Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2015, 11:37 AM   #61
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
she is beautiful and sexy
IMO, that is an understatement.
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 12:38 PM   #62
bcdstudios
Lifetime Premium Access

Dang guys I'm out of town for a week and my post gets highjacked and the energy goes all negative! Lets keep the topic to how hot Lariyah is on point. To help maintain that theme here is an outtake from our shoot to get your weekend started:

bcdstudios is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 03:01 PM   #63
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Red face

Quote:
The topic of this threAd is pictures of Lariyah Cash (my unofficial opinion is that she is beautiful and the pics are sexy!), not other photographers, clever comebacks, etc., so back on topic, please. Thanks.
Ah correct me if I'm wrong but this is a threAD placed in COED by a "whore" photographer who is too cheap to buy a banner AD or place a post is ISO. This is NOT the first time he has done this but like the last time he was out of town for a week acting as if he is busy with his photography business. I've seen less bull shit in a Mexican bull riding holding pen.

While it is allowable to do this, board members are also allowed to post both their approval and distain in him doing so.

Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Hey gang, on occasion I've seen staff take action on what is referred to as a "threAD" as though there was actually some sort of rule on this site disallowing it.

Well, there's not....and that's not an oversight.

ECCIE is threAD friendly: what this means is that no staff is to take action against any post or thread that someone considers to be a threAD. Don't move it. Don't point or suspend the poster. Don't warn the member in any way...PM or in a post. If someone RTMs a post referring to it as a threAD, simply let them know that we do not take action on those types of posts and if they want to let the OP know in a respectful way, go ahead.....but again, I do not want any warnings coming from staff unless instructed to do so.

With that said, if the members want to express their distaste on a thread that they feel is blatant advertising, let them...within reason. Just don't let it get out of hand, meaning insults or other violations of forum guidelines.

Thanks for your cooperation,

St. C
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 03:11 PM   #64
Still Looking
BANNED

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcdstudios View Post
Dang guys I'm out of town for a week and my post gets highjacked and the energy goes all negative! Lets keep the topic to how hot Lariyah is on point. To help maintain that theme here is an outtake from our shoot to get your weekend started:
Why don't you let "providers" post pictures of themselves? Wait a minute that's right YOU OWN THE PICTURES..... right? But certainly you would give them permission to do so..... right? I don't appreciate the way you do business!

No one here needs a picture to start their weekend. Hopefully no one will need "YOU" and the services you provide in the not to distant future. That reminds me I need to check check that poll about photo shopped pictures.

Go buy a banner AD and patronize the site like other advertisers or post in ISO.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1304717
Hate Photo Shopped pictures. 827.59%Love Photo Shopped Pictures. 310.34%Photo shopped pictures lead to disappointment and TGTT opinions. 1344.83%I don't care if I'm disappointed I like hot pictures. 517.24%Voters: 29.

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2
Old 02-20-2015, 03:23 PM   #65
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Correct, but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
let them...within reason.
I am not surprised you can quote anyone to justify your actions. However, you have stated your complaints enough for this threAd, "within reason", but no more are needed. Move along, please.

#14 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 05:28 PM   #66
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
I am not surprised you can quote anyone to justify your actions. However, you have stated your complaints enough for this threAd, "within reason", but no more are needed. Move along, please.

#14 - Our moderating staff monitors the forums with the goal of keeping threads on track and on topic. Occasionally we may issue specific instructions or direction to a poster and we ask that you respect those instructions and follow them. Disregarding a moderator's written instruction or repeating a violation for which you have been warned will most certainly result in penalty
Well quoting St C is kind of the final word don't you think? And yes I was able to clearly share my views with this shameless photographer. But I'll be close by monitoring the poll thread.

Happy Thoughts!
Old 02-20-2015, 07:14 PM   #67
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Okay by me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
But I'll be close by monitoring the poll thread.
You do that. Refrain from hijacking threads and threAds and we will get along fine.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 07:24 PM   #68
skbinks
Valued Poster

No to get back on track. DAMN that woman is HOT!!!!
Old 02-23-2015, 07:57 AM   #69
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
You are so right MR zzou... I owe you an apology. "minion" was not the correct term. I went back and checked out the threAD you started..
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1280831&highlight=

The correct term should have been Bitch.. It's ok, I've been one, probably most of us have at one time or another..

I do want to thank you for the "perfect" remark though..
Have a nice day
Your schtick is really tiresome. Thanks again for another magnificent contribution to the board and the community. Your life must be total shit for you to have to get your kicks being an asshole on a chat board.
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:09 AM   #70
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou82 View Post
Your schtick is really tiresome. Thanks again for another magnificent contribution to the board and the community. Your life must be total shit for you to have to get your kicks being an asshole on a chat board.
I'm so sorry you feel the way you do. Perhaps you need to go get some..or possibly see a therapist or maybe imbibe in some GT.. It's unfortunate for you that something said in jest on a SHMB can cause so much resentment that you resort to name calling. It's a SHMB...not a senate hearing.

Oh and BTW..I enjoy my life. It would be "total shit" though if I let one little remark on a SHMB actually get to me.

Have a nice day,
MW...your favorite "asshole"..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 08:22 PM   #71
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
I'm so sorry you feel the way you do. Perhaps you need to go get some..or possibly see a therapist or maybe imbibe in some GT.. It's unfortunate for you that something said in jest on a SHMB can cause so much resentment that you resort to name calling. It's a SHMB...not a senate hearing.

Oh and BTW..I enjoy my life. It would be "total shit" though if I let one little remark on a SHMB actually get to me.

Have a nice day,
MW...your favorite "asshole"..
Same old tired schtick
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 05:29 AM   #72
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

I, for one, do appreciate BCD's craft, but I doubt I'm the only who's sick of his threADing.
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 06:51 AM   #73
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default here, here!

QUOTE=CaptainKaos;1056429820]I, for one, do appreciate BCD's craft, but I doubt I'm the only who's sick of his threADing.[/QUOTE]

Adding insult to injury, from BCD, he post picks of an old eccie "elumni" who from my vantage is way above us to grace with her actual presence, wtf?
While she is a fine looking specimen of a lady again wtf?
ThreAds are fine...spamming not so cool..

BCD, it would be more exceptable if you bought an actual Ad more often. My 2cts..

Lariyah is one Freaking gorgeous Standing Member(and whatever other pose you can imagine too).
Her adding pics to the other lady threads would be highly beneficial to us all.....
But mostly...her...

Again Beautiful Ms Lariyah...
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 11:18 AM   #74
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

User ID: 63400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default More New Pics

Lariyah_Cash is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 11:25 AM   #75
skbinks
Valued Poster

You sure know how to wet a man's appetite. On a scale of 1-5, I'd give you an 11

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women