Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > South Korea - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2010, 02:46 AM   #1
Kimchi Warrior
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Default REVIEW: SOO-AE @ Peach Phuzz (Itaewon)

Date: August 14, 2010
Name: Soo-Ae
Contact Info: PM me
URL / Website: None
General Area: Itaewon "Hooker Hill' area @Peach Phuzz bar on the main street going straight up from the fire station
Activities: GFE/PSE: BBBJ/DT, LFK, DFK, DIGITS (F&B for her, PM for me), RIM, CFS: CG, RCG, K9 and MISH; TF/BBBJ/COF/COB/CIM finish
Session Length: 1 hr + (not a clock-watcher)
Fee: KRW300K (~USD250)
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length black hair gently styled
Smoking Status: Only if she is really stressed out; probably not for the last six months.
Physical Description: ~5'6", 110, soft natural C cups, and an unusually shapely little backside for a Korean girl, many of whom are as flat-assed as they are flat-chested. Soo-Ae also has a very small waist, and the contrast with her perfectly-sized hips makes for a VERY pleasing view when she's on her elbows and knees providing BBBJ. Not a classic Korean beauty, but IMO very pretty with a manner that alternates between girly sexy and sultry sexy.
Grooming: Neatly trimmed.

The Rest of the Story: This is something of an omnibus report, as I have seen Soo-Ae numerous times over the past two years+ and she is, IMO, the top provider in the foreigner-friendly Itaewon brothel area. Here is a representative session:

I got the the bar about 8:00, when she opens; when I can I usually go early since I like the MLYLT experience and don't care to be interrupted by some other wannabee pounding on the door to get in. Soo-Ae obliges by turning off the outside sign lights to discourage other would-be players. Being first also means I also get to do some carpet-munching, which she otherwise is reluctant to let me do.

Upon entry she showed me the new white leatherette fold out couch she's brought in as an alternative to the built-in cubby-hole characteristic of the 'ville juicy bars. This essentially turns the entire bar into a playpen, which works because she generally works alone, so there's not another girl there (pissed off because you're ruining her chance for action), unless you want there to be, in which case it's not a problem; Soo-Ae is quite open to multiples (2, 3 girl and more), if you've got the need and stamina (But why?-see below).

For starters we settled in at the bar for a couple of drinks. She likes red wine and quickly gets mellow, comfortable and increasingly uninhibited as the sauce hits, but she never gets drunk. Drinks thus lead quickly into real GFE fondling, DFK, mutual undressing and genital play. We both like to prolong it, so we probably were at it for 15-20 minutes, before she dropped down into a crouch and went for a BBBJ while I sat on a high bar stool. I let her take the initiative in the beginning because it's exciting and gives her a chance to really get into it at her pace, so that I can take charge when she just surrenders to the moment.

Her BJ technique(s) are varied, and she's VERY good at it, including outstanding DT. Perhaps the best I've had in nearly 40 years of sex. And she knows I like it, so she had at it for another twenty minutes. She seems to love sucking cock, and it's clear that she gets off being in charge and pleasing me this way, so I let her keep steering the action; the payoff is the thrill of not knowing what's coming but knowing that it's going to be good, because she rewards you for giving her the reins. No disappointment there, as the BBBJ quickly became a medley, including tea-bagging, rimming and an anal finger fuck. All accompanied by constant hand stroking of my cock. I repaid the attention by munching on her sweet pussy. Probably a good 15 minutes of cock-sucking interrupted only by occasional breathers for her while I gave some attention to her soft C cup breasts and their stiff nipples; her breasts are big and soft enough to push them together and take both nipples in your mouth at the same time, and she loves it, whimpering with pleasure.

By now, we were both ready to fuck. Again I let her take the lead. There's something very exciting about knowing a girl wants it enough and knows what she wants enough to go for it without being pushed. In Soo-Ae's case what she wanted first that night was reverse cow girl, so I leaned back and watched in delight and with growing anticipation as she bent over to show me her ass and pussy, slowly spread her pussy lips and then very slowly backed it onto my cock until settling on it with a gasp as her very tight pussy swallowed its entire length- all the while looking back over her shoulder with a fetching look of sexual abandonment.

We worked that for 10-15 minutes, then switched to std. cowgirl. Hard to choose between them. Reverse provides a thrilling view of the curve of her lovely ass into her incredibly tiny waist, while the front view affords a similar view of the curve of her figure from that tiny waist up to her breasts and access to the same, not to mention the excitement of seeing the excitement on her face as she bounces away on the bucking bronco.

After another 10 minutes of that, she was "ready"; she seems to like std. mish the best with me and I do because it gives me the most control of my own orgasm, the greatest depth and the most control over her. Slid off my dick, lay down on her back, spread her legs, opened her pussy lips with her fingers and said "Fuck me". She has a slightly husky voice that gets huskier in the throes of passion, and the voice alone would be enough to elicit one's compliance with the request to fuck her even without the warm-up. I thought that's what we had been doing, but quickly realized that until that point, she had been fucking me and now wanted her reward. Which was a solid thirty minutes of mish and doggy pounding with occasional PTM that elicited every once of testosterone-driven aggressiveness that had been building up while she was in charge earlier. Smart girl.

I'm a big fan of vaginal completion. As long as it's not inside a raincoat. When that's not available, I go for oral/facial. Soo-Ae was more than willing to oblige. After she had had a couple of shuddering orgasms, she took me in her mouth again and didn't complain. Indeed, welcomed the insistent visitor. As I prolonged matters for another fifteen minutes. (Did I mention that I like the long time experience and that I especially like the long time cock-sucking experience? )) Finally, I let her make me come in her mouth, pulling out in time to shoot a couple of streams onto her lovely lips, face and breasts.

Afterward, we relaxed and chatted for awhile with a couple more drinks until we both recovered a bit. Did I say I like blow-jobs? Then, with no prodding from me other than the sight of my reawakened dick, she went for a TF followed by another BBBJCIM. After that, I was well and truly DRAINED, but already looking forward to our nest meeting as I stumbled out to my car and the trip home.

I've also travelled to the Greek islands with Soo-Ae - in fact I introduced her to them - but it was always a very tight struggle and always a bit too painful for her to really enjoy - so that option is no longer on the menu. As she says, "my pussy is enough"; she's right.

Recommendation: Absolutely.
Kimchi Warrior is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:40 AM   #2
White Tiger
Stalking Beauty

Encounters: 154

Now that I have met the lovely Soo-Ae myself, I must say that this is a very accurate description of her and her services. First class. Review to follow.
White Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:42 PM   #3
Kimchi Warrior
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Look forward to it;

but not as much as my next meeting with her this "coming" Sunday!
Kimchi Warrior is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:21 AM   #4
nicemusic
Premium Access

Encounters: 285

Soo-Ae is amazing. One might think "She's 32", but her appearance is youthful and better than any of the providers on the hill, whatever their age.

I'm happy to have met her and still have images of her running through my mind. She's expensive but well worth it.

Thanks for pointing her out, and I'll write my own review soon. I hope for the personal one-on-one with her when I visit next. I have some of that exploration to do.
nicemusic is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:46 AM   #5
MEnMYFRANKENSTEIN
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Bump
MEnMYFRANKENSTEIN is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 06:16 PM   #6
rokrit
Registered Member

I knew Soo Ae well in my days living in Itaewon. We became more than just random client relationship. We fell in love. Me more than her of course, given her profession. She was a wonderful woman and friend to me.
rokrit is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Soo-Ae

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women