Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47587
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2014, 10:05 PM   #1
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Review: My First Femdom Experience! multiplied by 2 plus 1 eager participant

Ok since this is my first review.. please take it easy on me.LOL

Name: Will Remain anonymous ( 2 femdoms )
Willing Participant : Will Remain anonymous ( very eager friend/dom/switch )

Time: 11:00 am
Day: July 19th
session: 2 hrs
Donation: not important

Now on to the good stuff!

Prelude :
I have been seeing my Dom for quite sometime. We have always pushed our limits with each other and in our past times meeting we have discussed spicing it up a bit. In previous discussions we have mentioned how exciting it would be to see a femdom together. Ok, now both of us are really into submission so we would not be able to each get our full experience with just one mistress. There fore we had 2

I have played the dom role on many occasions although my tactics are much different . I am more of a seductress/mistress who will push your limits in more of a tease/denial fashion and use you for my pleasure. You must follow my orders in order to reach your level of pleasantness. I love bondage and making you do as I command!

I am very interested in expanding my horizons and learning more from the dominatrix perspective so I thought this would be a great learning activity as I do not have a dungeon. Which by the way, is something I so badly want now more than ever..LOL

Ok getting on to the Rest of Story:
I had met my willing participant up the street from the outcall location. I was instructed to where a black top( No Bra) and Black pencil Skirt ( No Panties ) and thigh high stalkings.Me being the good sub I am I respectfully agreed .

I did not have to bring my wonderful bag of goodies I normally would bring because everything we would need and more would be provided upon location. The only thing I was to bring was my double ended cordless vibrator with dual speeds. Which by the way is my most favorite toy!!! It has 2 ends that are flexible and can bend so I can insert in both my front and back side at the same time Then my dom has the remote to control the speeds. So freakin awesome!
I had inserted this toy inside me as we were riding to location together. We reach our destination and by that time I am going at full speed..LOL

As we both approach the door, I walk in first to see two lovely ladies dressed in Black.
One of them which I was most attracted to. She had on black dress with corset over the top. Boobs that poked out and I wanted to touch so bad. Fishnet stalking and Very beautiful high heels The lady standing next to her was beautiful as well and I could invision myself running my hands through her hair. She smelled so freakin good!

I look around and all of a sudden I realize I am not in Kansas anymore..LOL
The toys, the machines, the decorations, the music.. Everything had my heart racing and I was like a kid on Christmas ready to open my presents. Although I knew I could not touch. It was so exciting !!

They both are standing at the end of the hall and in the main room.
We were instructed to sit down on a black leather couch for introductions.
It was a nice ice breaker when one could not figure out what the buzzing noise was. I finally had informed her it was coming from under my skirt and I had been wearing it the whole ride over. We answered basic questions of what we were expecting out of session, and I had no problems expressing to them what I was looking to achieve. They were both very professional I felt at ease with them.

We were led upstairs to what I know now is the red room.
There We were led into bathroom to dishcloth and freshen up if needed. Then instructed after naked to sit on hands and knees facing the wall ( which by the way was full of gadgets and masks, and so much cool stuff!!! ) and await there return.

As I can hear there heels approaching I promise you my pussy was already feeling moist! I can not tell you how excited I was. I then was instructed to stand up as I was chained to some sort of huge contraptment machine. As she turns on machine, my hands start to rise above my head. Then I just closed my eyes and leaned my head back as she started caressing my body. I wanted more. As I was feeling the tingling down my body all of a sudden , there was a pressure placed upon me. The flogger. It was so intense and she started going harder and harder.. then it was quiet again. More caressing and touching. I love it!!

Meantime my participant was having some thing that sounded painful done to him..LOL. I was in my own world enjoying my whips and chains

As that came to an end for me.. I was instructed to face my mistress as she put on her electro claws. Those things are so cool! I want some. She looked so hot and I knew what was to come next. She started going between my thighs and up and down my legs. Then up my stomach and between my boobs. I felt tingling all down my spine. It was not an uncomfortable pain and was very tolerable, but nevertheless it was electro..LOL.

As my willing participant was done with his torture, he was instructed to lay down on his back under machine contraptions. I moved to center and was re chained into a position where I was standing over him. Long story short, we were forced to fuck! It was so good. One of my mistresses had a hitachi wand that she was applying pressure to me as I was riding.. the whole time I am chained. I don't know if it was the whole position and timing, but I squirted all over his stomach and may have gotten his face.LOL

After we were done with the red room, we were taking separately down stairs to the next setting. I was then hooked onto a big giant X. There was where I was flogged some more and then forced to cum. Which I did so much!

Then I was moved to table where I was chained once more. Again the hitachi wand was my best friend While he got to experience his penis through some other contraption. The whole time being forced to watch me in so much pleasure and pain.haha!
Then he was lead my way and was forced to eat it all up, meantime with a huge collar around his neck which made him very light headed in position he was in. He was a very good willing participant.

For the finale we were led back to red room where I was bent over his knee and spanked till my ass was red

We were both exhausted in a very magnificent way, we both tapped out.LOL
It was then shower time as we bathed eachother and compared eachothers experience.

I have to say in all my years.. This has definitely made a mark on me. By far, one of the best experiences I will never forget

Recommendation: Hell Yes X3

I will repeat if opportunity presented itself
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 10:38 PM   #2
jimmylbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Words fail me... [standing and clapping]
jimmylbob is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 11:01 PM   #3
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Very nice!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 11:04 PM   #4
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

WOW!!!! JUST WOW!!!
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 06:54 AM   #5
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Sign me up!
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 10:01 AM   #6
thefamilydog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

That should earn you 6 weeks of premium access
thefamilydog is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:00 AM   #7
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefamilydog View Post
That should earn you 6 weeks of premium access
LOL.. It was a misfire. No access granted.
Sure was fun though!
I am a huge fan now and recommend everyone to experience this atleast once in their life, haha!

Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments!!

BTW- here is a question for other femdoms here. Do you ever get turned on as much I did when doing this sort of session. I know it made me even more excited knowing I had 3 different sets of eyes on me.
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 12:20 PM   #8
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Melanie, if you need another willing male participant, I'm game. Unfortunately, I'm not in Dallas
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 02:10 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default wow

thats wild!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:15 PM   #10
74comet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I am soooooo jealous!!!

Next time you need a willing participant (or should it be unwilling , lol) I volunteer....and I am in Dallas
74comet is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:25 PM   #11
redman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Damn, I got a boner now.
redman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 08:11 PM   #12
bigtexinbigd
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default SO HOT!

Damn you have fun!!! Can't wait to meet you!!!
bigtexinbigd is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 01:58 AM   #13
Guest092916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Wow !!!
Guest092916 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 07:06 AM   #14
crazytender
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Man, count me in! I would love to join.
crazytender is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 10:25 AM   #15
RideFreeInTexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Awesome storie Melannie! Your posts never cease to amaze me, you have got to be one of the most sexually charged women on the forums. I love it!
RideFreeInTexas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women