Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2012, 08:19 PM   #1
jimmycz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49
Default Mistress Training Round 2 - The Same Skills But...... Wilder Ride For Certain!

Well the 2nd round of Mistress Training with Paulina Payne and Olivia Howard was, well a little (alot) different from round 1. The group was much smaller and at my request, yes they do like request, the ladies all brought naughty play outfits to wear! As the group gathered and started with drinks and snacks things seemed to be just as before, not! Then as the 2 trainees, Michelle Rodriguez and Sensualsanaa, changed into their outfits it all started to change. Oh yes there was bondage training and all were working the ropes. Way more than enough Tease and Denial! Good questions and paying attention so all appeared normal. Then the longer it went forward the more it became appearent that this was well let's say a much more hands on group. Hands on me, hands on each other, hell hands on themselves! The class was just as complete as the 1st and training the same however the trip getting there......damn ladies I will never forget! Somehow I get the feeling no 2 will be the same, as it should be. I know that there have been several substitute crash dummies who have requested to play, as well as observers, even some who want to feel the whip in their hands, and know that they will have an absolutely incredible time as these ladies love to please not matter what the fantasy! However I am not worried as know that I am scheduled for the 1st advanced training class and additional classmates want to join the fun!!!!

In the beginning all seemed normal, well normal in a really kinky way!

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.

And then on with the training.....

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3.

Some of the line up of goodies, there were a many more and some that I will keep to myself!

At their mercy, they did have a little at least at this point!

Hard to get your drink when strapped down but got some help. Thank you darling Olivia as was very thirsty!

Teaching the ladies how long to stay without having them pass out. Definitely a highlight of training for me!!!! Yes I can hold my breath one hell of a long time.

Sometimes in tease and denial with no way to move or see every other sense is so intense.... let's just say that the mind fuck is a marvelous thing! Yea that big red spot on my inner thigh was a love tap from Ms Paulina. Smack, rub, smack, rub.....always just the right touch baby!

And thank goodness they finally turned on themselves, yea literally!

How to use the toys in any room anywhere anytime! Yea Sanaa was smokin hot!

Spanking, paddling, and flogging! This time at my hands as well as the girls, mmmm payback at last!

More knot training and how to take them where you want them! That and a leash and you get the idea. They did!

More of the ladies practice of bondage and teasing..... I thought it was also torment but by the sounds coming from the bed it was definitely pleasure.

From this second on it was a wild feeding frenzy! Love those nails and so did Michelle!

Feeding frenzy, really, ya think! Damn in a flash up off the floor and..... Freakin amazing!

Back in a bind with the ladies all worked up, ok me too, the instructors really wanted to take it to another level! Damn Olivia and you said you were the sweet one!

From this point on the camera went off and so did we! If this is basic training OMG bring on the Advanced Class!
jimmycz is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:11 PM   #2
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Glad you had fun dude!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:48 PM   #3
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Nice... very nice... green with envy...
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:43 AM   #4
Just'AintNuttin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

OMG...I soo need a mistress. This is way to hot for me to look at. OMG...
Thanks for posting. I am sure I will look upon this thread often.

Lucky guy!!!! Damn I am jealous.
Just'AintNuttin is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:45 AM   #5
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, looking back at the photos this was more fun than I remembered! I can't wait to fill up my traveling toy bag so I can take my naughty mistress show with me any and everywhere. Still surprised I was able to lift little Michelle all the way off the ground and up to my face. ASTOUNDING! Now that's the way class should be held!

Olivia, Paulina you girls are godsends! Thank you for hosting us all at the lovely sugar shack. I learned so much, but I know there is MUCH more!

Jimmy- you're such a wonderful slave. You know how to be such an obedient boytoy.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:10 AM   #6
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintEasy View Post
OMG...I soo need a mistress. This is way to hot for me to look at. OMG...
Thanks for posting. I am sure I will look upon this thread often.

Lucky guy!!!! Damn I am jealous.

You have/had one, you just don't follow instructions very well.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:04 PM   #7
Just'AintNuttin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
You have/had one, you just don't follow instructions very well.
I apologize as unfortunatly Work will take prescedence and it unduly detained me from my SUB duties. It will not happen again as I will excuse myself from whatever (meeting etc.) is occuring to ensure I do not fail in my task again.

Please forgive me. Please
Just'AintNuttin is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:56 PM   #8
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Oh wow, you are one lucky mfer!! Good job!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:28 AM   #9
jimmycz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

These classes are a trip! Think it is time to turn over the basics to another guy though. Some of the advanced classes are going to be at a whole new level! Got one cumming that I get to be the instructor! Yes Adorna you get your wish baby!

Hey Sanaa bring some toys this weekend as think there are going to be some new guys that need an education!
jimmycz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women