Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2011, 11:25 AM   #16
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Clinton's cheating was a public relations issue, al beit a moral issue, depending on one's point of view. He turned it into a problem by lying to a grandjury. The only US president convicted of a felony. It is just a minor detail before the law that it involved a woman.

Newt, on the other hand owned up to his womanizing.

Now with Cain, I don't know, since all that I have heard is claims and have not been aforded any real evidence. That said, I don not see him being accepted by the Republican voters.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:27 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

There were plenty of reasons to vote against Cain that didn't involve his personal life. The politics of personal destruction has won over ideas once again.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:37 PM   #18
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
There were plenty of reasons to vote against Cain that didn't involve his personal life. The politics of personal destruction has won over ideas once again.

I guess TTH can go back to calling everyone racists again.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:58 PM   #19
coefficient
BANNED

Encounters: 9

I'm uncomfortable with how he carried an affair with a civilian chick and used his personal cell number which is logged in her phone logs.

Get a provider; hollar at her with a hobby phone. enjoy your life.
coefficient is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:07 PM   #20
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by coefficient View Post
I'm uncomfortable with how he carried an affair with a civilian chick and used his personal cell number which is logged in her phone logs.

Get a provider; hollar at her with a hobby phone. enjoy your life.

Well they just showed the book he signed for her and it says "Friends forever, sometimes with a bonus"..Love Herman
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:28 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull149 View Post
Newt, on the other hand owned up to his womanizing.

WTF are you talking about....nobody was asking Newt if he shot his wad on some dress. See how he owms up to that. Also, Clinton wasn't trying to impeach Newt at the time. Had the roles been reversed , I'd say Clinton way a hypocritical piece of shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull149 View Post
Now with Cain, I don't know, since all that I have heard is claims and have not been aforded any real evidence. That said, I don not see him being accepted by the Republican voters.
Don't forget Cain's 9 9 9

9 inch dick

9 'hoes on the side. And...

9 lies like a cat!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:59 PM   #22
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
For the record...we need to quit calling it a problem. Lack of pussy is a problem. Hell 90% of the population wants Cain's problem!
It's a problem if you're running for President in the Republican primary. Hell, it's still probably a problem if you're running in the Democratic primary, unfortunately. As a nation, we're not to the point that most European countries are where the private life of a candidate and their positions on issues are separate issues.

Here's the latest on ol' Herman:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...m_mounts_.html

He is no "reassessing" his campaign, too.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/30/us...cusations.html

The real question is where do Cain's votes go. Plus, if he drops out, that means the undiluted media attention goes on Newt for the first time since this shitamarie started. And Newt is far better off when the spotlight isn't on him. It will be fun to see the media, left wing and MSM-corporate-right wing both, to turn their guns on him. I just can't see the establishment Republicans letting Newt spoil their chance to beat Obama.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:29 PM   #23
budman33
Valued Poster

Well now Cain has a pissed off wife to contend with. poor sausage man...
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:29 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, it's been interesting. Once Newt is exposed for who he is, Romney will be the nominee. I can hear the yawns during his nomination celebration already.

But this could be an interesting election. I think the Libertarians will have a much stronger showing this time around, and if the Americans United group fields a candidate, the election could be wide open. It's entirely possible the election could go to the House of Representatives. They would likely choose . . . Romney. Far-fetched, I know, but it is the only way I can see that Romney will win.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:34 PM   #25
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I disagree. Romney can beat Obama straight up. In fact, other than Huntsman, he's the only one in the field who can. I'm now relegated to rooting for Newt.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:41 PM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I don't see how Romney can win. I don't remember any party nominating someone as white as Romney. However, he may have the ability to remain quiet when Obama says stupid things, but I just don't see him winning. And I don't think he would be much of an improvement over Obama. I suppose, if Obama has trouble reigniting the white working class vote that supported him last time, Romney could make it, but I don't see those voters flocking to Romney. If Gary Johnson or Ron Paul take the Libertarian nomination, they will go to them, again, leaving the door wide open for Obama.

But hey, it's been years since I've managed a successful campaign for President. It could happen.
Old 11-30-2011, 10:28 PM   #27
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Well, it's been interesting. Once Newt is exposed for who he is, Romney will be the nominee. I can hear the yawns during his nomination celebration already.

But this could be an interesting election. I think the Libertarians will have a much stronger showing this time around, and if the Americans United group fields a candidate, the election could be wide open. It's entirely possible the election could go to the House of Representatives. They would likely choose . . . Romney. Far-fetched, I know, but it is the only way I can see that Romney will win.
with regards to Americans United, they're apparently looking for a centrist candidate they can back. Buddy Roemer was floated as potential candidate to back & support.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:57 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I disagree. Romney can beat Obama straight up. In fact, other than Huntsman, he's the only one in the field who can. I'm now relegated to rooting for Newt.
Yep....what he said.

I actually think Obama will win though. Obama can take GW Bush flip flop attack that he did on Kerry and beat him over the head with it. Should be a fun race!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:51 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Well, that is one thing we can agree on. This will be a blast to watch.
Old 12-01-2011, 12:20 AM   #30
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
There were plenty of reasons to vote against Cain that didn't involve his personal life. That's right, there are plenty of them.politics of personal destruction has won over ideas once again.
People who shift their vote after hearing or moral failing has been around for a long time. It's not my way but It is a fair standard to someone to evaluate a candidates moral fiber. As long as there similar standards. I have much less tolerance for someone who always votes a particlar party, or votes a certain religion
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women