Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2016, 01:52 PM   #106
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I gave my answer.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 02:04 PM   #107
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I gave my answer.
You just answered the Cap'n. I'm talking about helping us out on this question:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058163948&postcount=16
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 02:36 PM   #108
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Ok, I answered *cough, cough*. Happy now?
Old 05-21-2016, 05:44 PM   #109
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default CuteOldGuy: The Perfect Dunning-Kruger Poster Boy!

Quote:
You see, now this is fun. I post something, refusing to take your bait and get into an endless pissing contest, and you melt down with lies and blather. What will you come up with next, CaptainHalfbright? Lies about my character, or my credentials? Maybe both? What will it be? Inquiring minds want to know. You can no more point to a lie about your honesty or credentials than you can craft a coherent rebuttal to anything I posted earlier about the FairTax.

Once again, exactly my reaction to your claim that you taught university-level economics!
You don't even have a rudimentary grasp of concepts such as MPC and tax incidence, which are taught to every introductory econ student. I doubt seriously that you ever even took a university-level economics class, much less taught one. There must be some field about which you are reasonably knowledgeable. Law, perhaps? Didn't you say that you're a lawyer?

But regarding economics, you are very uneducated and quite ignorant, as has long been plain for everyone to see.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 05:46 PM   #110
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Ok, I answered *cough, cough*. Happy now?
Yeah, your girlfriend Debbie wants you to keep it going... and you should look into that cough!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 12:55 AM   #111
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
You don't even have a rudimentary grasp of concepts such as MPC and tax incidence, which are taught to every introductory econ student. I doubt seriously that you ever even took a university-level economics class, much less taught one. There must be some field about which you are reasonably knowledgeable. Law, perhaps? Didn't you say that you're a lawyer?

But regarding economics, you are very uneducated and quite ignorant, as has long been plain for everyone to see.
You really can't stand it, that I refuse to engage in your pissing contest. If you read carefully, you will know that you simply take my refusal to engage in pointless debate abate about MPC and tax incidence that I do not grasp them. You became much too hostile before we could even enter that discussion. So keep pretending to be smart. It's funny to watch, and you have no idea who I am, what I know, and what I've done. So keep sounding stupid. It's fun. Because I know.

And there are reasons I don't want to engage. For many years, this was my life, my work. This is work for me, and I'm not going to engage with an egomaniac who's only goal is to prove himself smarter than me. I give you full permission to think you're smarter than me. This is a SHMB, so who cares? I don't come here to boost my self esteem. I come here to relax, and have fun. You want to use this as a showcase for your intellect and have the members here ooh and ash over how smart you are. And they do. Good for you! Engage with them. I'm not going to back down. I'm not going to admit things you want me to admit for the reason that your statements about me aren't true. You've resisted every attempt at a civil discussion, so fuck you. Knock yourself out. Lie and distort all you want. I seriously don't care.
Old 05-22-2016, 05:42 PM   #112
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default CuteOldGuy: The Perfect Dunning-Kruger Poster Boy!

Quote:
You really can't stand it, that I refuse to engage in your pissing contest. Hilarious! If you refuse to engage in a "pissing contest," then why do you keep on pissing? If you read carefully, you will know that you simply take my refusal to engage in pointless debate abate about MPC and tax incidence that I do not grasp them. Wrong! To start with, unlike you, I DO read carefully. You have long claimed that the FairTax is progressive, yet you would realize that the opposite is the case had you even taken a basic introductory economics course, where MPC and MPS have been taught to every student for many generations. And you had certainly never heard of "tax incidence," since when I first brought it up three years ago, you sarcastically and embarrassingly popped off that I must have meant "tax incidents!" If you don't even have a clue as to what that is, you cannot possibly even begin to understand how taxation works. You became much too hostile before we could even enter that discussion. So keep pretending to be smart. It's funny to watch, and you have no idea who I am, what I know, and what I've done. So keep sounding stupid. It's fun. Because I know. You "know" what? Certainly not anything about economics or taxation, that's for sure. You became frustrated and embarrassed after you couldn't coherently rebut a single point I made, so you obnoxiously spouted off with that obviously bogus claim to have taught a subject about which you know virtually nothing. Since you attacked me consistently and with more vitriol than anyone else in this forum ever has, I shoved that bald-faced lie down your throat and forced you to own it. Deal with it!

And there are reasons I don't want to engage. Yes, there certainly are, aren't there? Like the rather glaring fact that you got tired of continually putting your ignorance on such stark display. For many years, this was my life, my work. This is work for me, and I'm not going to engage with an egomaniac who's only goal is to prove himself smarter than me. I give you full permission to think you're smarter than me. Gee, that's mighty kind of you! Not a very high bar, though, is it? This is a SHMB, so who cares? You do, or you wouldn't be so touchy about this! I don't come here to boost my self esteem. I come here to relax, and have fun. You want to use this as a showcase for your intellect and have the members here ooh and ash over how smart you are. And they do. Good for you! Engage with them. I'm not going to back down. I'm not going to admit things you want me to admit for the reason that your statements about me aren't true. Wrong again! Every statement I made is spot on, and every intelligent, well-educated participant in this forum realizes that. You've resisted every attempt at a civil discussion, so fuck you. Charming. Same to you! Knock yourself out. Lie and distort all you want. I distorted nothing. I seriously don't care. Yeah, sure you don't. You're frustrated and embarrassed -- as well you should be, after the way you've directed so much incivility toward me over the last three years, while demonstrating your own cluelessness at virtually every turn. And don't hector me on civil discourse, hypocrite. YOU'RE the one who poisoned the well and began gratuitously attacking me with non-stop insults right out of the gate. You apparently just can't help yourself!
Old 05-23-2016, 12:14 AM   #113
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

That all you got, CaptainHalfBright? It was pretty hostile, but I was hoping for a little more vitriol. Bring it on, man!
Old 05-23-2016, 08:28 AM   #114
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default CaptainMidnight's vote for the Political Forum's #1 Laughingstock goes to...

Quote:
That all you got, CaptainHalfBright? It was pretty hostile, but I was hoping for a little more vitriol. Bring it on, man!
Sorry to disappoint you. I realize that since you're this forum's master of insults and vitriol, you have high standards! But there's no way I can match the verbal fusillades you've directed my way over the last three years.

Be honest, though. Isn't it terribly embarrassing to be exposed as a weaselly liar as well as an ignoramus of the first rank?

Wear your status proudly!
Old 05-23-2016, 02:50 PM   #115
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Since you failed to do it, I'm not embarrassed at all. But keep trying, it's fun to watch.
Old 05-23-2016, 05:29 PM   #116
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default CaptainMidnight's vote for the Political Forum's #1 Laughingstock goes to...

Quote:
Since you failed to do it, I'm not embarrassed at all. (Then you must not have the slightest bit of self-awareness, because just about anyone else sure would be!) But keep trying, it's fun to watch.
You failed to answer the question I posed to you in a couple of previous posts; that is, why did you say that you taught university-level economics?

A non-response may reasonably be deemed a tacit admission that your lie was borne of a combination of frustration and insecurity, since it has long been apparent that you yearn desperately but forlornly to seem smart.
Old 05-23-2016, 05:46 PM   #117
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
You failed to answer the question I posed to you in a couple of previous posts; that is, why did you say that you taught university-level economics? Because I did. Happy now?

A non-response may reasonably be deemed a tacit admission that your lie was borne of a combination of frustration and insecurity, since it has long been apparent that you yearn desperately but forlornly to seem smart. I yearn to be entertained. You are now fulfilling that. Thanks!
Do you really think I care what people think of me on a SHMB where no one knows who I am? You take this too seriously.
Old 05-23-2016, 06:00 PM   #118
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Do you really think I care what people think of me on a SHMB where no one knows who I am? You take this too seriously.
LOL! Uh-huh. Suuuuuure you taught university-level economics! Do you believe for a minute that anyone in this whole forum buys that bullshit? (But given your over-the-top obnoxiousness, I must confess that it is sort of fun to ridicule your stupid ass!)
Old 05-23-2016, 06:02 PM   #119
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I don't care who "buys" it. I did. You seem to care a lot more than me. Self-esteem issues?
Old 05-23-2016, 06:18 PM   #120
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I don't care who "buys" it. I did. (You did? You're saying that you fooled yourself? Cool trick!) You seem to care a lot more than me. Self-esteem issues? (Yes, you certainly do seem to have self-esteem issues! Thanks for finally answering my question concerning why you falsely claimed to have taught university-level economics!)
By the way, did I ever mention that I'm a Fields Medal finalist, a FIDE-titled international grandmaster, and a 9 dan Go master? (Hell, as long as you seem to think it's really cool to make any claim imaginable, no matter how laughably ridiculous it may appear to everyone else, I figure I might as well get in on the action, too!)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women