Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452834
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37055
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2012, 02:40 AM   #1
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Slapping & Lightly Choking

I want know if there are any providers out there that would trust a client enough to do this during session? I know I love this in my non providing life but would be up to maybe trying it in my providing life... I dont really go all out in a session partially because I dont want to be embarrassed so I just keep quite.. But a little aggression and pain during sex is a big turn on I have a couple clients I let pull my hair and what not but never went this far... Men how do you feel on this topic as well?

One more question for the men do yall get mad or get turned off when a women wants to play with her clit while yall are fucking? Or does it get in your way?
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:57 AM   #2
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I just want my time with a woman to flow naturally. Pretty much whatever turns you on will turn me on as well..... to a point anyway lol.

....and no, playing with your clit or anything else while fucking doesn't turn me off or get in the way at all
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:19 AM   #3
Guest032414-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I haven't gone beyond slapping a woman's ass and pulling her hair during sex, so it's new ground for me. I guess part of it is upbringing, but I have found it difficult to be more aggressive than that, either privately or in the hobby. But if it enhances a lady's sexual arousal and enjoyment, I'm game to try just about anything.

As for playing with your clit, I consider it quite a compliment to know that a lady is able to enjoy (or relax) herself enough with an ogre like me to be trying to get herself off. It also allows me to see what kind of stimulation she enjoys. I know the hobby is about what the guy wants, but a satisfied partner is part of a great session for me.
Guest032414-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:24 AM   #4
Randomuser50
Registered Member

I myself would not like pain/play, or whatever you want to callu it. While I do like to please a woman anyway I can. I am not sure I would enjoy that.

As far as playing with her clit while screwing, that's not a problem.
Randomuser50 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:39 AM   #5
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Like you, I like a little pain. The harder you can get on my nipples the more turned on I get. I have often wondered what it would me like to be slapped. I know I have had the urge to do in real life, but never followed through with it.

Please, play with your clit. I love it!
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:56 AM   #6
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Having my face slapped..NO.
Having my swollen wet clit slapped with his hard cock YES!!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:54 AM   #7
TownCryer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I encourage a provider to do self play whatever it is to provide her with a overall rocking experience. As far as Slapping, I have always enjoyed a few well placed slaps to the clit as well as her face with my dick. I have enjoyed rough nipple play as well, and have had my hair pulled before to direct me to a hallowed spot. In correct proportion and frequency these activities have produced squirting from many of my partners who have never done so before. I find there is a fine line and care must be evident, communication a must to allow the good times to roll.
TownCryer is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:02 PM   #8
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I would never a slap a woman in the hobby or civie life. However, I've been wanting to try a lite choking during MISH with a provider. It would have to be with someone that I trust and she trusts me also.

Play all you want with your clit while I'm fucking you!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:15 PM   #9
ass_man
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I think light choking and slapping can be a major turn. In my non-hobby life I've definitely noticed that my past lovers can get really aroused by it. But of course it all depends on the mood and the person you're with. I think it's always a good idea to discuss it before doing it in the hobby or outside of it. You don't want to just slap a girl in the heat of passion if you're not sure if she's into it. It can potentially kill the mood and end your session right then and there.
ass_man is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:18 PM   #10
ass_man
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Oh and I love it when a girl plays with herself during our play. It is a major turn on for me. I love to watch her furiously move her hand over her clit while I penetrate her. It's almost like it drives me to perform even better. I just love watching a girl lose herself in her own self pleasure!
ass_man is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:49 PM   #11
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I wrote about this in one of my reviews. A young provider and I were deep in rut and she wanted me to dominate her so I placed my hand on her throat but I was uncomfortable doing it. Then another young provider, again when we were deep in Mish rut placed my hand on her throat just before she came. And another, while riding me CG wanted me to bite and slap her breasts.

So now I have this epiphany: Some chicks like a little domination and pain because it really gets them off. So embrace the fact that they trust you and are turned on and give them what they want. This really isn't breaking the rule that boys don't hit girls. Just don't get too enthusiastic or clumsy ... they bruise very easily.

As to playing with your clit, it's a big turn-on because it shows you are into the session. One of my hottest sessions ended with me finger fucking a Slavic beauty as she played with her clit. Her orgasm was tremendous.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:13 AM   #12
guest031612-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

and have a "safe" word...Mine is usually "Apple."

Boog-
guest031612-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:36 AM   #13
JHurt1968
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

My current ATF who I see at least every other week likes it rough. I previously wasn't into that and had to be convinced to try. It helped that she and I had a very long talk about it and we established a safe word. She trusts me and I trust her which is also important. It's now evolved into rough sex/domination. While our activities were great before they are now incredible. The only problem I have is with slapping her. I've done it but very lightly but it still makes me uncomfortable. I won't choke her with my hands so we use a very soft scarf and even then I don't choke her a lot. She will choke herself which is more of a turn on for me. Spanking, hair pulling, and slapping her tits I'm OK with now because it's such an obvious turn on with her. She comes and squirts on a regular basis now when I slap her tits during DATY, FIV, CG, and mish. She claims that I'm the only one that dominates and is rough with her but who knows for sure. All I know is she opened up a side of me that I didn't know existed. I have issues with ED but never with her because the rough activities turn me on so much. Not proud of it I have to admit.

I love watching a woman play with her clit especially during activities. Hell, I encourage it.
JHurt1968 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:39 AM   #14
Fratelli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I've never done the slapping/choking thing, but have to admit the domination aspect is a turn-on. But to JHurt's point, it seems there has to be a lot of trust and communication going into this. There is an alert thread going on in the Austin forum right now over a guy who took this sort of activity way too far with a girl who wasn't expecting or into it.

As for playing with your clit - by all means. Or show me what you like and I'll help!
Fratelli is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:41 PM   #15
Mike1427
Registered Member

From a mans perspective: the slapping and light choking is very sexy and erotic. It can be a little uncomfortable if you are unsure if you are pushing things to far or surpassing any of her limits. And I think the same can be said for anything though. Whether it's a fetish or even dirty/nasty talk...when is it too much or just offensive? That can make it uncomfortable.

But if it was from a provider's perspective: it better be with someone you really trust, because it can probably be a little scary.
Mike1427 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women