Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2014, 09:41 AM   #31
Dale Jr.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

This is great info and the reason I keep checking in. After reading the last couple posts about large toys or fisting, I'm curious if bigger really is better. I can't imagine experiencing something like Zoey just described just because of my lack of experience. For a virgin asshole like mine, do I need to work towards having a fist up my ass? Is there more pleasure as the insertions get larger?
Dale Jr. is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 07:16 PM   #32
Naughtyandbad
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I can enema 3 hours before hand and be good.
Also right before works just don't use as much water and take your time to make sure it comes out, usually when a little air finally comes out, you are good.
And I will take girl cock for 3 hours if she can go that long!
Naughtyandbad is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 10:57 PM   #33
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Jr. View Post
This is great info and the reason I keep checking in. After reading the last couple posts about large toys or fisting, I'm curious if bigger really is better. I can't imagine experiencing something like Zoey just described just because of my lack of experience. For a virgin asshole like mine, do I need to work towards having a fist up my ass? Is there more pleasure as the insertions get larger?
I find it's not size that gives me the most pleasure, but the surface texture of the toy. A ribbed toy or one with nubs/bumps/veins gives added stimulation to the nerves in the anus. A vibrating toy does the same. A smooth toy just fills me up. I do like size, but I'd take an average size toy w/ridges over a larger but smooth one. Put size & ridges together & I'm on cloud 9!

For a beginner, think less about the size & focus on the enjoyment. Once you experience that joy, you'll be eager & prepared to increase the size.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 04:26 AM   #34
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to give a good taint massage before starting to start and increase stimulation.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 07:24 AM   #35
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
I find it's not size that gives me the most pleasure, but the surface texture of the toy. A ribbed toy or one with nubs/bumps/veins gives added stimulation to the nerves in the anus. A vibrating toy does the same. A smooth toy just fills me up. I do like size, but I'd take an average size toy w/ridges over a larger but smooth one. Put size & ridges together & I'm on cloud 9!

For a beginner, think less about the size & focus on the enjoyment. Once you experience that joy, you'll be eager & prepared to increase the size.
What about a smooth toy with ridges? The Eleven:

Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 07:26 AM   #36
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Everyone likes something different. Some like direct prostate stimulation more than being filled up by larger sizes. Even for those who like larger sizes, there is variation in whether someone likes LENGTH or GIRTH. Someone who loves 12-13" dildos is not necessarily also going to enjoy being fisted. One is length and one is girth. Some prefer to stick with small toys or even just a finger and nothing more. It all depends on what you like!
Old 08-12-2014, 09:32 AM   #37
Txstroker30
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Lei is exceptional at this, she enjoys it and will give you the best experience.
Txstroker30 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 02:38 PM   #38
SingleMaltScotch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Glad you're coming to Houston Zoey. I have to ask, have you shaved the legs, pits, and nether regions?
SingleMaltScotch is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 07:57 PM   #39
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

no reason to change the subject - there's actually an entirely separate thread on this board about body hair if you are craving for some further discussion about mine. or you can always... you know... look at my showcase for the answer
Old 08-14-2014, 09:28 PM   #40
Dale Jr.
Valued Poster

So I broke down and went shopping for a toy or two to get the process started. While I am looking forward to having a lady do it for me and I know Lei is back in town, I wanted to get a head start. Besides the convenience of having a toy in my closet should make it easy to work on this little project.
While shopping I did run into the toys that Zoe loves so much. They certainly look interesting and fun but I do think that may be a little advanced for me at this time.
To make a long story short, I ended up picking a kit of three progressively larger soft silicone toys. At least I think they are silicone. I also purchased a small (7"), smooth vibrator with an adjustable setting, as I have had one of these stuck up my ass by a provider. I really enjoy the vibrations on my prostate.
When I got home I immediately busted out the new silicone anal toys. I was delighted at how soft and pliable they are. I figured it would only take me a few sessions until I moved up from the small to medium sizes. I lubed the small one with the water based lube I had purchased. It slid in my ass easier than I had imagined. I have used hard plastic toys of this size before and they were nowhere as easy to insert. This was easy and not painful at all. I played at sliding it in and out for about 5 minutes when I started to wonder about the medium toy. So I lubed up the next size up and surprisingly it slid in will only a little extra effort. I found the soft toys to feel very good and easy to work in and out. The medium toy was just the right size to feel a little stretch. I worked this one for about 5-10 min before I noticed the time and had to stop.
This was a great experience. Now I have something to work on and something to work towards. The next size up is probably double the size so it will take a while. I figure I can get a good head start before I make the commitment of time and money to my fantasy goal of a girl with a strap-on.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:32 AM   #41
leilover
Account Disabled

User ID: 38841
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So I broke down and went shopping for a toy or two to get the process started. While I am looking forward to having a lady do it for me and I know Lei is back in town, I wanted to get a head start. Besides the convenience of having a toy in my closet should make it easy to work on this little project.
While shopping I did run into the toys that Zoe loves so much. They certainly look interesting and fun but I do think that may be a little advanced for me at this time.
To make a long story short, I ended up picking a kit of three progressively larger soft silicone toys. At least I think they are silicone. I also purchased a small (7"), smooth vibrator with an adjustable setting, as I have had one of these stuck up my ass by a provider. I really enjoy the vibrations on my prostate.
When I got home I immediately busted out the new silicone anal toys. I was delighted at how soft and pliable they are. I figured it would only take me a few sessions until I moved up from the small to medium sizes. I lubed the small one with the water based lube I had purchased. It slid in my ass easier than I had imagined. I have used hard plastic toys of this size before and they were nowhere as easy to insert. This was easy and not painful at all. I played at sliding it in and out for about 5 minutes when I started to wonder about the medium toy. So I lubed up the next size up and surprisingly it slid in will only a little extra effort. I found the soft toys to feel very good and easy to work in and out. The medium toy was just the right size to feel a little stretch. I worked this one for about 5-10 min before I noticed the time and had to stop.
This was a great experience. Now I have something to work on and something to work towards. The next size up is probably double the size so it will take a while. I figure I can get a good head start before I make the commitment of time and money to my fantasy goal of a girl with a strap-on.

Yes, i am back in town and can't wait till next adventures with ya!!...lol
I will be fisting you...Muah~
leilover is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:44 AM   #42
Dale Jr.
Valued Poster

Fisting me?
I really better get to work on stretching out.
It will probably be next week before I have the opportunity to see you but can't wait.
Old 08-15-2014, 12:07 PM   #43
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like a great way to work towards your goal, Dale! You want to share a picture of your new toys with us?
Old 08-18-2014, 07:31 PM   #44
Dale Jr.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
Sounds like a great way to work towards your goal, Dale! You want to share a picture of your new toys with us?
Zoey,
I was going to attach a picture of my new toys but I apparently don't know how. I'm including a link though (I think).
http://www.sextoy.com/Anal-Toys/Anal...535005?gv=true

This has been a great set of "trainers" for me. I finally made it to the big boy today. I actually found that if I put the toy on my bathroom counter, I can just sit on it. Since I'm 6'4" it's just at the right height. There is something about this position that really feels good and allows me to more easily handle the larger sizes. This has been a lot of fun to learn as I go.
I'm just about ready for Leilover to take over the training.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:52 PM   #45
Naughtyandbad
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

My absolute favorite, no matter if I'm alone in the shower or in the hand of a kinky Woman! The best toy ever!
Behold- The Man Handler!!!!

(No I'm not joking)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (32.9 KB, 356 views)
Naughtyandbad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women