Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2014, 09:48 PM   #1
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28
Default Prepping for Anal - the Master Class

OK, I'm not giving the master class LOL, but Zoey suggested this needed a thread of its own, so I'm starting it, sharing my experiences so far, and asking for advice and shared experiences.

What I strive to achieve is doing enough enemas that they run clear. Sometimes that has been easy, sometimes it has been frustratingly hard to get the first enema in, sometimes taking several false starts where i quickly get the uncontrollable need to expel too soon--and of course that seems to happen when I don't have a lot of time to accomplish the deed. So I have the following questions:

1) What should the enema fluid be? Plain tap water? Plain tap water with some salt in it? Something else? I presume that anything soapy is going to stimulate peristalsis (evacuating the bowel) too quickly.
2) What temperature is best? My personal experience is that fairly hot water seems to go in easier than cool or certainly not cold water.
3) Is any nozzle better than another? Is something more exotic, like a device which seals so that you can't expel it a good idea?
4) Even with a really clear running last enema, sometimes there turn out to be small pockets of fluids which burp out at the wrong time (like when you are driving to your appointment LOL) as late as a couple of hours after the last enema. Any way to avoid that, or is it just something which is going to happen sometimes?
5) Is it better to hang the enema bag higher (more forceful flow) or lower?
6) What size enema is best? I believe the standard enema bag is 2 quarts? Is that a good size, or would repeats with a smaller volume be better?
7} What position is best? Hands and knees, on the back, Sims position (on the left side)?
8) Where do you do it? I opt for hands and knees next to the toilet. I like the idea of the bathtub, but haven't used it because of concern about releasing solids into the bathtub. I'm not sure if bathtub drains are up to the task of having much in the way of solids.

In terms of trying to accept larger objects or be fisted, I've seen a couple of comments that wearing a butt plug prior to the event may make things go easier. Do y'all find that to be true? If so, should it be something modest-sized or something which is as large as you can tolerate. I'd be concerned that the latter might make you sore and cause your asshole to put out the "closed for business" sign.

Are there any other tricks to have your asshole in a relaxed and happy state of mind (thank you Zoey for giving personalities and emotions to assholes everywhere) prior to the festivities?
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 09:14 AM   #2
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Yes to the butt plug. Try wearing for at least an hour prior.

As for the water ... just make sure to run the water thru the tube / nozzle first so you're not pumping air into the person.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:44 PM   #3
Guest031115
Account Disabled

User ID: 197106
My ECCIE Reviews

If you eat a healthy diet there is no need to use an enema to prep for anal! If you really do think you need one, please please do not add soap! If you do, and agitate it too much to dissolve the soap, it can end in disaster!
Guest031115 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 04:26 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great posts/answer!!

when doing anal play,
the right lube is essential...Use a thicker non water based gel,,,never use anal ease.That numbs so you can't get the fullsensations merited... and can burn.

It also helps for a provider to give you a bubblebath when you arrive....that ensures an extra clean body to play on and in!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 06:37 PM   #5
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Yeah, I make sure that area is clean, but I've never done an enema either. Quite frankly, because of medication I take that has a slight constipating effect, there is virtually zero chance that an accident will ever happen.
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 04:24 PM   #6
Guest031115
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I second the do not use anal ease! For a start, if you go slow and use the right lube there will be no pain once your anus is penetrated. Pain is a signal that you are going too fast and need to back up a little. Add more lube and start again!
Old 09-11-2014, 05:33 PM   #7
RoxyG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 147828
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Anal sex is rarely messy. Your bowels are generally empty until you're ready to go. That said, if your partner is completely uncomfortable with the possibility of poop, anal sex is maybe not for them. After all, it's not like theyre fucking you in the ear and there's poop in it. It's a butt. It's where poop lives.Theyre the one who's out of place. It's like going to the zoo and then being surprised to see some animals.

You don't have to give yourself an enema before anal. Just check yourself out by sticking a latex gloved finger up there. If nothing comes out, you're good to go.

I myself, I prefer a freshly cleansed ass.

There are those that enjoy enema play. I always carry a couple of fleet disposable enema bottles with me for those that want me to administer one for them, and I've also just purchased a case of disposable enema bags to play with as well.
RoxyG is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:37 PM   #8
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not share the experience that anal sex is rarely messy or the opinion that an enema is unneccessary for anal play... Maybe someone who eats tons of greens or has a diet very high in raw fibers would not have any material hanging out in their rectum between bowel movements, but with the average meat and starch based diets out there, trust me, most of us need an enema for anything beyond a couple fingers or a simple prostate massage. It's a big disappointment when a guy spends a lot of time relaxing and working himself down onto a dildo and then immediately has to stop playing because his own fecal matter is causing him internal abrasions. I don't tell guys to clean themselves out because I'm afraid of poop... I am not really bothered by it beyond the inconvenience of having to clean it out of the towels afterward. The problem is that it is extremely irritating to your own insides if you are being penetrated by any object that feels large to you (which is different for everyone) and there is fecal matter rubbing and causing unpleasant friction on your insides. When I get to the point in play where I start to see fecal matter, it's the guy who undoubtedly tells me he needs to stop within a few minutes of that. Practicing good anal hygiene is important for anyone who enjoys anal play as its own "main event"and will be disappointed if they have to end that type of play early.

As for the original questions...

1) use whatever kind of water you drink to clean your rectum. Your body is used to it. If you drink filtered water, put filtered water in your ass. Add a tiny pinch of salt to mimic the salinity of your body's own fluids. By using the water your insides are familiar with already and mimicking your body's own salinity, you create a minimally disruptive experience for your body.

2) in the same vein as described above, the least disruptive temperature for your enema is your own body temperature. Obviously, no thermometer necessary... Just approximate!

3) there are a lot of great douche systems out there if you really want to get into it. The best ones, designed for experienced players, can be found most commonly in gay sex stores or online. One of my friends has a shower unit so he can adjust the temperature and then just fill himself with gentle water pressure. I usually just use fleet enema bottles filled with my own water, but I just ordered a new douche called the "Booty Call Booty Blaster" which is made of body-safe silicone... I'll be sure to let you know if it's awesome! The name sure is cool. I would say to shop around and see what appeals to you and experiment until you find something you like.

4) yeah... That just happens. Most people I know try to do their enema like three hours beforehand so that stuff works its way out of your system well before playtime begins. I try to do a variety of sitting and standing to help my body shift around and let any remaining liquid work its way out of me.

5) I don't know because I always use a squeezable enema. I would imagine the ideal speed of flow is a personal preference and you just need to experience. A higher bag will empty into you faster than a lower-hung one.

6) the size of the enema that is best depends on how deep of play you are engaging in. Prostate massage vs dildo vs giant dildo vs fisting all involve different depths and increased likelihood of encountering fecal matter as you get deeper into your body. I don't think two quarts is necessary unless you're being penetrated with large objects. But I suspect you might be doing just that!

7) I love to be on my knees with my face in the ground when I give them to myself, but this is again a matter of personal preference in my opinion. Maybe there is someone who knows even more about enemas who can tell us if any one position is better than others. I haven't tried them all or noticed any major differences for laying on my back vs on my knees. One thing I have noticed is that being more comfortable helps me relax which makes everything go smoother, so I would suggest picking something that's not too uncomfortable.

8) I'm also a fan of hands and knees next to the toilet. Really any floor will do though!
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:41 PM   #9
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh - and there's nothing like a good long rim job to get an asshole all relaxed and happy and begging for more!
Old 09-11-2014, 11:44 PM   #10
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Thanks Roxy and Zoey that has answered several questions that I had wondered about.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 04:17 PM   #11
Dale Jr.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Fantastic post. It's always helpful to find out what others are doing that works well for them.
I have been experimenting with anal play (on me) for a couple months. I had always wanted to get fucked in the ass by a beautiful woman with a strap-on, which I have (see my last couple reviews) finally done. Anyway, I experimented quite a bit with enemas as well. After trial and error, I found what works for me is to give myself several enemas the night before my appointment. I generally eat light beforehand so I'm not trying to clean out a porterhouse from my colon. I use body temperature tap water with a pinch of salt like has been described. I found if I don't use a little salt, I get dehydrated and really feel awful quite quickly. I use a hand held enema that is about the size of a grapefruit that has a narrow tip (CVS). I put a little Vaseline on there to ease it in better. I don't use Vaseline for anything else, BTW. I generally use two or three fillings before I expel. I repeat this until it runs clean.
After that I usually take a few generic Imodium tabs with a glass of water. I generally don't eat much of anything after that. I may have a piece of toast with honey and more water at dinner. I'll repeat the Imodium before bed and again in the morning. I skip breakfast. I will usually have my appointment mid morning before lunch time. (Then a porterhouse for lunch)
This has worked for me. I find that I get some residual fluid within several hours of the enema so I don't even bother with an appointment the same day.
This may be over kill as I have been getting prostate massages for years without going through all this. I generally stick my longest finger up my butt while in the shower to make sure there is nothing within reach. If it's clear, I give the go-ahead for the p-massage. However, I have been using a soft silicone dildo that is about 7" that I really love. So I figure I better take the time to clean out the pipes a little bit. Finding the right toy was also done by experimenting a lot. I find that the softness of silicone does not create any pain like some of the harder toys did. Also, I found that a high quality water based lube works awesome with the silicone toys. It's very slippery and cleans up easy. My favorite so far is called JO H2O. I take it with me to my appointments. I have had a couple girls comment that they are going to purchase this product for their own personal and professional use.
I hope this helps answer some of the questions.
Dale Jr. is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 04:58 PM   #12
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default JO H2O

I have looked for a method of applying anal eze that is not messy as using my finger. Is there some type of applicator that will insert the stuff deep in my ass?
Old 09-12-2014, 11:35 PM   #13
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Do NOT use anal-eze! That product is dangerous. Your body experiences pain for a reason - to tell you when something is going wrong. Penetration should not be painful, and if you feel pain, that means you need to stop. You can perforate your insides and bleed dangerously from using products like that and not realizing what is happening. Anal play is not dangerous but using products like anal-eze or taking drugs that numb pain can make it a dangerous activity.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:46 PM   #14
Guest030824
Account Disabled

thanks
Old 09-12-2014, 11:53 PM   #15
Guest031115
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
Do NOT use anal-eze! That product is dangerous. Your body experiences pain for a reason - to tell you when something is going wrong. Penetration should not be painful, and if you feel pain, that means you need to stop. You can perforate your insides and bleed dangerously from using products like that and not realizing what is happening. Anal play is not dangerous but using products like anal-eze or taking drugs that numb pain can make it a dangerous activity.
At least he listens to you lol.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women