Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368
Default Secrets & Lies

I looked through recent posts and didn't see this topic, if I missed it, feel free to provide a link.

That said, most of us in "the hobby" ( I hate that term), to some degree, must keep secrets and lies. Secrets from family, coworkers, etc. And lie to account for money (coming in or out, etc).

My question, is does this wear on you at all, or do you thrive on the intrigue?

I usually thrive on the intrigue of my situation(s), but I must admit...as a normally open and honest person...it starts to get to me.

I hate going out on a date with a man and not being able to be honest about my life. I hate having to pretend to be poorer than I am at my regular job and to some degree, to my family. I'm not complaining, but I'd like to get some other viewpoints about our Secret Lives...
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:37 PM   #2
sandpro
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Yes it certainly does wear on me. I don't want anything with my personal life to change but i am absolutely addicted to the adventures of the hobby. The different feel and smells of different women. The rush that I feel in the moments before that door opens to a new beautiful adventure is intoxicating. I have taken breaks but I just can't give it up. Am I unbelievably selfish for it? Probably. But I can't help myself.
sandpro is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:11 PM   #3
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandpro View Post
Yes it certainly does wear on me. I don't want anything with my personal life to change but i am absolutely addicted to the adventures of the hobby. The different feel and smells of different women. The rush that I feel in the moments before that door opens to a new beautiful adventure is intoxicating. I have taken breaks but I just can't give it up. Am I unbelievably selfish for it? Probably. But I can't help myself.
Thanks for such a great and honest answer. I appreciate your input.
Old 11-30-2013, 11:34 PM   #4
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Agree with the second poster. I live in mortal fear of getting caught and living a double life is really not in my makeup. Other than sex at home, I have a great life. Deciding to hobby was a very hard decision for me. But due to menopause, it was over at home. With a limited time left in my sex life due to my age, I made that move. I take great care in how I do things but I am not fooling myself with the risks I am taking. Would love to settle in with an UTR lady that I am compatible with. I am a one lady type of guy if that makes any sense at all in the hobby. Sampled plenty of different ladies when I was single and hanging one more name on the bedpost is really not my sole objective here. I fully realize that I may be looking for something impossible in the hobby. The decision to hobby was very hard for me and believe me, my family and friends would be shocked. But I have not regretted that decision for one minute.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 01:52 AM   #5
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
Agree with the second poster. I live in mortal fear of getting caught and living a double life is really not in my makeup. Other than sex at home, I have a great life. Deciding to hobby was a very hard decision for me. But due to menopause, it was over at home. With a limited time left in my sex life due to my age, I made that move. I take great care in how I do things but I am not fooling myself with the risks I am taking. Would love to settle in with an UTR lady that I am compatible with. I am a one lady type of guy if that makes any sense at all in the hobby. Sampled plenty of different ladies when I was single and hanging one more name on the bedpost is really not my sole objective here. I fully realize that I may be looking for something impossible in the hobby. The decision to hobby was very hard for me and believe me, my family and friends would be shocked. But I have not regretted that decision for one minute.
I actually know many men like you and I'm very sympathetic. You're simply missing the intimacy at hone. You have no intent to hurt your wife, but you have physical needs. I wish there was an easy and safe answer to this situation. I wish ever "provider" or mistress was trustworthy enough to fulfill your intimate desires without the worry of upsetting your home life.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:08 AM   #6
sandpro
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Honestly for me it is not a lack of intimacy, rather the lack of adventure. My sex life is mundane at best, get naked, LFK,DFK, mish, Cum, clean up. The butterflies and adventure is why I hobby. There are things I want to do and want done to me that she simply will not do.
sandpro is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:18 AM   #7
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandpro View Post
Honestly for me it is not a lack of intimacy, rather the lack of adventure. My sex life is mundane at best, get naked, LFK,DFK, mish, Cum, clean up. The butterflies and adventure is why I hobby.
Thanks for posting from the other side...my best guy friend is like this...he literally has the perfect home life, but craves the excitement associated with being naughty...
Old 12-01-2013, 01:31 PM   #8
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Agree with watchout. I'm lucky since I have found my UTR lady, and it has become a rich and rewarding experience. At this point, the balance between fantasy and reality is in that special sweet spot...for both of us.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 05:44 PM   #9
midrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

After many years of a very happy marriage, where we have very different labidos, it seemed that the best way to stop arguments in the bedroom that killed the most intimate moments was to go outside for the things that I enjoy and she finds highly offensive. I consider our providers to be wonderful marriage counselors who give guys NSA sex that allows our marriages to continue inspite of vanilla or no sex
midrider is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:05 PM   #10
wadeinthecity
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I truly hate the lies and secrets. It's taken me out of the hobby more than once.

My first experience with the hobby was in a doomed marriage. I can't see someone and hobby. Just doesn't work for me. The guilt of lying especially, counters any benefits I might receive by doing it.

Now, if I'm not happy in a relationship, and I've done everything to make it work....I leave. Then I'll hobby. I find that the benefits outweigh the costs at that point. Nobody to lie to. I can look for someone new, without the pressure of my libido weighing in too much.
wadeinthecity is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:07 PM   #11
Alafirfighter64
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I completely agree. Getting to talk and .... About things the SO thinks is perverse is a great feeling. No judgement. Thanks to you great providers out there.
Alafirfighter64 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:03 PM   #12
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Wow, I am really pleased with all these answers. Interesting and honest. Awesome.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:19 AM   #13
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

There are enough people in my personal life that know just enough about what I do that I don't have to lie. They don't pry so it doesn't really come up. My closest friends know, so it can be an open conversation now and then. Now I don't go talking about specifics such as handles and people I've met but I don't have to live a double life trying to remember what I told one person or the other.....

If I feel like I would have to lie then I just simply say I don't feel comfortable discussing the subject at this time or simply tell me it's none of their business. It's worked fine for me so far.

Being single has its advantages

Oh and I don't much care for the word "hobby" in this lifestyle either.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 07:40 PM   #14
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by midrider View Post
After many years of a very happy marriage, where we have very different labidos, it seemed that the best way to stop arguments in the bedroom that killed the most intimate moments was to go outside for the things that I enjoy and she finds highly offensive. I consider our providers to be wonderful marriage counselors who give guys NSA sex that allows our marriages to continue inspite of vanilla or no sex
That hit the nail on the head for me. It was just easier to just not try to argue any more about something that was never going to change. That's what got me into the adventure. Still, I find myself all too easily hesitating because of many years of not exploring. It's getting better and it is all because of the great ladies I've had the joy of being with. Do I like to keep secrets? No! Would I like my activities to get out to my family? No! However, I do know this. Life is doable and I have had some great times that I never would have had. So to all you ladies who keep secrets for us, you are a treasure.
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:02 PM   #15
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Great thread. It helps to talk about it and we don't often get the chance to do so. I have been very lucky to find a couple of PM eccie buds that I can compare notes with. With one, I had to help him figure out a moral crisis about the hobby. All of this helps because this is not something we can talk about to anyone in our real lives. Not all of us go mindlessly into the hobby with the objective of seeing how many providers we can see. Some give a lot of thought to the philosophical aspects as well. Why are we doing this, how will we feel about ourselves after we do? For some, the answer is a lot more complex than "pussy".
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women