of these fine evenings, there happened to be an ice storm, and I had the wonderful idea that I would go out on the porch and stand on the ice in my bare feet until I could not stand it anymore.

Next, I hurried off to bed and planted them flat against her thighs. A primal scream, and flying fists ensued. No sex that night or several later.I guess that was not kinky enough for her.

I am divorced.....go figure.
repairman is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:48 PM   #8
RebeccaFair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 70
My ECCIE Reviews

Repairman, I'm sorry to tell you this, no offense, but I think there might be something wrong with you, lol.

Sub wise...I had been married a few years, and we were in missionary, but he lost his balance and came down to where his hands grasped my wrists which had been over my head....I liked it, I liked the weight of him on me, the feeling of powerlessness as he held me down. Needless to say my late husband and I had allot of fun experimenting in this realm, from spanking to fisting...learned good muscle control from that, lol.

Domme wise...January of last year, I was visiting with a friend, supposed to be overnight but ended up being 6 nights with an orgy thrown in. One of the days we were together, he asked me what I thought about being a Domme, maybe doing a little spanking and such. I told him I really had not thought about it, as I had always been sub and enjoyed that. Well, I was not hard to convince into trying it, I tend to be very open minded sexually. It began with this nice bottom sticking up in the air, propped by pillows, I started lightly stroking it, running my hand over the cheek and hip...giving a light slap. Working it up to a throbbing redness....oh I found I really liked it. The power, the tease and denial, then fulfillment. So, now I consider myself a switch, I enjoy being sub, I enjoy being Domme, and the give and take of mutual pleasure.
RebeccaFair is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:19 PM   #9
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I've had fantasies and desires for years, but was still a virgin until about a year ago when I ratcheted up the courage to call a provider that offered light B&D (not as heavy as I wanted, but better than I had ever had). She walked into the room with her toybag. She ordered me to get get naked and on my knees and worship her pussy which I did for a while. After she knew I was compliant and had been somewhat obedient, she had me get on the bed. She "handcuffed" me behind my back with a contraption she had made with velcro straps, blindfolded me, and had me pretty immobile and at her pleasure. She sat on my face while I pleasured her clean ass with my tongue, and then turned around and ordered me to do the same with her pussy. Her juices flowed and tasted great. I felt unworthy. All the time she was stroking my cock, but not letting me even come close to enjoying myself. She stopped as soon as I started moaning with pleasure. After a while, she flipped me on my stomach, and started manipulating my asshole, first with one finger, then two. Then she took out the toys and started f*cking me with a dildo, eventually leaving it inserted in me. (I had wanted a strapon, but she didn't don one.) She slapped my ass, softly, then harder, then harder (and all the while, I'm getting harder, lol). She reaches around me and start pinching my nipples, harder and harder. She works her way down my sides, and then starts pinching my cock and balls, pulling and tugging and slapping my balls. Oh, the joy of mild pain!! Eventually, the time has come to cum. We try several positions, and I eventually blow in CG.

A very pleasurable experience. I am ready for another experience at a deeper level.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:44 PM   #10
Guest031710
Account Disabled

User ID: 4985

^^ nice CT!

I'm pretty sure my first was with one who was the mod of the dungeon on aspd. I can't remember doing anything more than just toying around with blindfolds before then.

He brought a nice sized bag of toys with him and I was excited and a little bit terrified!
Those were the days! When everything still seemed new and unexplored ...
I wonder if there's anything left for me to try? :-/
Guest031710 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:36 PM   #11
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

Glad to see we are getting this party started!!! My first experience was in the P4P game. I had fantasized about finding a sub and all the naughty things I would do to her. I found my little angel in the North East while working on a long term job up there. We started with some light play during our sessions, blindfolds, handcuffs, leg restraints, & silk neckties nothing too kinky. Then it moved onto nipple clamps, floggers and assorted crops in addition to the bondage. I saw her many times during a 6 month period, each time better than the last. She was only 22 yrs old, but taught me a lot about what it means to be a true sub. That it was her choice to give herself to me and it was truly a gift that no money could have equaled.

I think this is difficult to find the P4P game as it takes a very personal relationship to achieve such trust and intimacy. But believe me, I'm still looking!
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:53 AM   #12
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1070
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohanaKoa View Post
I think this is difficult to find the P4P game as it takes a very personal relationship to achieve such trust and intimacy. But believe me, I'm still looking!
KohanaKoa, Sir,

Don't search too far. You've got a submissive that's been ready for such a long time, and the desires are extreme.

I enjoy a good Spankin,
Starr
TexasStarr is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:29 AM   #13
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStarr View Post
Don't search too far. You've got a submissive that's been ready for such a long time, and the desires are extreme.
Starr my love, you are definitely a first class sub and I love spanking your ass! NOW ON YOUR KNEES!!
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:36 AM   #14
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeDove View Post
I am sure that what I am writing here is going to be very tame for this forum but here goes:

Many years ago I was with my ex when we were just dating. We decided to “try” a little “kink” in our sex life. What we came up with was that I tied her up with a couple of silk ties to the headboard while I blindfolded her and teased her with food like strawberries, chocolate and ice… yeah, hang with me a minute.

After tying her up and blindfolding her, I then used the food in an aromatic way to tease her sense of smell then giving her a different food to eat while kissing and fondling her. That lead to her getting pretty turned on which then lead to my using a hot towel on her breasts and tummy to give her a sensation that was followed up with a wet cube of ice to her nipples… which made her really start to get into it. Then I moved on down and started to pay attention to her lower body while I continued to caress her breasts and tummy. Which seem to be very pleasing to her giving the verbal feedback I was hearing. Then I left the room… or so she thought! That just about drove her nuts but what she did not know was that I was quietly watching her from across the room and just when I sensed it was the right time, I came back with a full on attack on the kitty which just drove her over the top but that was just the beginning. I then took her while she was bound and blind which sent her to the next world. I have to write that I had not thought about that in over 25 years but now that I have, I wish I had someone that I could do that with… non-P4P of course. Anyway, back to the action… after she had gotten hers, I let her out of her bonds and she looked at me with a very turned on look and said… “My Turn!”. LOL!
To me, this sounds HOT! I'm not into pain (giving or receiving), even light pain. No nipple clamps or ass play for me, but I love to be teased. I love to tease. And I love caressing and light touch.

I guess my naughtiness comes from being in public. I love to be naked outside in very inappropriate places. My first husband and I used to have sex in the front yard, against the car in the driveway, or anywhere else we might (and often did) get caught. I gave him head in the produce section of Kroger's, under the table at The Olive Garden, and lots of elevators all over town. I often wore long skirts with no panties. He would sometime sneak under my skirt and eat me while passerby would wonder why I had such a look of ecstasy on my face. That was YEARS ago. I'm a lot more private now.
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:28 AM   #15
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Now,

That is what we are looking for... Anything that is beyond the normal "Bump and Grind", it does not have to hurt, it just has to be beyond the confines of Vanilla...

Nicolette - I so do love public play - excellent feedback... I can just see you trying to not to thrash and scream...

Lonesome - Wow, that is good stuff, food play - so 9 1/2 Weeks - Love it!

KK - Nice - lucky guy....

CT - That is a great first experience - I can refer you to some greate Domme ladies that can take you farther on your quest.

LRR - I so love it when it is new - one of my favorite things is to start the corruption.

Lace - You go girl... good to have a switch around...

Repairman - You ain't right.... But I like it!