Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Thailand - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2017, 05:21 PM   #1
gent46okc
Registered Member

Encounters: 9
Default %3 traveling first time to Thailand need advice please

I have read a lot and looking to travel Thailand but cant decide which place is best and the best time to travel wanting to avoid high season / rates. I have 7 days so advice for which city. Also has any used AirBnb and is there any issues with guest. I am looking to enjoy and partake with the ladies there. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
gent46okc is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 10:19 PM   #2
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

The high season is usually during American winter.

Right now, you're headed into the hot season in Thailand, so it will be low season. Monsoon season comes next, call it July or August to about October or so: it is not as hot as the hot season, but it is humid and rainy. (Usually, it is rain very late at night, but you can get some serious cloudbursts during the day.)

Really, there isn't THAT much difference in prices between high and low season. The Arabs flee the REALLY hot season in the Middle East, so they are hitting Bangkok year-round.

I go to Bangkok. I've never been to Pattaya, so I can't comment on it.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 05:38 AM   #3
malenurse
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Do your research. I used agoda.com for my hotel needs. I have been back to Thailand about 15 times. I enjoy Bangkok because of the many things to do throughout the day but I love Pattaya because the women are easy going and less business like. Enjoy your 7 days and don't fall in love with the first girl that grabs your balls.
malenurse is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 10:23 AM   #4
spaceman181
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Bangkok is a blast and beyond your wildest dreams.
spaceman181 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 05:43 AM   #5
monkey
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I have been to both Pattaya and Bangkok. I love both of them. If I only had 7 days, I would probably only go to one of them. I think that you can't go wrong either way. They both have positives and negatives. If you want to be in a big city with many cultural options in addition to unlimited pussy, Bangkok is the place. If you want a more laid back place with unlimited pussy and a shitty beach, then Pattaya is probably the place for you.

I have been during both high and low season and didn't really notice much of a difference in prices. I did notice a difference in rainfall. It rained its ass off in September and was really pretty annoying. I still had fun, but it rained constantly.

The bottom line is do some more research and decide what you want to do. I don't think you can go wrong with Bangkok or Pattaya. The good news is that you can choose only one of the places because you will surely be making a second trip after this one. Once you go you will always want to go back.

I haven't used Air B&B in Thailand but I have recently read some not so positive reviews. Choose wisely if that is the route that you take. There are plenty of low cost hotels that will allow as many visitors as you want without hassle. I am sure that you can find an Air B&B that is fine too.

Have fun!
monkey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women