Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160176
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452818
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2017, 09:53 PM   #1
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19
Default The Clear and Present Danger of Self Driving Cars

Has anyone stopped to think about the possible terrorist uses of self driving cars?

Let's say the terrorists find out that a guy like Assup and his gay fuck buddies have a gay whorehouse set up in Austin, and they use self driving cars for taxi's. They get a ride over to the whorehouse, and see Assup sucking on a bunch of shit covered cocks, and they are disgusted, as any reasonable person would be.

They kill Assup and all the other faggots, because Muslims hate faggots, then they steal their cars. They fill those cars up with diesel fuel and fertilizer, put a remote ignition agent in it, and presto, they can send it to any soft target they like, and blow the shit out of it.

How can we stop them from the blowing up part?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 10:23 PM   #2
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Has anyone stopped to think about the possible terrorist uses of self driving cars?

Let's say the terrorists find out that a guy like Assup and his gay fuck buddies have a gay whorehouse set up in Austin, and they use self driving cars for taxi's. They get a ride over to the whorehouse, and see Assup sucking on a bunch of shit covered cocks, and they are disgusted, as any reasonable person would be.

They kill Assup and all the other faggots, because Muslims hate faggots, then they steal their cars. They fill those cars up with diesel fuel and fertilizer, put a remote ignition agent in it, and presto, they can send it to any soft target they like, and blow the shit out of it.

I don't think there's any way 2 stop them.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:25 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
...yes, just like remotely controlled ground vehicles.

As for "stopping them" ... it is my understanding they are dependent upon external communication sources. Disruption of those communications will disable the vehicle.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:31 AM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

You'll never stop Asswipe from sucking cock.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 07:18 AM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
His business will start picking up now that BP is on the "fritz"!
Old 01-11-2017, 06:41 PM   #6
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He really loves dick after it has been shoved into some other faggot's ass, because it has more shit on it.

He is disgusting.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 06:23 AM   #7
DSK
Account Disabled

If someone says, "Love trumps hate" in a hateful and scornful way, are they a liberal?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 06:24 AM   #8
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
...yes, just like remotely controlled ground vehicles.

As for "stopping them" ... it is my understanding they are dependent upon external communication sources. Disruption of those communications will disable the vehicle.
OK - turn off the GPS signals would work if you know it is about to happen. However, if there are thousands of the things out there, how do you watch them all?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 10:49 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

^^^^^ Are you familiar with "fake cell towers"?

They are all over this country. When you get within range and your phone is on it automatically modifies your phone to a 3g status .... and restricts your gps access. .... There are a lot of them along the Canadian border, around military bases, and strategic airfields ... etc..... and the communications from your phone then pass through the tower to the "main frame"!

The same technology can be used on the cars .. in fact .. they can be "programmed" at the factory .... for "safety" ...
Old 01-12-2017, 01:43 PM   #10
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
^^^^^ Are you familiar with "fake cell towers"?

They are all over this country. When you get within range and your phone is on it automatically modifies your phone to a 3g status .... and restricts your gps access. .... There are a lot of them along the Canadian border, around military bases, and strategic airfields ... etc..... and the communications from your phone then pass through the tower to the "main frame"!

The same technology can be used on the cars .. in fact .. they can be "programmed" at the factory .... for "safety" ...
I was not familiar, but it makes sense. Thanks!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 01:58 PM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was not familiar, but it makes sense. Thanks!
Look it up (google) ... I had my first encounter in Northern Maine lot long ago .... when I got back after having to go to a phone store (3 of them finally) in a bunch of small towns who don't like folks from "out of town" ... to get my phone working "correctly" ... I looked it up and read up on them. It fit what At&t operator told me when she asked if I were close to the border!
Old 01-12-2017, 02:24 PM   #12
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Look it up (google) ... I had my first encounter in Northern Maine lot long ago .... when I got back after having to go to a phone store (3 of them finally) in a bunch of small towns who don't like folks from "out of town" ... to get my phone working "correctly" ... I looked it up and read up on them. It fit what At&t operator told me when she asked if I were close to the border!
I know the feeling, when I was in Lubec I was getting charged and hit by Canadian cell towers, the bastards.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 03:57 PM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know the feeling, when I was in Lubec I was getting charged and hit by Canadian cell towers, the bastards.
On the subject ... if you're offshore and in range you can "bounce" off a cruise ship's wifi ... for sending and receiving email ... speaking of "getting charged" ...
Old 01-12-2017, 04:03 PM   #14
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:

You have one hell of an imagination.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 09:34 PM   #15
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You have one hell of an imagination.

Jim
I've been told that before, but frankly, it is easy enough to imagine any number of disgusting things Asswipe would do.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women