Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2015, 09:04 PM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Stinging Nettles - Urtication

Why haven't I thought of this before?

Just read a brief article about using fresh nettles for cock and ball torture.

Now, I'm trying to figure out how to FIND some! Does anyone have a source?

Has anyone tried this? Sounds just ... wild and interesting.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:27 PM   #2
GroovyDance
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

This is a long story and I'll try to make it brief... I was biking through Ireland and I met a leprechaun (don't fuck with me...this is what happened) who showed me a short cut up the Cliffs of Moher. So We rode up this little tract and got to the top of the road. I sat down to rest in a patch of fresh nettles and it hurt like a mother-fucker. You would need thick gloves and you don't want to torture someone like that. It would be horrible, it burned and blistered, and I enjoyed Ben Gay on me and mine. But good luck too you.
GroovyDance is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 11:15 PM   #3
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Nettles grow wild, everywhere in Tennessee. Do they not grow wild further south?

I've had fun with stinging nettles, for sure. If you ever get your legs eaten alive by mosquitoes and the itching is unbearable, have a friend flog your legs with stinging nettles and it will relieve the itching for hours!

I've never tried it for cocks/balls, but it's great for asses, legs, etc for sure!
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 12:06 AM   #4
tzv13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

They grow wild here too. I like to make tea out of them.
tzv13 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:08 AM   #5
sinboy
Gaining Momentum

You should check out queensnake.com lots of nettle play
sinboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 09:58 AM   #6
King MoMo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Some people are highly allergic to stinging nettle. I got into a patch of nettle when hiking and broke out in a rash from ankle to chest and up an down one arm. Very painful. I don't want nettle anywhere near my cock!
King MoMo is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 01:03 PM   #7
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey Zacquery View Post
Nettles grow wild, everywhere in Tennessee. Do they not grow wild further south?

I've had fun with stinging nettles, for sure. If you ever get your legs eaten alive by mosquitoes and the itching is unbearable, have a friend flog your legs with stinging nettles and it will relieve the itching for hours!

I've never tried it for cocks/balls, but it's great for asses, legs, etc for sure!
This is great information to know! No. I don't know if they grow wild in Texas or not. Possibly. In Dallas, it can get pretty hot. Not sure where I would even LOOK for this plant.

Did your friend wear gloves when they flogged your legs? Or was this something that you just know? Thanks for the post!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzv13 View Post
They grow wild here too. I like to make tea out of them.
I read, last night, that the tea (or getting it in capsule form) was really good for achiness and lowers blood pressure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinboy View Post
You should check out queensnake.com lots of nettle play
I looked at this site this morning. For as long as I could, which wasn't very long because some of the pictures made me feel a bit lightheaded and faint.

Wow. I didn't get to the nettle part. But I have a feeling that I'll try looking at this site once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King MoMo View Post
Some people are highly allergic to stinging nettle. I got into a patch of nettle when hiking and broke out in a rash from ankle to chest and up an down one arm. Very painful. I don't want nettle anywhere near my cock!
That's horrible! I appreciate your input!!!
Old 06-05-2015, 08:26 AM   #8
yerassman2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

They are horrible and they are a member of the hemp family. Very strong odor.
yerassman2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 09:08 AM   #9
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Now, and after looking closely at some pictures, I HAVE seen these in the wild. All over the place. I generally hate those plants!

After this topic, I've put a Peterson's plant guide on my Amazon wishlist. Guess that I need to be more aware of local plants!!!

Still, I'm a bit intrigued. Especially about the part of stinging nettles helping with bug bites. I get those ALL of the time when I'm out in woodsy areas, which is rarely these days.

Frankly, it sounds like more of a pain to collect these weeds than it's worth. To purchase them, and I finally found a site, that feature whole plants START at a price of $70 for 2 pounds. Jeesh.

With ginger root, it's not that tough to deal with and the effects are probably similar.
Old 06-05-2015, 12:36 PM   #10
King MoMo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Elizabeth I think using stinging nettle as a relief for insect bites is a case of the Cure being worse then the bite. The best relief from the itching caused by insect bites is a topical antihistamine like benadryl. You can buy it in cream or gel form. Relief is instantaneous and long lasting. By the way, if you think a poison ivy rash itches badly! wait until you itch from stinging nettle!
King MoMo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women