Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2014, 07:21 AM   #1
Goddess Emma Love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194457
Default Scat Brownies

I finally mailed my first order of scat brownies. The postal worker said the package smelled delicious and asked if I would bake her some too. LOL!

I was just worried about getting the package mailed. I was not prepared to get propositioned. She gave me her number and I said I would give her a call.

I just had to share.
Goddess Emma Love is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 06:55 PM   #2
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Wow
Raw dog is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:10 PM   #3
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Of course if you did and didn't tell her what was in them and she got ill or someone she let's eat them gets ill or dies your going to jail if them figured out it was from your brownies, also senting biohazardous material in the mail not properly labeled and packaged as such will get you arrested also. The more you know....
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:45 PM   #4
Houston65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Emma Love View Post
I finally mailed my first order of scat brownies. The postal worker said the package smelled delicious and asked if I would bake her some too. LOL!

I was just worried about getting the package mailed. I was not prepared to get propositioned. She gave me her number and I said I would give her a call.

I just had to share.

So where is the link to place orders at? Are you a seller on Ebanned.net?
Houston65 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 08:56 AM   #5
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Nasty. Both you and him need help.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 01:25 PM   #6
tracer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Emma Love View Post
I just had to share.
No, you didn't.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 01:39 PM   #7
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

I just have to ask. What is the recipe?
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 02:19 PM   #8
tracer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
I just have to ask.
No, you don't.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:56 PM   #9
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Most, if not all, the nasty germs that people worry about with scat would be killed off by being baked.

Not my cup of tea, but I choose to respect the decisions of consenting adults.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 04:39 AM   #10
tracer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post
Most, if not all, the nasty germs that people worry about with scat would be killed off by being baked.

Not my cup of tea, but I choose to respect the decisions of consenting adults.
All decisions? You make no judgments? Ever?
Old 09-05-2014, 08:46 AM   #11
SA Angel
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer View Post
All decisions? You make no judgments? Ever?
Notice how I wrote consenting adults. I have all sorts of judgement reserved for the snuff enthusiast, pedophile, rapist, and sheep humper.

Not judging someone doesn't mean you would partake in your own life. It just means I don't think any less of them as a person and won't tell them to stop the activities they enjoy safely.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:36 AM   #12
dreamvacationdates
Valued Poster

Quote:
Notice how I wrote consenting adults. I have all sorts of judgement reserved for the snuff enthusiast, pedophile, rapist, and sheep humper.

Not judging someone doesn't mean you would partake in your own life. It just means I don't think any less of them as a person and won't tell them to stop the activities they enjoy safely.
then it should stay between those adults, not where those who find this type of behaviour deviant to the extreme range. if you want to eat shit go right ahead, but if I know you eat shit then you will be judged accordingly.
dreamvacationdates is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:08 PM   #13
tracer
Valued Poster

Quote:

What if the person snuffed in the snuff film consented? What about severe mutilation? Let's say someone posts an ad searching for someone to consent to having their hands removed... or eyes . You would have no judgment for either the person wishing to perform the mutilation nor the person consenting? There is no point at which you would say "wait a minute, these people need help for their own good"?

Note, I am not flame throwing these topics; merely stating that some things are outside the lines. I don't know exactly where I draw the line...though surely somewhere short of this. I fully respect your right to draw the line in a different place, but to say there should be no lines is silly.
Old 09-05-2014, 04:22 PM   #14
Blaze
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1345
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Note, I am not flame throwing these topics; merely stating that some things are outside the lines. I don't know exactly where I draw the line...though surely somewhere short of this. I fully respect your right to draw the line in a different place, but to say there should be no lines is silly.

Whoaa, whats with all the hostility? I thought this forum was for those who color outside the lines? I'm with SAangel27, this isn't part of my color wheel and don't want to know if another does,,, whilst we are together. But to each their own. This topic looks like this on paper.....

Blaze is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:48 PM   #15
SA Angel
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
What if the person snuffed in the snuff film consented? What about severe mutilation? Let's say someone posts an ad searching for someone to consent to having their hands removed... or eyes . You would have no judgment for either the person wishing to perform the mutilation nor the person consenting? There is no point at which you would say "wait a minute, these people need help for their own good"?

Reading comprehension wasn't your strong point in school was it? Read the second bolded word in my last response. Think real hard.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women