Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2011, 01:29 PM   #31
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
JB,

This forum has long been usurped and made unreadable for those of us who don't come to ECCIE.net for political discussions.

That being said, I never thought D & T had much traction, but now at least the forum's original charter may have some meaning.

Maybe a politics only forum could be started for those who are interested.

Awl4knot
Actually, the Sandbox was intended for all non-hobby subjects which would include politics.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:35 PM   #32
John Bull
Valued Poster

There is no doubt that most of the ladies who migrated here from HDH at ASPD have left. Brother WTF and I differ on why.
From speaking with them, they resented some of the newer ladies not treating them with due respect - and I don't mean they wanted to be bowed down to - just common courtesy. And, they got tired of the constant bashing, name calling and rehashing of the same old, same old constantly.
I hope we'll get at least some of them come back. They were good and valuable posters.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:40 PM   #33
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
There is no doubt that most of the ladies who migrated here from HDH at ASPD have left. Brother WTF and I differ on why.
From speaking with them, they resented some of the newer ladies not treating them with due respect - and I don't mean they wanted to be bowed down to - just common courtesy. And, they got tired of the constant bashing, name calling and rehashing of the same old, same old constantly.
I hope we'll get at least some of them come back. They were good and valuable posters.
JB- I think the "respect" issue goes both ways...and it was not one sided...

I also don't respect people solely based on their age, I feel respect is something that is earned. Just my .02
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:07 PM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Calling them that might have contributed.

I did not mean that as in 'present age' but as in 'how long they had been here'. Notice I said newer ladies not younger. That is also part of the problem....sometimes people see problems where none exist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The older ladies would not listen to my advice and be nice to the newer ladies
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:19 PM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default That girl had a good sense of humor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
Some wanted bowed down to, whether they believe it or not is another story.

Becky wasn't one of them just to be clear and to tell you the truth I miss that dog of hers!

I wish the ones that left on their own and the banned ones would all Kiss and make up and come back and show us old coggers the pictures.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #36
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default I'm with you!!

Quote:
I wish the ones that left on their own and the banned ones would all Kiss and make up and come back and show us old coggers the pictures.
+1 WTF - How about July 1st amnesty or something like that?? And we all promise to be nice(r).....
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:35 PM   #37
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I did not mean that as in 'present age' but as in 'how long they had been here'. Notice I said newer ladies not younger.
Gee, I can't imagine a woman misinterpreting that.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:36 PM   #38
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
+1 WTF - How about July 1st amnesty or something like that?? And we all promise to be nice(r).....
I suspect they have found a new club house.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:37 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post

PJ has plenty of room for improvement but I can't be any nicer, they broke the niceness mold when they made me

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 02:42 PM   #40
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Where is that bullshit smilee?
Old 06-23-2011, 02:52 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Gee, I can't imagine a woman misinterpreting that.
Like I said.......

Quote:
. That is also part of the problem....sometimes people see problems where none exist!

Quote:
I suspect they have found a new club house.

Well then maybe the present newer ladies that are now our older ladies, not to be confused with old as in age wise old but in time spent in this forum old, will be more welcoming of the newer ladies, should any appear.

My guess is there will be some poor ( poor as in oblivious, not poor in $) stumbling along at some point unwary of the hell this forum once was. I might even by that time acquired the skills to figure out who the people that want to see bad in every post I have ever written, I will have a potion concocted by then to counter that silliness.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:51 PM   #42
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
JB- I think the "respect" issue goes both ways...and it was not one sided...

I also don't respect people solely based on their age, I feel respect is something that is earned. Just my .02
I didn't say anything about folks being respected because of their age. We all know how women feel about others referring to their age and I read enough to know that that was done more than a few times.

What I said was that they were not treated with the respect due folks who have been around this Board and Boards before. WTF and I disagree but that's the way I see it.

It's also true that there was a general snarkiness across this Forum. Not just among the ladies but among the men too. We're going to fix that!

As to some of the ladies who were relative newcomers, I think the fact that they were banned in other Forums speaks loads!!
Old 06-23-2011, 04:53 PM   #43
John Bull
Valued Poster

Oh, and by the way Valerie, I'm truly glad you're here. You bring a great perspective and I think you'll be a valued member of this Forum. Welcome!
Old 06-23-2011, 06:04 PM   #44
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Look folks....and I say this as someone that appreciates that words have meaning and precision in language matters...

....but let's call a spade a spade...this place went south...let's not try to dodge the question by resorting to semantics and the whole, "what I said/meant really was..." game...you (plural, not meant at anyone specifically) aren't fooling anyone....

...and the exodus didn't happen over night nor as a result of a single post.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:38 PM   #45
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Look folks....and I say this as someone that appreciates that words have meaning and precision in language matters...

....but let's call a spade a spade...this place went south...let's not try to dodge the question by resorting to semantics and the whole, "what I said/meant really was..." game...you (plural, not meant at anyone specifically) aren't fooling anyone....

...and the exodus didn't happen over night nor as a result of a single post.
Word!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women