Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2017, 09:35 PM   #181
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy2 View Post
SCOREBOARD!!!

TRUMP--- 304
CLINTON---227

Maybe next time Stupido
I'm singing your song old man, sing it, it's what u are!! meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:41 PM   #182
Fishy2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

LMAO!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 34f68661e866c9ad98998803f38c6865.jpg (82.3 KB, 72 views)
Fishy2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:48 PM   #183
Fishy2
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
Gee, wanna explain why u asked me to prove a negative, the debate tactic of a retarded 5th grader? Speak up scared little old man?
I was not asking you prove anything. I was asking you to clarify your question. I got your question when you asked what proof I had that he was the greatest president. I told you that it's my opinion at this point. Enough fighting for me. I don't want us to be nasty. Peace peace. Seriously. Lets be peaceful. Fun to argue sometimes. I want peace though. Take care.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:49 PM   #184
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
LMAO!
Just a brain dead old man pussy.....I laugh and make fun of pussies like you all day long, for the good of the country we should round up morons like you and put u out of your misery
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 09:50 PM   #185
Fishy2
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
Just a brain dead old man pussy.....I laugh and make fun of pussies like you all day long, for the good of the country we should round up morons like you and put u out of your misery
So wicked... Relax.
Old 03-03-2017, 05:54 AM   #186
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Trump’s First 100 Days: ALL SCANDAL'S

Trump’s First 100 Days: THE RUSSIAN CONNECTION

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...russia-scandal

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.a546e5eb8b0d

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...gate/21714659/

http://www.salon.com/2017/03/03/sess...law-and-order/

^^^^^ put up several links so CB don't think i am reading info from a trump hater.

Trump’s racist hypocrisy: Sessions scandal exposes double standard behind dog-whistle calls for “law and order”

Scandal: SESSIONS SPOKE TWICE WITH RUSSIAN OFFICIAL LAST YEAR
Scandal: TRAVEL BAN OVERTURNED
Scandal: Michael Flynn's resignation as the White House's National Security Adviser

And this is only after 2 months in office.
If Trump wants to be like Nixon so badly,
he needs to follow in his predecessor’s footsteps and be forced out of office in disgrace.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:05 AM   #187
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
Trump’s First 100 Days: THE RUSSIAN CONNECTION

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...russia-scandal

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.a546e5eb8b0d

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...gate/21714659/

http://www.salon.com/2017/03/03/sess...law-and-order/

Trump’s racist hypocrisy: Sessions scandal exposes double standard behind dog-whistle calls for “law and order”

Scandal: SESSIONS SPOKE TWICE WITH RUSSIAN OFFICIAL LAST YEAR
Scandal: TRAVEL BAN OVERTURNED
Scandal: Michael Flynn's resignation as the White House's National Security Adviser

and this is only after 2 months in office.
If Trump wants to be like Nixon so badly, he needs to follow in his predecessor’s footsteps and be forced out of office in disgrace.

CG
Great post copier guy. I'm still blown away at the lengths people go to defend him. I thing Grean mentioned it was about hating Hilary. Was I dreaming or did Pence just get caught using state email "wrong" ,whatever that is. Thanks for your input.

Peace
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:58 AM   #188
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 119

You weren't dreaming:
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/p...cked/98604904/

Also, Sessions recused himself from any investigation in to Trump's dealings with Russia...only because he was caught lying about not talking to the Russians during the campaign.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 08:11 AM   #189
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Now... I doubt you are going to agree with these accomplishments. You can find a list of Trumps accomplishments since taking office practically anywhere. More to come from him as well. This is just the beginning. I am not a Trump surrogate. If you need a comprehensive list of the plans you need to go to his official site.

https://townhall.com/columnists/john...ffice-n2287565
@fishy, read this buddy. You'll be suprised.

There are a couple of items, the TTP & the 2 for 1 reulation reduction, that I'll hit here.

I'm not certain of the wisdom in mandating 2 regulations be cut prior to creating another.

The 2 for 1
First, is there any rule against the new regulation being put in place and also including parts or even the entirety of one of the other regulations that were cut? It's just now a much much bigger single regulation, right? So for political fodder Trump can say he cut the number regulations in half but actual didn't make any real changes.

Regulations can be good. New regulations my also become needed and forcing two others to be removed just because, could have unintended consequences.

The TPP

First, breathe. Secondly, I don't necessarily disagree with Trumps decision . But it is really complicated. The TPP allegedly would bring in ALOT of, and in terms we here at ECCIE understand, $$$$$$$$$$$! People have said like 300 billion or so over a certain period. However, I believe the revenues would not go the lower middle class as much, at least directly from the trade deal. I'll touch back on what I mean by directly later. That being said, a lot of pro Trump Iowa farmers think pulling out now may not have been such a great idea.

Obviously, pulling out of the TPP does not mean we cannot make bilateral deals with each country that may produce similar revenues. Maybe maybe not. We don't know yet. It isn't like they won't accept the US later into the agreement if it turns out it would be better, especially since it seems the whole deal without the US may be on the rocks.

I see what Sessions was saying about replacing Congress with a global regulatory structure that takes voting power away from Americans. However, I think congress hasn't answered to the American people for some time anyway either. That's BOTH parties fault. I also think a global economy is inevitable as the sun rising.

I think Obama could have framed the TPP and the tax increase on those making 250k or more annually, much better as well as together to sell them to people.

He could have even used a term republicans love, which is "TRICKLE DOWN" and balanced the budget!

Revenues trickle down much much faster than tax breaks. That is to say if a comany gets a tax break but their revenue turnover didn't meet or exceed expectations, it's unlikely they are going to create a new job, which is what Republican's erroneously believe trick down economic's does.

If a company hits those revenue projections, they are more inclined to create a new job and therefor the people in the lower middle class indirectly benefit.

Framed like this...

TPP brings revenues in but more so to wealthier individuals and companies and doesn't do much for the little guy. it's only fair then to have a small tax increase to those making over 250k to help balance the budget and reduce the deficit.

I don't think that sounds horrible. Of he threw in some spending reductions, Obama could have had a deal I think that would have balanced a budget.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 08:30 AM   #190
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Great post copier guy. I'm still blown away at the lengths people go to defend him. I thing Grean mentioned it was about hating Hilary. Was I dreaming or did Pence just get caught using state email "wrong" ,whatever that is. Thanks for your input.

Peace
Then

Bill Clinton: I did not have sex with that woman.

OK...so he did. Therefore,

Then Senator Sessions : HE LIED! HE MUST BE IMPEACHED!

Currently

Senate Hearing
Did you talk to the Russians

Sessions at the hearing

No.

Yesterday

Ok. Well I did but I wasn't lying when I said no. I just meant I didn't talk to them about the campaign.

"Hey Billy, this is Jeffry. "

"Sorry for being such a dick back then. You just got a blow job from a consenting adult and I wanted to remove you from office for saying you didn't have sex, which if you really meant you never fucked her little sweet pussy or, and even though I'm not suppose to admit I'm into it, her asshole, was not technically a lie."

I'm going use your reasoning now to challenge calls for me to be thrown out of office because I lied about talking to a Russian who everybody who knows anything in the intel community to be a spy.....

ROFL!
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:08 AM   #191
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

[QUOTE=Copierguy0;1059248949]
Quote:

@ CB: I know your a good person and you mean well but, when it comes to TRUMP,
i think he is a train wreck looking for a place to happen.

Obama is gone and won't be back, Hillary is gone and won't be back. Can we stick with the person that has the keys to the white house and the power to play with your tax money like it's free hobby money.

Did Jeff sessions resign yet?
Did trump accomplish any promises yet?
IS THERE ANYTHING ON THE TABLE YET?

TRUMPS MESSAGE TO MUSLIMS and MEXICANS: Thanks for your vote and some of you had family members that died for our country. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT AND DON'T COME BACK

CG
And I know you to be a good person, as well, Cg. That said...

A) No, Sessions has not resigned nor should he. There's nothing here and everyone knows it. This is nothing but hype and the criticisms are totally unfounded. The politicization of this non-issue is abhorrent.

B) I will continue to use Barry as a barometer of comparison simply because that is the administration that preceded Trump's.

That said, I'll take a page from the Book of Rodgers: R.E.L.A.X. President isn't gonna need 8 years to match all of Barry's accomplishments....let's just give it a rest and take a tally of Goals Met (or not) this time next year.
Odds are we'll see plenty of promises met loooooong before that though.

And those thinking (no, make that praying) that Trump will be impeached by this time next year...Dream On, suckah!

3) Anything on the table...? Again, take a deep breath and read #2 again.

4) The last one...concerning Mexicans and Muslims. Please, Cg...give it a break. Latinos / Hispanics were 11% of the overall vote...and Trump took 29% of that. The Muslim numbers are much sketchier...exit polls say Trump took 13% of that vote.

That said...those of either persuasion that are LEGALLY in the United States have no fear of being deported...and have the right to cast a vote, as well. And as far as Latinos and Muslims that have served and died in our military.....do we have records / stories of any that did so AND were also Illegals?

Illegals of these groups have broken our laws by virtue of being in our country...illegally. And these are NOT laws of Donald Trump; they are laws of our nation, established by both parties over the centuries / decades / years.....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:40 AM   #192
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Called Rosie O'Donnell a fat pig and a loser.

Actually...I happen to agree with this one
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 12:28 PM   #193
Fishy2
Gaining Momentum

Off topics question... is dallas the best area in the country for amps? I am moving to SAN Diego and I am not impressed with the info on eccie for the area compared to dallas. Is there a better site for that area? Orange County? Any thoughts?
Old 03-03-2017, 01:03 PM   #194
grean
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Chateau Becot;1059251635]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post

A) No, Sessions has not resigned nor should he. There's nothing here and everyone knows it. This is nothing but hype and the criticisms are totally unfounded. The politicization of this non-issue is abhorrent.

That said...those of either persuasion that are LEGALLY in the United States have no fear of being deported...and have the right to cast a vote, as well. And as far as Latinos and Muslims that have served and died in our military.....do we have records / stories of any that did so AND were also Illegals?
In regards to Sessions, while he scares me as the USAG,I do not think he should resign because of his statement . He recused himself from the investigation and that should suffice.

However, Sessions was one leading the charge for Clinton's impeachment and removal from office. Clinton actions while immoral, not that any of us judge, were not potentially illegal or part of a bigger national problem. It was his business. Who hasn't been blown by their secretary? Do you believe the politicization of Clinton's impeachment was just as abhorrent? If not, please explain?

Sessions, I do not believe intended to mislead anyone. Given the attention that the Russian thing has gotten, he had to have known he was going to be asked about it. He was also being confirmed as the USAG. If it slipped his mind that he spoke with the very person everyone else is being looked at fot talking to, then wow. He really needs to ask himself if he is competent to serve as AG. He should have said he did speak to the ambassador but in his role as a senator. He knew he would be asked, and has plenty of time to prepare his remarks. There was no need for him not to tell them. It would have been a complete non story if he did.

Are there stories about Muslims who have served in the military and have trouble with deportation? Yes! A number of people who risked their own safety and their families to help the US fight ISIS were prevented from entering the US during trump's Muslim ban.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 01:22 PM   #195
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Actually...I happen to agree with this one
Lmao. I didnt say it wasnt true. Thanks for the Fridat laugh

Have a good weekend
themystic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies