Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47512
pyramider46370
bambino40308
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2010, 11:31 PM   #31
Guest042611
Account Disabled

User ID: 8913

If I ever did get married (something I've never particularly wanted for myself, even when I was a little girl), I can say with certainty I would never ever ever have a wedding. I think they look so humiliating! Getting dressed up in a puffy white dress that symbolizes virginity (yeeeeah) and having everyone stare at you for hours? And having my grandparents and extended family and childhood friends all in a room with the friends I've made as an adult... what a disaster that would be. I'd have to have two ceremonies, a G-rated one and a fun one.
Guest042611 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:40 PM   #32
Black Sedan
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
My ex first told me about this saying: "Marriage is much like a besieged medieval city -- those on the outside desperately want out and those on the outside desperately want in." Very true.

For a serious look at what's wrong with the concept, look at this web site:

http://www.unmarried.org/
In a rare exception, I disagree with you, TTH.

I'd marry again. This time, to somebody else who is capable of a lifelong committed partnership.

I think to truly experience love, you have to lay it all out on the line; become completely vulnerable, emotionally.

Of course, I need an extended break from that... ;-)
Black Sedan is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:44 PM   #33
FLWrite
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post

Now, the details of marriage and expectations will change in response to social conditions. ...
ain't it the truth.
FLWrite is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:40 PM   #34
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Here is an example:

How infidelity has become accepted and even expected in Russia.

This is, IMHO, the end result of an essentially materialistic view. Both capitalism and communism are two sides of the same coin in that they evaluate persons in purely economic terms. When this happens, men keeping mistresses becomes par for the course.
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:48 PM   #35
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
... what a disaster that would be. I'd have to have two ceremonies, a G-rated one and a fun one.
May I come to the fun one.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 02:28 PM   #36
guest010613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20
Default 220/221, Whatever it Takes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClairJordan View Post
Just be careful; in my state, having a child within the first 18 months renders a pre-nup null and void!

You are out to protect your assets, right, Carrie??
Carrie, I wish I'd had one the first time around, so no prob. Clair, I can't have any more kids, so Carrie is definitely safe on that score. Her assets AND her figure are both safe!

As for me - a total win on every count!

Isn't fantasy wonderful? But if Carrie ever does marry, her husband is a lucky guy.

Thanks for making my day to both of these amazing and wonderful ladies - Luv Ya both! Muuaah x2
guest010613 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 02:30 PM   #37
Guest042611
Account Disabled

User ID: 8913

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
May I come to the fun one.
You can even perform the ceremony, if you promise to keep it exciting.
Guest042611 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 02:37 PM   #38
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
You can even perform the ceremony, if you promise to keep it exciting.
I do! I do!
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:19 PM   #39
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
I do! I do!
There goes JB, saying those "words" again.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 07:42 PM   #40
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Here is an example:

How infidelity has become accepted and even expected in Russia.

This is, IMHO, the end result of an essentially materialistic view. Both capitalism and communism are two sides of the same coin in that they evaluate persons in purely economic terms. When this happens, men keeping mistresses becomes par for the course.
This article sure seems to be getting around

It is makes very general assumptions about entire country based on very tiny segment of population. Sort of like saying that all Americans live in high rise buildings, prefer take out to home cooking and commute on average 1h a day to work. Reality is while it is norm for New Yorkers, it is hardly descriptive of small town in Montana or Oklahoma.

That said, there is some truth to the observations made by reporter.

Russia is a paradox in a sense that while being Cristian country, it has never abandoned its pagan ways. Another factor to consider is that for centuries, population consisted out of peasants and nobility.

We all know that peasants have extremely practical and natural attitude to sex. Children see mating and birth of farm animals from early days.

Nobility on another hand both idolized purity of young bride and encouraged promiscuity of married couple. Men and women of means could and did engage in extramarital affairs. Divorce was not an option, but living in different wings of same house and having lovers was perfectly acceptable in society.

Behavior and attitude described in that article is prevalent among modern "nobles". Every day people don't really engage in such behavior simply because they don't have means to. Marriage is a lot more popular there then in USA, while infidelity and prostitution are more tolerated. Seems strange? Not really. Women are less likely to end marriage over infidelity, ESPECIALLY if husband did not have an affair but rather had encounter with professionals.

Regardless of social class and personal situation, Russian women generally don't fret over why men cheat. They don't ask why or how or when. They just react based on each individual situation.

Wife of a factory worker most likely will find something very heavy in her kitchen and inflict severe bodily injuries.

Wife of an bank president ... will go out and buy something expensive then go to Bahamas with young bodyguard for a week.

Wife of office clerk most likely will kick him out for a week or two.

But not one of them will be spending next 10 years in therapy trying to figure out what's wrong with her.

LIna
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:10 PM   #41
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Lina View Post
This article sure seems to be getting around
Yes Ma'am!

BTW, have I mentioned recently how incredibly hawt you are? But, oh yeah, where were we ...

Quote:
Behavior and attitude described in that article is prevalent among modern "nobles". Every day people don't really engage in such behavior simply because they don't have means to. Marriage is a lot more popular there then in USA, while infidelity and prostitution are more tolerated. Seems strange? Not really. Women are less likely to end marriage over infidelity, ESPECIALLY if husband did not have an affair but rather had encounter with professionals.
Is that really any different than here? Certainly, the word "courtesan" originated in Western Europe a few hundred years ago; and I would hazard a guess that most American professionals are paid by the equivalent of "nobles" here.

I'm certain there are plenty of wives of very wealthy man who tolerate infidelity so long as it doesn't come with public embarrassment.

Did I mention how totally hot you are? Oh, yeah, we were discussing ...

Quote:
But not one of them will be spending next 10 years in therapy trying to figure out what's wrong with her.
Hah hah hah! We have a therapy CULTURE. Modern American wives often need just as much therapy if hubby didn't cheat. Cheating husband is just one more reason.

Actually, cheating is as high among women as men in America; it's just that women are more seldom caught.

But cheating is largely preventable -- but it takes work. For explanations as to how, see "His Needs, Her Needs" and "Kosher Adultery."

:-)
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:12 PM   #42
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Is that really any different than here? Certainly, the word "courtesan" originated in Western Europe a few hundred years ago; and I would hazard a guess that most American professionals are paid by the equivalent of "nobles" here.

I'm certain there are plenty of wives of very wealthy man who tolerate infidelity so long as it doesn't come with public embarrassment.

Did I mention how totally hot you are? Oh, yeah, we were discussing ...

You did but feel free to mention again

On serious note , it is different.

If you read on line forums dedicated to marriage and relationships in America it seems that women consider affairs with "civvies" to be somehow better than engaging services of professional. Mention a pro and replies are all "oh my god! He is a murderer who is trying to kill his wife and children by engaging services of dirty diseased whores"

Russian women don't consider sex with a pro to be cheating. Its "just sex". Of course, they still going to rip him a new one ... but they won't loose much sleep over it.

Lina
ForumPoster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women