Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2021, 08:46 PM   #91
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
See.. when I had my first court date-- I watched as everyone in front of me went up for various charges ranging from Class C to Class A misdemeanors. Every... single... one of them, was offered deferred adjudication with expungement. So, my original intent was to take that if offered simply to save myself the time and hassle of having to fight it in court. But.. when I went up... I was specifically told that I was not eligible for that. People with much higher charges were eligible, but me with my little assed Class C was not. So at that moment I was mentally like "Ok-- game on".. .and I demanded a jury trial

Had a couple more court dates after that-- finally the judge asked me what grounds I felt I had to plead innocence, I gave him the grounds... he looks at me dumbfounded... says "Well why didn't you tell the arresting officer this?". I look at him deadpan and said....

"They didn't ask".

Dismissed. Had my bail money back in about 2 weeks.

Yessir.. I will absolutely cost the City of Addison as much money as possible over this Class C Misdemeanor-- if for no other reason than you've pissed me off.

Probably could have saved some time had I retained an attorney... but felt it would be an unnecessary expense for what I had in mind.
Oh. I remember when I went to my first court appearance. Prosecutor on his side, my lawyer with me. Both of them go to the Judge. Judge is looking at the paperwork. And the first words I hear the Judge say, "I don't know why this man was arrested." Right there I knew I was right. And I was pissed before than. I was willing to go along with whatever the DA wanted. Seeing as *I* voted for the guy. He was going to straighten out the Courthouse. Great. Well, he wanted to make me an example and when I saw everything they wanted me to do, that's when I said I was going to plead Not Guilty and fight it.

They saw I wasn't going to settle and tried their diversions. Nope. I stayed the course and the DA finally dropped the case.

God Bless Judge Timothy Johnson. I will never forget that man and still have sorrow for when his daughter died.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women