Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2014, 03:08 AM   #16
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I listen to every body. That sounded like it was a good idea.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 02:07 PM   #17
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I enjoy a good butt banging by a hot lady wearing a strapon. I have had an enema fetish since I was introduced to them by a girl I was dating in college...another story..another time. I usually set up my play a day or to ahead of time so I have time to properly prepare, which is fun in its own right. About 24 hrs before playtime I will eat a high fiber food, personally I like spinach. Love how it tastes, it evacuates you naturally and it is easy to identify when it has been through your system which takes me about 12hrs. Experiment with yourself and see how long it takes. If you don't like my veggie of choice pick your own fav, but greens really work well. After the spinach has passed I usually do a high colonic with a little castile soap, followed by several clear water enemas to clean out. Your colon absorbs quite a bit of water quickly so a little salt in the enema is not a bad idea. After you are running clear water in and clear water out, just allow yourself 3 or 4 hours to pass any more water or to absorb it. A nice sudsy bath or shower and you are squeeky clean inside and out. I agree with Zoe that there is nothing worse than the friction from a little unanticipated poop. Especially when you are supercharged and ready for fun.
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 02:09 PM   #18
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Btw, after you give yourself a good cleaning out, drink some gatorade and enjoy some yogurt. Replaces the electrolites and the good bugs in your system.
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 10:31 PM   #19
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

I certainly agree with Zoey that any prolonged, vigorous, or big object play should be preceded by a good cleaning out.

It sounds like my experiences are similar to others, and that if I'm going to do a good job of cleaning out and NOT have leaks, that at least 3 or 4 hours before play time is the way to go.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women