Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160488
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2012, 10:32 AM   #481
YohannG
Valued Poster

Default Let me out

Say goodby to you "hobby" if Texas succeeds and secession. The "in your face" Bible thumpers will make sure your life has all sorts of social controls. Strip clubs and amps will quickly get the boot. The only legal hobby will be the current Republican favorite of bathroom stall foot tapping.
YohannG is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:40 AM   #482
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

I would definitely look forward to living under the rule of Rick Perry the First .... Not!

Just curious, who would Texas ally with? I guaran-fucking-tee you the Mexican military and / or drug lords would cross the border post haste and annex this mother-fucker!
Yoyoma is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:43 AM   #483
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by YohannG View Post
Say goodby to you "hobby" if Texas succeeds and secession. The "in your face" Bible thumpers will make sure your life has all sorts of social controls. Strip clubs and amps will quickly get the boot. The only legal hobby will be the current Republican favorite of bathroom stall foot tapping.
The Tea Nut's first agenda item would be to move the State Capital to Vidor, Texas! The second agenda item would be to name "Dixie" the State song.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:13 PM   #484
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
1) James McPherson, James Randall and other historians have documented how the process by which West Virginia became a state violated Art IV, Sec 3 of the Constitution; thus, de facto making the act "unconstitutional". Randall's studies expand on Lincoln's Attorney General Bates' legal determination at the time.

No, they haven't. Post a reference to McP and Randall discussing Article IV, Section 3. If you can...

Quote:

2) McPherson, Randall and other historians have documented that the self-aggrandizing politicians who pushed for annexation as an independent state did not in fact represent the population, and Lincoln and Congress were complicit in that "legal fiction".

How do the "historians" know that? Before VA seceded, the population of the counties of West Virginia voted overwhelmingly AGAINST secession. And there were NO Union troops in VA at that time because the war hadn't even started. Your whole premise is that AFTER the war started, those same counties did not want to rejoin the Union (for some unknown reason) and the only reason they did was because the election to rejoin the Union was tainted by occupying Union How do any of the historians know that the counties in West Virginia changed their minds?

Quote:

3) McPherson, Randall and other historians have documented that West Virginia would not have been admitted as an independent state were it not for federal occupation troops manning polls and voting illegally during the referendum.

BS. See 2) above

Quote:

“The bill giving the consent of Congress, to the formation of this new State was rushed through precipitately. The friends of the bill thought delay dangerous -- any little accident, any revival among the Members of Congress, of a sense of justice and decency would, probably defeat it: And so, it was pressed through without any of the ordinary care and caution which is due to every legislative enactment -- and, in fact, the bill was full of the most glaring blunders. But the friends of the bill dared not attempt to amend it, lest delay and the scrut[in]y of debate might expose its absurdity and defeat its passage -- And so it was passed in all its deformity.” Howard K. Beale, editor, The Diary of Edward Bates, October 12, 1865.

So, in other words, the bill PASSED. And Beale's complaint is that if they had not rushed it, further debate would have cause more people to vote against it.

That is about as relevant as arguing that if Congress has spent more time debating Obamacare, and if more people had realized how bad the bill was, and if its Democratic supporters had been more honest, then Obamacare would not have passed. Therefore it is unconstitutional.

That, of course, is bullshit. Like it or not, Obamacare was voted on and became the law of the land. Just like West VA readmission to the Union was voted on and became LAW.

Weep, bitch, weep.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #485
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by YohannG View Post
Say goodby to you "hobby" if Texas succeeds and secession. The "in your face" Bible thumpers will make sure your life has all sorts of social controls. Strip clubs and amps will quickly get the boot.
Actually, that's not true.

Not to get sidetracked from the fun or tweaking IB Yammering, but all that stuff is controlled by state and local law right now. Texas could shut down strip clubs and amps NOW if it wanted to. It doesn't need to secede to do that.

Since it hasn't shut them down, that means that the Bible thumpers don't have the clout to do it.

Even redneck secessionists like a little pussy now and then.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:24 PM   #486
CJ7
Valued Poster

I miss the amps
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:38 PM   #487
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

No, they haven't. Post a reference to McP and Randall discussing Article IV, Section 3. If you can...

How do the "historians" know that? Before VA seceded, the population of the counties of West Virginia voted overwhelmingly AGAINST secession. And there were NO Union troops in VA at that time because the war hadn't even started. Your whole premise is that AFTER the war started, those same counties did not want to rejoin the Union (for some unknown reason) and the only reason they did was because the election to rejoin the Union was tainted by occupying Union How do any of the historians know that the counties in West Virginia changed their minds?

BS. See 2) above

So, in other words, the bill PASSED. And Beale's complaint is that if they had not rushed it, further debate would have cause more people to vote against it.

That is about as relevant as arguing that if Congress has spent more time debating Obamacare, and if more people had realized how bad the bill was, and if its Democratic supporters had been more honest, then Obamacare would not have passed. Therefore it is unconstitutional.

That, of course, is bullshit. Like it or not, Obamacare was voted on and became the law of the land. Just like West VA readmission to the Union was voted on and became LAW.

Weep, bitch, weep.
Everything you again demand to see has already been referenced above, you pretentious prick. Those reference posts, btw, are the same posts you derided and dismissed multiple times before, so don’t deny you didn’t see them. Yet now, you hypocritically demand to have them posted again! Just an FYI, for your pretentious and illiterate ass, ExNYer, posting those references a third or forth time will not improve your limited cognitive and reading skills. If your lazy-ass wants to see that information again, reread the thread or get off your lazy, cheap-ass and buy the books or go to the library. T

Again:

1) McPherson, Randall and other historians have documented how the process violated Art IV, Sec 3 of the Constitution; thus, de facto making the act "unconstitutional".

2) McPherson, Randall and other historians have documented that the self-aggrandizing politicians who pushed for annexation as an independent state did not in fact represent the population, and Lincoln and Congress were complicit in that "legal fiction".

3) McPherson, Randall and other historians have documented that West Virginia would not have been admitted as an independent state were it not for federal occupation troops manning polls and voting illegally during the referendum.

“The bill giving the consent of Congress, to the formation of this new State was rushed through precipitately. The friends of the bill thought delay dangerous -- any little accident, any revival among the Members of Congress, of a sense of justice and decency would, probably defeat it: And so, it was pressed through without any of the ordinary care and caution which is due to every legislative enactment -- and, in fact, the bill was full of the most glaring blunders. But the friends of the bill dared not attempt to amend it, lest delay and the scrut[in]y of debate might expose its absurdity and defeat its passage -- And so it was passed in all its deformity.” Howard K. Beale, editor, The Diary of Edward Bates, October 12, 1865.

“The formation of a new State out of Western Virginia is an original, independent act of revolution . . . Any attempt to carry it out involves a plain breach of both the Constitutions -- of Virginia and the nation.” Attorney General Bates, Aug. 12, 1861. The process violated Art IV, Sec 3 of the Constitution; hence, it was “unconstitutional”. An unprosecuted criminal act does not mitigate or “disappear” the criminal act.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #488
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, that's not true.

Not to get sidetracked from the fun or tweaking IB Yammering, but all that stuff is controlled by state and local law right now. Texas could shut down strip clubs and amps NOW if it wanted to. It doesn't need to secede to do that.

Since it hasn't shut them down, that means that the Bible thumpers don't have the clout to do it.

Even redneck secessionists like a little pussy now and then.
Quote:
I enjoy wasting his time.
ExNYer's true life aspiration.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #489
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Keep repeating all of the disproven shit from earlier posts...
Old 11-21-2012, 01:41 PM   #490
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
And you keep taking the bait. Heh.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:44 PM   #491
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Keep repeating all of the disproven shit from earlier posts...
YOU haven’t disproved a damn thing, you pretentious prick. Everything you again demand to see has already been referenced above, you pretentious prick. Those reference posts, btw, are the same posts you derided and dismissed multiple times before, so don’t deny you didn’t see them. Yet now, you hypocritically demand to have them posted again! Just an FYI, for your pretentious and illiterate ass, ExNYer, posting those references a third or forth time will not improve your limited cognitive and reading skills. If your lazy-ass wants to see that information again, reread the thread or get off your lazy, cheap-ass and buy the books or go to the library. T

Again:

1) McPherson, Randall and other historians have documented how the process violated Art IV, Sec 3 of the Constitution; thus, de facto making the act "unconstitutional".

“The formation of a new State out of Western Virginia is an original, independent act of revolution . . . Any attempt to carry it out involves a plain breach of both the Constitutions -- of Virginia and the nation.” Attorney General Bates, Aug. 12, 1861. The process violated Art IV, Sec 3 of the Constitution; hence, it was “unconstitutional”. An unprosecuted criminal act does not mitigate or “disappear” the criminal act.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:45 PM   #492
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Quote:
I enjoy wasting his time.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:29 PM   #493
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:

I B Crying is a big ol' Lunker! Catch and release only!
Old 11-21-2012, 02:46 PM   #494
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Another nonsubstantive, unintelligent post that is so typical of BigKoTex's response to facts.

Old 11-21-2012, 02:53 PM   #495
Guest040616
Account Disabled

snick

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women