Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47507
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-23-2011, 10:23 PM   #31
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Sure hope she's not banned for the whole time. There's really not very many posters on here regularly. This is a really nice website that I don't want to see people leaving because they can't speak there mind for the fear of being banned. Mods/Admin need to look at there rules and possibly change some of them.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:35 PM   #32
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

THE HOUSE OF CARDS

stay tuned... this is one climactic moment you won't wanna miss.

Hint:
Ya know- those who don't seem to care, including London and the site, know more than those who wonder. If you really wanna know, do your homework! Otherwise, keep your eye on the fan. Personally, I got sick of it all and got the heck outta dodge. I use to try to share, care and protect but I either got attacked, banned for stupid shit or some dumbass would challenge my input as if I could post proof and still maintain my sources. Meanwhile, most of the alerts I was reading were useless or blatant lies. It's all part of a plan!

Good luck though!

See you ladies in the safety zone. Please use a lil discretion here about where you end up. Probably best kept in emails. PM stands for "post message" not "private message" and that's a FACT! Trust is earned! Be careful who and what you trust!

London, you know you have my support. Have fun on your vacation!

And thank you for having the courage and wisdom to think for yourself and stand up for it. I'm not sure why you got banned this time girl but basing on past experience, I'm sure I support you. See ya "over there"!

My question is "who banned her"?
Old 03-23-2011, 11:16 PM   #33
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Do go on Lacey. I'm most curious about your conspiracy theories.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:10 AM   #34
johnnybax
Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Come now Johnny...you need to give yourself points for that grammar. I've sought out other opinions and they agree with mine.
Lol I knew it was wrong. The browser kept telling me but I couldn't think so I kept going.
Old 03-24-2011, 06:36 AM   #35
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Sure hope she's not banned for the whole time. There's really not very many posters on here regularly. This is a really nice website that I don't want to see people leaving because they can't speak there mind for the fear of being banned. Mods/Admin need to look at there rules and possibly change some of them.
Yes when London and I were banned I noticed that the site was EXTREMELY slow. Funny we're hated by a few here but when there's a thread about us the haters are the first to post. If they can't stand us so much, why post in our threads? I say we're good for this site. Like Charles said, London added spice to the community.

This world would be very boring if we were all the same. I can't get on ECCIE and kiss ass all day. That's not me. For a lot ladies here, every single word is an AD. I understand it's a frickin hooker board but damn it's annoying. Hot sex machine is great but Hot sex machine with a brain is even better and that's why I love my friend London. Some people have a problem with the way we post but it does nothing but grow our business. All the drama here is really unnecessary. I know why she got banned and it's not a good enough reason if you ask me.

@ Johnnybax: What the heck does it take for a point to be lifted or for one to be unbanned around here?

Damnit so much for London's "one and done" mod only tour .

Lol.

Yall have a nice day.
Old 03-24-2011, 06:52 AM   #36
Guest032213-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
...what am I going to do without my London .

You said another word!
Old 03-24-2011, 06:53 AM   #37
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Ask me, I know all about how the ban things works. LOL.
But all I do now is mind the rules, dont start crap and its all good.
Old 03-24-2011, 06:56 AM   #38
Guest032213-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Is it possible to hijack a thread about hijacking a thread?
Old 03-24-2011, 07:08 AM   #39
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn5inThick View Post
Is it possible to hijack a thread about hijacking a thread?
If a thread is hijacked in the forest and no one is around to hear it, did it make a sound?
Old 03-24-2011, 07:34 AM   #40
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

My point exactly Naomi!!
Old 03-24-2011, 07:43 AM   #41
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I enjoy it when hookers get an overinflated sense of self...kinda like when they say that this board has no impact on their business, or how when they don't post the board goes dead...just sayin'...
Old 03-24-2011, 07:44 AM   #42
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
What I would love to know, is why certain people are getting points for "Thread Hijacking" and others aren't?...Hmmm really makes ya wonder....Obviously life isn't fair, I think we all know that, but how about if you're going to give someone points, let them be justified...Or better yet, let the reasoning behind it be accurate...is it really that difficult? ....Point blank, giving one person points for a thread hijack IMHO is ridiculous, take a bloody look around and look at how many people hijack all sorts of threads everyday...So why then aren't 70% of board members getting points for it as well?...Would anyone who gives out the points like to explain?....of course you wouldn't...

As far as London being banned goes, all I'm going to say openly on THIS forum, is it's really not a good idea to be banning/pointing/whatever ridiculousness it is to well known and respected ladies...For they have much much more influence over this industry than one may think.....That's all I'm going to say on this board,for if I say anything else, it may be interpreted as "rude, mean" and that's against the rules...oh wait, what are the rules again? They seem to be a bit inconsistent and some are just made up as they go...

I'll say my piece on this matter on other boards I post on that don't have petty pointing systems, boards that have far more members, and that are actually well respected...I will certainly blog about it and I think I may even send a mass email out from my yahoo account to everyone in my address book (mind you, there are thousands of email accounts in it), since my clients trust me, I think it's best to warn every last one of them about the corruption on this site, and to stay far far away from it....

Oh, and for those of you who are wondering why am I posting this in public and not addressed my questions and concerns to a mod...Well I have, and haven't received any response (wow there's a shock)...I find it amazing that I get a response from Mods if it has to do with sex, or they want to see me, or if they are warning me, pointing me etc....But they can never answer a simple question such as this one?? Is it that difficult? Really? ...So no one has the answers as to why some get pointed to hijacks whist other's don't?....Or is it because you really can't answer them, because that's not the REAL reason you pointed someone, quite clearly people are biased, either way, BAD move.....I would however like to point out my respect for IKE, he once pointed me for something and didn't know all the facts, well I emailed him and explained the real situation, so he looked into it, and realized it was wrong and took the points back....It takes a much bigger person to admit when they've made a poor choice as a Mod, and an even bigger one to clear it up...so you have my utmost respect IKE....

Bottom line, this is a hooker board....not kindergarten... we are all adults, and yet we can't speak our minds....I mean we can't talk about sex all day and be raunchy as hell, and that's ok....but talking about something else will get you in trouble....I'm pretty sure this post will get me "Banned"...and that would only make what I am saying even more valid...I don't care, I'm done with this board...No one in "management" can admit when they are wrong or have abused their authority, they certainly can't apologize....If I was the owner of this board, I'd have a real long think about the actions that have been taken recently, and their repercussions...

I'm out.

Val
I got two sentences in and then remembered: I could care less!
Old 03-24-2011, 07:49 AM   #43
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Nice to see that post whore status crosses gender lines.

Quote:
My point exactly Naomi!!
Old 03-24-2011, 07:54 AM   #44
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

Gotta catch up to London's status while she's on mandatory vacation.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:55 AM   #45
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Gotta catch up to London's status while she's on mandatory vacation.
I wasn't referring to you babes

I don't think I could be that much of a post whore. LOL!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women