Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2013, 01:18 PM   #1
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default Terror attack in London - British soldier hacked to death

This one is gruesome:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/22/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

The cell phone video is one of the killers AFTER the attack talking to camera holder. He has the cleaver in his hands, which are covered in blood.

Unbelievably, a bunch of people are standing around in the background doing NOTHING. There is even one woman walking towards him pulling a shopping cart as if she hadn't a care in the world - despite the body lying in the street.

Key quotes:
---------------------------------------------
"CNN affiliate ITN aired a video showing a man with bloody hands and holding a meat cleaver, who says, "We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you."

The man, who is black and appears to have a London accent, carries on: "The only reasons we killed this man this is because Muslims are dying daily. This British soldier is an eye for an eye a tooth for tooth.

"We apologize that women had to see this today but in our lands our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government. They don't care about you."
----------------------------------------------------

Got that? He has a British accent, so apparently he grew up in England. Yet he refers to the women "in OUR lands" - meaning Muslim lands.

That's how well assimilation works with the hanky heads.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:51 PM   #2
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
This one is gruesome:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/22/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

The cell phone video is one of the killers AFTER the attack talking to camera holder. He has the cleaver in his hands, which are covered in blood.

Unbelievably, a bunch of people are standing around in the background doing NOTHING. There is even one woman walking towards him pulling a shopping cart as if she hadn't a care in the world - despite the body lying in the street.

Key quotes:
---------------------------------------------
"CNN affiliate ITN aired a video showing a man with bloody hands and holding a meat cleaver, who says, "We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you."

The man, who is black and appears to have a London accent, carries on: "The only reasons we killed this man this is because Muslims are dying daily. This British soldier is an eye for an eye a tooth for tooth.

"We apologize that women had to see this today but in our lands our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government. They don't care about you."
----------------------------------------------------

Got that? He has a British accent, so apparently he grew up in England. Yet he refers to the women "in OUR lands" - meaning Muslim lands.

That's how well assimilation works with the hanky heads.
Assimilation - whose idea was that, anyway?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:06 PM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Assimilation - whose idea was that, anyway?
No Cleaver Control ... whose idea was that?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:23 PM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

They don't own guns in London do they Essence? Makes it so much better...or at least easier to commit murder.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:35 PM   #5
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Effective immediately, the United Kingdom will ban all sales of meat cleavers. Anyone with a meat cleaver must register and follow all instructions to turn in meat cleaver to government officials.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:04 PM   #6
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Here is an updated article:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-Woolwich.html

Give the "meat-cleaver control" nonsense a rest. It is an old and stupid argument. Other killing devices are not like guns, no matter how hard you try to make them sound similar.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:06 PM   #7
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
They don't own guns in London do they Essence?
What does he know?

I think this suspect was Cleaverless.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:16 PM   #8
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Give the "meat-cleaver control" nonsense a rest. It is an old and stupid argument. Other killing devices are not like guns, no matter how hard you try to make them sound similar.
Yes Sir! Whatever you say Sir! Yes, you're the boss of me Sir! Yes Sir, if you say it is old and stupid, then you should know Sir! Yes Sir, you have the final word, Sir! I guess you must know everything, Sir! Yes Sir, I realize now that only your opinion counts, Sir! Golly Gee Whiz, Sir, I bet you would be the best moderator of all time, Sir! Yes Sir, you're much smarter than me, Sir!
I am glad you cleared this up for all of us, Sir! I will try to remember not to express an opinion on any of your threads, Sir! Thank you, Sir! You're the best, Sir!

I am really trying not to curse, SIR!

Old Dingus
Old 05-22-2013, 03:18 PM   #9
Raa1965
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Waiting for someone to blame Obama for this....

Btw...for the majority of the last 80 years...the Parlimentary control was in the hands of the conservatives...for some reason they don't see the need to make it mandatory to hand at least one gun for every person living in that country....
Raa1965 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:21 PM   #10
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
Yes Sir! Whatever you say Sir! Yes, you're the boss of me Sir! Yes Sir, if you say it is old and stupid, then you should know Sir! Yes Sir, you have the final word, Sir! I guess you must know everything, Sir! Yes Sir, I realize now that only your opinion counts, Sir! Golly Gee Whiz, Sir, I bet you would be the best moderator of all time, Sir! Yes Sir, you're much smarter than me, Sir!
I am glad you cleared this up for all of us, Sir! I will try to remember not to express an opinion on any of your threads, Sir! Thank you, Sir! You're the best, Sir!

I am really trying not to curse, SIR!

Old Dingus
Glad to see you're finally getting it.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:25 PM   #11
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Glad to see you're finally getting it.
I got it and I won't forget it.

Old Dingus
Old 05-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #12
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raa1965 View Post

Btw...for the majority of the last 80 years...the Parlimentary control was in the hands of the conservatives...for some reason they don't see the need to make it mandatory to hand at least one gun for every person living in that country....

Fuckn Obama !! where was he, asleep? Impeach the bastard.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:38 PM   #13
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raa1965 View Post

Bullshit - it was liberal as hell in England before Maggie Thatcher!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:42 PM   #14
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
I got it and I won't forget it.

Old Dingus
I'm sure you will remember it for as long as you can.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:45 PM   #15
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The saddest part is there are probably some sick individuals who are actually HAPPY that someone was killed with other than a gun.

This was a sick psycopathinc religious wacko who says god is merciful on one hand but shows that he is very ungodlike on the other hand. But he sure could have done a lot more dammage with an AK-47, couldn't he?
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women