Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2012, 08:49 PM   #16
bbwhunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I had a fb in college who was very into this and was the only partner I've had that was. It started with hard ass slapping, then hair pulling/yanking, slapping her while she gave a bbbj and then came the choking. She wanted to be man handled and was into very rough sex. It was a blast and great sex but I always questioned myself afterwards. Little too much for me but it was fun to experience.

Needless to say that when I think of slapping and choking, a quiet and polite country girl from Ada, Oklahoma comes to mind.
bbwhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:38 AM   #17
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I love slapping and choking in my personal life, and have done it a few times with a client, even sometimes when I've only just met them. It's just one of those things that when it feels natural I just go with it
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 08:34 AM   #18
Guest042413
Account Disabled

User ID: 14630
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwhunter View Post
I had a fb in college who was very into this and was the only partner I've had that was. It started with hard ass slapping, then hair pulling/yanking, slapping her while she gave a bbbj and then came the choking. She wanted to be man handled and was into very rough sex. It was a blast and great sex but I always questioned myself afterwards. Little too much for me but it was fun to experience.

Needless to say that when I think of slapping and choking, a quiet and polite country girl from Ada, Oklahoma comes to mind.
Guest042413 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:10 AM   #19
DaChef
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I enjoy you playing oLivia.
DaChef is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:45 AM   #20
houtallguy75
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 26

o88, you can play with your clit as much as you want as long as it helps you get off and enjoy the session. Also, I love spanking, slapping and forceful sex so don't be afraid to ask for it.
houtallguy75 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:29 PM   #21
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Not a fan of choking and slapping. But of she asked for it I guess I would.

Play with that clit all you want to, I love watching it.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 10:08 AM   #22
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Only let a man do that if you have been in a relationship with him.

I am a Domme/GFE, so I like ALLLLLL kinds of HOT, carnal, perverse,kinky sex.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:06 AM   #23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Choking and slapping? Yes, please!...but only if the woman is doing that to me. I LOVE this, actually, though preferably with a side of spitting and/or verbal abuse.

As for doing this to someone else, I was raised never to hit a woman, so aside from slapping one on the ass during sex (per their request, of course), I'd feel *really* bad about choking or slapping a woman.
7071949597 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:23 AM   #24
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Hands around my neck...no.
A hand slapping my ass while she's using her strapon on me...absolutely!
Slapping her clit with my cock until she cums...yep!
Wrapping my hands around her neck and squeezing..no.
Pulling her hair back like a horse mane while doggying her pussy or ass..yes!
Slapping my meat on her face while cumming..yes!
Slapping my dick on her butt cheeks before shoving up her ass...yes!
Slapping my cock on her face between mouthfucking her face...yep!
Slapping her tits from the side while doggying her...yes.
Smacking her tits while they hop about in hard mish...oh yes!
Her slapping my face lightly while fingering my prostate..yes.
Slapping my face to stop me from cumming too soon while she sucks, fucks or teases me...yep!

All sort of places to slap without it being dangerous I suppose.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:20 PM   #25
clitlicker7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I had a GF a couple of years ago that introduced me to choking properly. I was hesitant to do it to her at first but as I gained more experience I was all in. She loved it and further into our relationship one day she asked me to slap her while she was giving me a BJ. That night turned into one of the best sexual experiences of my life. She did prefer sex a little more on the rough side than most ladies I've been with. I would love to meet a provider that liked choking and slapping, but I think most won't allow this for their own personal safety. It can turn bad very fast if you don't know what the fuck you're doing.
And to the OP: yes baby rub that clit all you want its a turn on for me, plus the pussy gets even wetter.
clitlicker7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:31 PM   #26
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.epedominion.com/HealthSafty/breath.htm

I've done it and had it done on me. And yes, it's been great. A little scary. Hot, etc.

I don't suggest doing it, though. And since doing more study on the practice, I really do not do any of it now. You can give the illusion of choking and so often, in my opinion, much of this type of play is mental anyway.

So I would suggest talking and whispering and suggesting, instead of choking.

And for the love of God, don't play with choking when you've been drinking. And for this topic that's been discussed before, using belts and scarves on your partner is almost worse because you cannot FEEL the tension that you're applying to their throat.

I'm taking off the mom hat, now. Play safe. Good topic!!!

Quick hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:34 PM   #27
heatseekingmister
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

OMG! Just went into a mid-life crisis when I realized I've lived a sheltered life, and may not be around long enough to try everything! I don't spend much time in this forum because it is frustrating knowing that I can't afford the higher prices, and being the shy type, it takes me a while to work up the courage just to get a quick BJ from a provider I haven't been with.
But, it brings back some memories of my younger days, and when I win the lottery and get a dictionary to understand the terms, look out!
I haven't seen one objection to the clit play, and it's almost a fetish of mine to watch a woman get off, especially if she participates.
One of my favorite memories is doing DATY with a fb who didn't know she was a squirter! What a wonderful mess it was!
Anyone need a live-in slave?
heatseekingmister is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #28
bjfever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I have never slapped a woman but i love choking while in a kind of lazy doggie position. Not really choking but putting my hand around her neck and sort of pulling her body back down on my cock is such a turn on for me and i love it when a woman tickles her clit while we're fucking. My have to try slapping one day with her permission of corse. I love rough sex but I've only been with one provider who like it a little rough, u know hair pulling and a good pounding from behind.
bjfever is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #29
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLiViA88 View Post
I want know if there are any providers out there that would trust a client enough to do this during session? I know I love this in my non providing life but would be up to maybe trying it in my providing life... I dont really go all out in a session partially because I dont want to be embarrassed so I just keep quite.. But a little aggression and pain during sex is a big turn on I have a couple clients I let pull my hair and what not but never went this far... Men how do you feel on this topic as well?

One more question for the men do yall get mad or get turned off when a women wants to play with her clit while yall are fucking? Or does it get in your way?
I have a honeybun I do that with sometimes and if you are lucky enough to find someone you can trust AND knows what he's doing, I say go for it. One of the best nuts you will ever experience.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:57 PM   #30
papito
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I love to dominate its awesome and no i dont feel guilty after wards specialy when thats what she wants ,comunication is very important so is safety never had any of my girls complain .would love to traine a new girl Olivia!
papito is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women