Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2011, 10:06 PM   #16
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

It's cool Wet! I am much more tolerable BCD than BKB......

Sixx

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT View Post
Hi,

lmao, I know we hit it off on the wrong foot many months ago, but I still think of you....

If you're a man that only drinks "fruit gatorade" stay away from me...I like CEO's and most of them sip once in awhile....so for those that judge people, remember your day is coming...aheheh or should I say cummmingggg....

Sincerely,
Wet
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:07 AM   #17
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

I only drink if my date drinks. But my first recourse is a non-alcoholic beverage. I have friends that choose to remain sober, and like it or not, with one glass of wine your demeanor can change. If you're not making that change together, then how much fun is that?

I don't play the showing up inebriated bit. Fortunately I've never had it happen, but a close friend of mine's ATF relapsed after years of being sober. He showed up to a public meeting slurring, cussing and stumbling. Needless to say she had to dump him as a client as well. Hopefully I will never have to experience that.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:05 AM   #18
Anonymiss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87753
My ECCIE Reviews

Drinking on the date is acceptable if you know your limits. Also, it really would depend on the length of time for which a session was conducted. It shouldn't be a problem to split a bottle of wine during a four hour session. I would caution my ladies to do that drinking during an hour or ninety minute session. They do have to leave at some point!
Anonymiss is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #19
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

I usually bring a bottle of wine or, if she has a favorite beverage listed in one of her ads, whatever she has listed. I usually have 1 drink before meeting and 2-3 drinks while chatting and getting to know one another (it feels uncomfortable to me to just dive into BCD activities with someone I've never met before). I guess it puts me a little more at ease, but I don't ever feel drunk and have never sensed the lady being uncomfortable with me drinking. Some ladies decline to have a drink, some have just part of one glass, and some drink as much or more than I do! I'm cool with whatever she's comfortable with for herself.
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:36 PM   #20
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

It depends on the chemistry for me. If we're having fun and we were comfortable with each other from the beginning I don't mind having a few. Excessive drinking is not tactful though so I do have a limit.
On average 1-3 drinks for me.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:41 PM   #21
AimeeAims
Account Frozen

User ID: 56605
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh yes, a couple of great drinks WILL help you, at least with me. It puts me in the mood and may get you some extra time. Bad business I know, but if you're paying for a dinner date, you deserve it.

On the other hand, I do know of at least two other providers who are not all fun and games when they're tipsy. So, you're rolling the dice, ya know!
AimeeAims is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:44 PM   #22
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

When I first started I offered drinking dates (shows how much of a newbie I was) but after awhile, i just got tired of getting to the drunk point. I still do not remember much of those dates! Even though I have heard that you can have one glass of wine when your preggo, it just would not feel right..
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:25 PM   #23
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

Quote:
Originally Posted by oden View Post
I only like to drink a small amount on dates as it tends to limit multiple opportunities on my part. However, I have noticed that if my date drinks it has increased her willingness to try for multiples and extend time. It's almost like paying for a drinking buddy vs. a date.

How many drinks are acceptable for a lady to have during a one to two hour session without dinner?

Are you serious? Depends on the lady of course. And if women are more willing to give more when drinking, they ought to stop!
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:07 AM   #24
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

I love to drink on dates sometimes.....nothing wrong with it if you dont get get slopping drunk......lol
Brandee69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 09:08 AM   #25
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah Leah i feel the same if you have to drink to loosin up thats not a good thing...........lol
Brandee69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:14 PM   #26
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I've had a few occasions where I have brought food and wine and it was very social, but as a general rule I don't want to drink before or during a session. Alcohol is a depressant and it affects my performance. If the lady wants to have a nightcap OTC I'm all for that, but that is a rare event and one that I do not ask for.

I had one very bad experience and it has made me cautious about mixing drinking and hobbying.

Awl4knot
awl4knot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women