Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40251
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2014, 11:33 AM   #1
filbone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Trial Size Me (yes, another strap-on thread)

After reading other threads about butt plugs, enemas, and working guys open for a half hour or more, I got to wondering about strap-ons for those of us who want the submissive feeling of being fucked in the ass by a woman (along with maybe a stinging slap on the ass or two) but who don't want to see how big of a fake cock we can take.

Are there small strap-ons, about the size of a finger or two, for those of us who don't care to be stretched to the limits? Are there providers out there who would enjoy bending a guy over, or getting on top of him, and fucking him silly with her teeny tiny cock?
filbone is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 11:40 AM   #2
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Sure there are. Just look up strap-ons.

http://www.sextoy.com/Dildos/Strap-o.../sku-PD2197-15
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 12:18 PM   #3
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Hell yes there are a wide assortment of strapons.

Yes, you do not need to prove how much you can take in order to reap the benefits, and IOP, from that type of play. It works goooooood.

Less is more.
crashkopf is online now   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 01:39 PM   #4
Guest031115
Account Disabled

User ID: 197106
My ECCIE Reviews

Like the real deal, they cum in all shapes and sizes!
Guest031115 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 04:29 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by filbone View Post
After reading other threads about butt plugs, enemas, and working guys open for a half hour or more, I got to wondering about strap-ons for those of us who want the submissive feeling of being fucked in the ass by a woman (along with maybe a stinging slap on the ass or two) but who don't want to see how big of a fake cock we can take.

Are there small strap-ons, about the size of a finger or two, for those of us who don't care to be stretched to the limits? Are there providers out there who would enjoy bending a guy over, or getting on top of him, and fucking him silly with her teeny tiny cock?

hell yeahhh..I have several sizes from small to extra large! I so luv giving a guy ANY of them!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 04:36 PM   #6
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

One should always start small and work their way upwards. Size is not needed for a prostate massage, a finger or small vibrator works well and will milk you to an intense O. If you choose to take it to another level and crave the more filled up feeling then again you should start small and be loosened up prior to trying a bigger toy. One never wants a ripe or tear.....Its all about the pleasure and having fun~~
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 08:59 AM   #7
Halfbad
BANNED

Encounters: 2

You lades are all giving my SO "ideas" . . .

She pays attention, especially when Yummy Marie was at "work"

Anal play has opened a whole new world to this old fart . . . nice to know its still possible!

Bottom line, enema as required, size, and MOST of all proper foreplay and "mental" prep . . . and then have fun!!!!
Halfbad is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 04:38 PM   #8
Dale Jr.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

A lot of dildos and toys are designed to be used with a harness. You can tell because the non-penetrating end is flared. It just slips through a steel ring on the harness. Toys come in all shapes and sizes. It's what feels good to the receiver that matters. You are not doing it for anyone else so no need to prove anything. Just relax, have fun, and feel good!
Dale Jr. is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 05:17 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a new pair of "strap-on panties' that allows me to sit between the guys legs while inserting any size dildo in his rump....then that allows me to give him one helluva oily handjob while I am pumping his rump!
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women