Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452898
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47482
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2011, 07:01 PM   #31
guest03271-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Bravo, Bravo to all posters and opinions!

On a similar thread started in Mississippi, the (author's personal opinion) was for providers to maintain some form of discreet communication with their clients. Travel to their town, a "special", or even a simple "Hi" are all acceptable to me as long as normal discretion is observed.

As ALSO repeatedly explained in the Mississippi thread... it may not be for everyone!

Have fun!

magichands
guest03271-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:19 PM   #32
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
If the only objective is dollars I would prefer not to get a message. However, since I place a lot of value on the friendship portion of a relationship with a provider I would always welcome messages that were to keep in touch or just chat. The providers that can do that will also end up with the money I do spend.
I agree with the essence of what you say, and in reality the answer is almost always "it depends". On both sides of the gender fence I think it depends very much on what the relationship already is and how the message comes across. I have an e-mail account that does not come through to any phone, I need to log in on line so it is very low likelihood of being seen by anyone else. If a lady writes to me there, or PMs me, I have no reason to be upset that she wrote but often I am indifferent.

I only give my phone # and more private e-mail to ladies I have some raport with and whom I trust to be proper in their words. Some are ladies I see frequently, others infrequently, some I've never met but a thread or two led to interesting e-mail relationships. These ladies I am always happy to hear from whether it's to say Hi! or to tell me where they will be.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:00 PM   #33
wcdann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

i wouldnt mind if a provider ive never talked to pm me saying she will be in my area. I feel anyone can pm me if they want. I wouldnt want someone ive never met calling me hell i probobly would get nervous if they did thinking that someone id seen got busted or something and LE is calling her contact list. I had one provider not an eccie provider call me 1 time when she got lost on her way to an out call apointment with a client of hers. I was flattered out of everyone she knew or could have called she called me. I dont worry about it much because im single and dont have to worry about anyone im in a relationship with busting me. That is just my opinion
wcdann is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:25 AM   #34
memdal
Premium Access

Encounters: 127

For ladies I have contacted or seen before, a PM to me through this or another hobby site in advance of visiting town is always appreciated so I can try and free up the time. My schedule is often tight, so advanced notice is great. If it is a lady I have seen before who tends to be very popular and fills up her limited spots quickly, a note even before the public posting is very much appreciated. I also like emails to my “hobby” email account at any time about a pending visit. But, never, ever do I appreciate text messages to my phone that are unsolicited. They are fine when I initiate contact to make an appointment or when we are doing final confirmation. I have had unsolicited text messages show up while having dinner with my family, which is very uncomfortable.
memdal is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:10 AM   #35
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I think it's a smart business tool. There is nothing to update. Imagine having your personal pool of potential clients when touring. Imaging NOT getting any hits on your ads, no emails no nothing and your tour is about to fail... well your mailing list is always there.The email address are all hobby email address and sorted out by states. No real info is ever provided. Dumb? Nope smart. That's just that. We will agree to disagree my friend.
Such a smart young lady you are!
I've worked solely from my mailing list for years, EXTENSIVELY travelling without a NCNS, or over advertising. If things got really bad legally, I'll still have my network of friends, both ladies and gents. As far as cold-calling or spamming gents that I've never met, or didn't request some type of willing future correspondence, I am totally against.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:18 AM   #36
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly Tiff!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:12 PM   #37
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by memdal View Post
For ladies I have contacted or seen before, a PM to me through this or another hobby site in advance of visiting town is always appreciated so I can try and free up the time. My schedule is often tight, so advanced notice is great. If it is a lady I have seen before who tends to be very popular and fills up her limited spots quickly, a note even before the public posting is very much appreciated. I also like emails to my “hobby” email account at any time about a pending visit. But, never, ever do I appreciate text messages to my phone that are unsolicited. They are fine when I initiate contact to make an appointment or when we are doing final confirmation. I have had unsolicited text messages show up while having dinner with my family, which is very uncomfortable.
I agree with this view, and providers should make sure it is a hobby email. I like this site or P411 with private messages the best, and then just let them know they are coming to town, or see how you are doing.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #38
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
It also gives off the desperate vibe, which leads to many guys wanting a discount. Hell, if a girl was bothering me on my time, I would damn well ask for one in that instance.
A girl doing well in this business, does not have to contact anyone....they will find her.
You hit it right on the head!IMO it does come off desperate but every lady does what works for her.I would never send an email to a previous client to say Hi.The same way he found me the first time is the same way he will find me again if he wants to see me.Guys are in this hobby for discretion not to get unsolicited contact my privacy and the gents that I see are very important to me.
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:59 AM   #39
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default happened to me 3-4 times

once from a provider on here and that i had seen and 2-3 times from providers i may have called with inquiries but had never met. in each case consequences could have been disasterous. providers do not do that ever. if you want to call and the gent does not pick uo hang up no message no text ok. anything else no way. now if you want to send a pm to one of these sites thats great. if others are reading your pms shame on you anyways.quote=anaximander;1718 474]Yeah it's an unexpected suprise.
Thus far only my atf has done it.
I got madder at my wife for nosing my txts
than I did at my atf for doing it- crazy girl.

I know she just wants extra money.
You atf's know your guys will cut
ya'll much slack. It can complicate
things for sure. But any player worth
a damn can think on his feet and
barring lipstick on his cock or a
paternity subpoena; can talk his way out.

I shut off the ringer now.[/quote]
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:19 AM   #40
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't "solicit" unless given permission ie call or email or pm when you're in town or when you know you'll be etc. Locally I have clients who will call because they haven't see me advertise in a while *ugh* .... I never contact out of the blue unless I know it's all good (and don't over-do it) .... it's tacky imo and weird.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women