Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60080
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40347
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-03-2011, 10:10 PM   #76
Guest103013-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 52666
My ECCIE Reviews

there was a therepist that emailed me sayin it might be a good idea once again missy the point of the thread was not to point fingers at wrong actions but what to do from here... me and this client have really good credibility so whatever happened could be just a bad day for us both never stated anythin of the sort ...ur the one who took it there and i got the advice i needed and bc i care bout my credibility and name i have created i am willin to give it another shot ...nayomi u sound a lil coocoo and obviously dont know how to be a grown up bout this situation still white knightin, who knows he could be ur uncle that stays on this side lol weirrrrrrrrd... just sayin
Old 10-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #77
Guest103013-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 52666
My ECCIE Reviews

also once again i was not drunk... by no means,not even tipsy ALSO ONCE AGAIN THIS WAS NOT A THREAD TO POINT FINGERS JUST ADVICE ON HOW TO BE PROFESSIONAL BOUT THE SITUATION AND MAKE GOOD OF IT
Old 10-03-2011, 10:13 PM   #78
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

This is a shame as this gal look like an attractive provider but after reading this thread and the review including the ROS I have to say I believe the guy on this one. It sounds like she has an alcohol issue at minimum. I will say if she was drunk enough to pass out then the guy has some liability in that he should have noticed that right away and left. Either way it's just a sad story. I hope it works out for everybody
Old 10-03-2011, 10:13 PM   #79
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffanyTexas View Post
there was a therepist that emailed me sayin it might be a good idea once again missy the point of the thread was not to point fingers at wrong actions but what to do from here... me and this client have really good credibility so whatever happened could be just a bad day for us both never stated anythin of the sort ...ur the one who took it there and i got the advice i needed and bc i care bout my credibility and name i have created i am willin to give it another shot ...nayomi u sound a lil coocoo and obviously dont know how to be a grown up bout this situation still white knightin, who knows he could be ur uncle that stays on this side lol weirrrrrrrrd... just sayin
No I just called you out on your lies and bs YOU JUST TOLD THE WHOLE BOARD THAT YOU WERE DRUGGED PRETTY MUCH NOW you are saying that you and the client are on good terms? Really? Honey if this were the court of law your ass would get time. You're so messed up you can't keep your story straight.

Tiffany, Honey you are NOT fooling anyone. Fancy is the nicest provider on here and she even gave up on you. Tiffany even called you on your bs not just me. First, the guy drugged you, then you were on your period, then you accused me of wk'ing the guy and saying he could be my uncle? NOW you and the guy are on good terms and you're going to give him a discount? AMAZING!!!!! REALLY? You got more issues than a bad review!

AND you want to call me names but can't even spell the insults. You can't use proper punctuation or spell and you're trying to insult someone else really? On top of that you just tried to lie on a guy to cover your ass? SHAME ON YOU!
Old 10-03-2011, 10:15 PM   #80
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

She can't write straight either, but that's another thread ha ha. I got a buzz just reading this crap!
Old 10-03-2011, 10:18 PM   #81
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by medingdong View Post
Man this has been a brutal read.
Indeed, but a lot of valuable information has been shared...in a brutal way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Indeed. Think I'll go watch the nice people in "The Sopranos" reruns now.
I'm beginning to really like you!
Old 10-03-2011, 10:18 PM   #82
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Damn...when the Miss Prim and Proper Irish gal tells you to hush, you KNOW somethings up ha ha.

When she never responded to the questions about who this guy is, I knew it was bs then. If something that scary happened to me, it would be in every alert section from nola to cali.
You make me sound like Mary Poppins! Hmmm, that would make a good name for a provider. She would
be supercalifragilisticexpialidoc ious precocious.

Well, I have to admit that if something like this happened to me, I wouldn't post anything. I would just get a gun. You only take advantage of an Irish lass once.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:21 PM   #83
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm just going to say one thing and I'm out.
It was stated the client did not leave the donation..(he ripped you off )
It was stated provider would give him a discount/makeup session for bad service. (this would imply donation was left)

Old 10-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #84
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly. OMGosh I don't know how anyone with half a brain can read her posts and say she's an honest person because she's not. She's full of shit and even more full of shit for playing the blame game. Gah!

This was her first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffanyTexas View Post
So I was wondering what should us girls do when not getting our donation as agree'd... I recently just had a pretty weird experience where i met a client for the first time and things didnt go as normally... I remember takin pictures then passing out when i awake about 4 hours later from the arrival of the hobbiest there was a 'jimmy' rapper in the trash and no donation left, though i'm usually pretty well tipsy most of the time this was a very early am session and had not drank but a couple beers, so by no way shape or form was i inebriated and am absolutely dumb founded and what to do since i do not have any recollection of any of the time spent... whats even weirder is i have no recollection of the new review or any of the activities provided, any of my past experiences will tell u this sounds nothing like me so where should i go with this from here?
Flag 1: She was drinking a couple of beers "early am"
Flag 2: She claims to have not gotten tipsy or drunk mind you she drank a couple of beers.
Flag 3: She passes out and wakes up 4 hours later to find a condom in the trash and no donation.
Flag 4: She then then mentions A review and says she has no recollection of the activities.

So is it safe to assume that the guy she is talking about here is the
last guy that reviewed her with the NO recommendation?

After Tiffany IMPLIES that she was drugged, she then goes on to say that she will give the guy a makeup session. ALL this after she thinks she was drugged?

Epic fail.

Taking my detective hat off and going to watch lifetime now :-)
Old 10-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #85
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I'm just going to say one thing and I'm out.
It was stated the client did not leave the donation..(he ripped you off )
It was stated provider would give him a discount/makeup session for bad service. (this would imply donation was left)
Exactly. Tiffany, I'm not saying this to be mean but you might wanna stop drinking when going on appts because someone could really take advantage of that and really walk out without paying, or alot worse. No one wants to see anyone get hurt.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:32 PM   #86
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
She can't write straight either, but that's another thread ha ha. I got a buzz just reading this crap!
You got me (buzz) where? now I have no memory of that, did you take advantage of me? Usually when i've passed out in the alley someone at least leaves a $5.00 bill in my mouth. Thanks for nuthin London! LOL
Old 10-03-2011, 10:32 PM   #87
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGent View Post
Simpleton, if you have premium access and can read that review, do you still think her character cannot be called into question ?
First CG you should post more often. I love that avator.

I stand by what I said based on the information at that time.
If a provider gets drugged it's not here fault. She is the victim of a crime.

At the time of my post nobody posted anything about a bad review not even your sweet lil Naomi. Now as it turns out the op was being dishonest and got called out. As she should have. I stand by my premise but not the chick.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:35 PM   #88
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Okay, here goes...

Tiffany dear, when you are in a hole, the best way to get out is to stop digging!!

GAME OVER!!
Old 10-03-2011, 10:37 PM   #89
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I volunteer to be taken advantage of by Obi and Bio. Oh, wait, that's another thread.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:38 PM   #90
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

id still hit it...
her friend was cute too...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women