Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47425
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2014, 07:57 PM   #16
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

You are what you eat.
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 05:44 AM   #17
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post
Reading comprehension wasn't your strong point in school was it? Read the second bolded word in my last response. Think real hard.
Not quite sure why the hostility, but whatever. If I was inclined to return the animosity I would ask how you did in biology because you might have learned about concentrated bacteria and other unpleasantries that making eating human waste unsafe.

I mean this part with no sarcasm intended. It is for you and the guy who quoted me claiming hostility. I know it is often misunderstood these days, but disagreement does not mean hostility. I disagree with you. I don't hate you or even mildly dislike you for that fact, I just simply disagree. I am not being hostile, rude or hateful because I disagree with you. It is not necessary to be angry at every person with whom you disagree. I am of the opinion that this activity is unsafe and should fall in a range that is beyond just coloring outside the lines. I didn't say we should outlaw it or stone people who practice it.

Your position is one of complete and total tolerance....for everyone who agrees with you . How very enlightened.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 07:16 AM   #18
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Alright. I'm watching this topic.

Let's keep things civil. It does seem as if most are trying.

Thanks,
Elisabeth

P.S. How did I miss this topic last night? I cannot take much more reading about poop before 8 (8:16) AM. Lordie.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 08:12 AM   #19
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Jonathan Swift had a great line about enjoying whatever poison you want, so long as it isn't vended in public. While I see the conflict, this discussion is a bit too public for my liking, but it's a judgement call.

In the evolution of species, it remains to be seen whether eating shit will be an trait of those who survive or not. I hope not, but there are examples of medicinal positives.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophagia
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 08:28 AM   #20
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey. I'm all for playing Devil's advocate!

High end coffee from poop (well, sortof!):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

I just looked it up on Wiki for simplicity. But there have been plenty of articles about the cost of this type of coffee and what problems it's causing to the environment in other ways.

http://www.takepart.com/article/2013...-civet-problem

I've often wondered just HOW did someone figure out that the beans from the poop of a rodent (is a civet a rodent?) makes for some wonderful tasting coffee.

Maybe someone who wants those brownies will come up with something similar?

lol
Old 09-06-2014, 10:24 AM   #21
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer View Post
Not quite sure why the hostility, but whatever. If I was inclined to return the animosity I would ask how you did in biology because you might have learned about concentrated bacteria and other unpleasantries that making eating human waste unsafe.

I mean this part with no sarcasm intended. It is for you and the guy who quoted me claiming hostility. I know it is often misunderstood these days, but disagreement does not mean hostility. I disagree with you. I don't hate you or even mildly dislike you for that fact, I just simply disagree. I am not being hostile, rude or hateful because I disagree with you. It is not necessary to be angry at every person with whom you disagree. I am of the opinion that this activity is unsafe and should fall in a range that is beyond just coloring outside the lines. I didn't say we should outlaw it or stone people who practice it.

Your position is one of complete and total tolerance....for everyone who agrees with you . How very enlightened.
You willfully misunderstood me by asking if I would agree with snuff/multilation if one of the people consented. This totally ignores the fact that I stressed "safely" in my second post. Someone dying? Unsafe. Lasting physical harm? Unsafe.

So yes, I get hostile when people take my words and twist them to improve their own arguments. Also, I did minor in Bio during undergrad. Thank you so much for inquiring.

Shigella, E. Coli, Salmonella, campylobacter, Entamoeba histolytica, parasites and their eggs, and Hepatitis A and E are killed by the heat exposure that is present in baking brownies. I never said I approved of all Coprophagia just that this form was relatively safe.

Did I ever tell you that you should stop feeling how you feel? No. Did I say anything about how others should react? No. If one reads my words carefully you will find that my statements were about how I choose to approach the original subject of this entire thread, cooked human feces.

You keep trying to make sweeping generalizations about how I feel or think. I had no problem with you disagreeing with my views. Again, my only problem with you is that you took my words and blatantly twisted them how you saw fit to strengthen your own argument. I will not be used that way.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 10:44 AM   #22
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is a difference between overt hostility and the spirit of debate.

Let's keep with the spirit of provocative back and forths.

Thanks.
Old 09-06-2014, 11:44 AM   #23
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
You willfully misunderstood me by asking if I would agree with snuff/multilation if one of the people consented. This totally ignores the fact that I stressed "safely" in my second post. Someone dying? Unsafe. Lasting physical harm? Unsafe.

So yes, I get hostile when people take my words and twist them to improve their own arguments. Also, I did minor in Bio during undergrad. Thank you so much for inquiring.

Shigella, E. Coli, Salmonella, campylobacter, Entamoeba histolytica, parasites and their eggs, and Hepatitis A and E are killed by the heat exposure that is present in baking brownies. I never said I approved of all Coprophagia just that this form was relatively safe.

Did I ever tell you that you should stop feeling how you feel? No. Did I say anything about how others should react? No. If one reads my words carefully you will find that my statements were about how I choose to approach the original subject of this entire thread, cooked human feces.

You keep trying to make sweeping generalizations about how I feel or think. I had no problem with you disagreeing with my views. Again, my only problem with you is that you took my words and blatantly twisted them how you saw fit to strengthen your own argument. I will not be used that way.
I may indeed have misunderstood you and I am sorry if I did, but it was not willful. As we have never met, I am not clear how you presume to know me well enough to read my intentions so completely. I have at no point expressed any animosity toward you. Some people are just incapable of civil discourse. Have a great day, I give up.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 03:45 PM   #24
Blaze
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1345
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not a guy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer View Post
I mean this part with no sarcasm intended. It is for you and the guy who quoted me claiming hostility.
Although, I am the one who said "hostility" and that term stemmed from reading the replies to this and the other thread in this forum concerning poo. When quoting I made an oopsy not to be confused with poopsy. I meant to quote Dreamvacationdates. My intent was not to single out anyone in particular, but to those coming into this forum, which is clearly defined as,,,

Quote:
Another Realm
This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.
Being very judgmental, knowing this forum contains subject matter that doesn't always apply to the so called hobby norms. I understand the forums are open to anyone for discussion, but still.

What movie? Ohh ya, The Bucket List and coffee!

Blaze is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:43 AM   #25
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Do scat eaters disregard the '3 second rule'?
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 09:19 AM   #26
RoxyParker
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 253093
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post
Omg! This made me literally lol!
RoxyParker is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 11:01 AM   #27
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post
Ok that was some funny shit!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 04:29 PM   #28
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:

What makes Cousin Jed the sheep humper worse than Marty Goldberg the feces infused brownie eater? Just curious.
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 08:23 PM   #29
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12
Default #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas View Post
What makes Cousin Jed the sheep humper worse than Marty Goldberg the feces infused brownie eater? Just curious.
See #22 about Cousin Jed activity.
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 09:35 PM   #30
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by universalenergy View Post
See #22 about Cousin Jed activity.
I don't get your point? You may have misunderstood the spirit of what I was writing. I was asking SAangel27a specific question about her opinion.
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women