Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2015, 06:02 PM   #166
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You have the potential to be an Ax murder....

The video I saw had PPH explicitly stating that a contract needed to be signed.
I have "murdered" some trees in my life time, so I guess your are correct.

As for your follow up remark of extraordinary naiveté ...... about "a contract"...

.... I have only one comment ..... "So what?"

That's just another "shell" in the "game" ... CALLED A "CYA"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 06:10 PM   #167
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I have "murdered" some trees in my life time, so I guess your are correct.

As for your follow up remark of extraordinary naiveté ...... about "a contract"...

.... I have only one comment ..... "So what?"

That's just another "shell" in the "game" ... CALLED A "CYA"!
CYA is the name of ever fucking legal game. Nothing new there. Under the law, PPH can transfer the cost of harvesting cells to the scientist that want those tissues. The donor nor PPH can profit from this. Change the law but that CYA is called a fucking law!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 10:49 PM   #168
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Cadavers have always been used for research and advancement of medical treatment, nothing new. The person recorded may have been a little relaxed about the subject but its similar to a mortician who might have a snack next to a dead bodies. . . others find it cold but its human nature.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 11:43 PM   #169
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

nicely put, but do you think the pack of howler monkeys will take the time to see things you're way, even more a. Minute?

Nawwww! they're having too much fun being ghoulish.

no candy for them!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 01:04 AM   #170
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
Cadavers have always been used for research and advancement of medical treatment, nothing new....
"Nicely put???"

So you see no difference between someone voluntarily donating his corpse to medical science at the time of his/her (presumably natural) death - and unborn children or holocaust victims being slaughtered so their body parts can be harvested for medical research without their consent?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 02:14 AM   #171
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
CYA is the name of ever fucking legal game. Nothing new there. Under the law, PPH can transfer the cost of harvesting cells to the scientist that want those tissues. The donor nor PPH can profit from this. Change the law but that CYA is called a fucking law!
Do you have a link to support this, or are you just making shit up again?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 02:53 AM   #172
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Door #2 .. making shit up again.

"fucking" is supposed to add that level of "credibility" that cannot be refuted.

Kind of like ....

.... Zimmerman will be "fucking" convicted of something in Martin's death.

At least he has the integrity to call it what it is .....

"CYA is the name of ever fucking legal game."

If I recall correctly, he's the one who looks the other way when his subs use illegal aliens as workers, since it's not his concern. I guess that's his "legal game"! Perhaps that is why he thinks "Kate's Law" is "stupid" ... his murdering and raping illegal alien workers will get arrested and his "job' won't get done "on time"! "Fuck" the "Kate's" in the world, right WTF, a profit has to be made. The house has to be built, and the baby parts need to be marketed. It's capitalism.

"42 U.S.C.§ 289g-2"

"(a) Purchase of tissue
"It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly acquire, receive,
or otherwise transfer any human fetal tissue for valuable consideration
if the transfer affects interstate commerce.

(b) Solicitation or acceptance of tissue as directed donation for use in
transplantation
It shall be unlawful for any person to solicit or knowingly acquire,
receive, or accept a donation of human fetal tissue for the purpose of
transplantation of such tissue into another person if the donation
affects interstate commerce, the tissue will be or is obtained pursuant
to an induced abortion, and--
(1) the donation will be or is made pursuant to a promise to the
donating individual that the donated tissue will be transplanted
into a recipient specified by such individual;
(2) the donated tissue will be transplanted into a relative of
the donating individual; or
(3) the person who solicits or knowingly acquires, receives, or
accepts the donation has provided valuable consideration for the
costs associated with such abortion
(c) Criminal penalties for violations
(1) In general
Any person who violates subsection (a) or (b) of this section
shall be fined in accordance with title 18, subject to paragraph
(2), or imprisoned for not more than 10 years, or both."
Old 07-23-2015, 04:41 AM   #173
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
If I recall correctly, he's the one who looks the other way when his subs use illegal aliens as workers, since it's not his concern. I guess that's his "legal game"!
"If I recall correctly, he's the one who" constantly defended Shrubbie's ill fated and ill advised decision to "invade Iraq" for 12 consecutive years and now runs and hides, "since it's not his concern. I guess that's his legal game"!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 05:28 AM   #174
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
"Nicely put???"

.... so their body parts can be harvested for medical research without their consent?
Do you actually believe that fetuses are allowed to remain inside the mother until their organs have developed sufficiently to be separated from the fetus for "medical research" .... these organs are for transplants......and the Federal law "standard" is not "for profit" .... .the law is clear...... when the word ... "donor" is used .. and "recipient" in connection with a transfer of body parts ... it is distinctively different than "laboratory" ... and the urgency of packaging and shipping with "pre-planning" to assure "viability" of the organ is to assure a successful transplant operation and recovery.

Donor's who die of old age are not "donating" "transplantable" body parts, they are donating to medical schools/research facilities as classroom "frogs"!~
Old 07-23-2015, 06:01 AM   #175
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
Cadavers have always been used for research and advancement of medical treatment, nothing new. The person recorded may have been a little relaxed about the subject but its similar to a mortician who might have a snack next to a dead bodies. . . others find it cold but its human nature.
I think the difference is the mortician is dealing with a dead body, (already dead), that he has absolutly no connection to, or interest in, other than getting it ready for burial.

The abortionist is dealing with an otherwise healthy living entity that he, or she, is going to deliberately kill.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:32 AM   #176
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Please avoid distorting the "point" ....

Congress has already addressed "the issue" regarding the varying of the process to facilitate the marketing of the "tissue" .. as you carefully refer to it..... when they delay the harvesting until the "tissue" has grown to recognizable organs and modify the procedures to assure the "organs" are protected in the extraction process.

On another note ... passing off "costs" of shipping "and handling" as "expenses" when they have a potential of being marked up to a profit level is a "pea in the shell" game.... not to mention the informal arrangement of a "charitable contribution" to assure a reliable flow of "tissue" for the donor, who welcomes paying the "extra" shipping and handling, which is passed on to the family of the recipient of the "tissue."

If you want to know how that all works ... and Hillary and Bill.
It is a lot like when you buy a used book from Amazon for a single cent...and pay $3.99 for shipping and handling that only costs about $1.25. They do keep the extra $2.74.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:33 AM   #177
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I think the difference is the mortician is dealing with a dead body, (already dead), that he has absolutly no connection to, or interest in, other than getting it ready for burial.

The abortionist is dealing with an otherwise healthy living entity that he, or she, is going to deliberately kill.
How do you know that?

this conversation continues to spin out of sanity I to the religious/moral/control issues you fucking RWWipes always fall back on in your utter hypocrisy.

People do NOT donate shit to science at the time of their deaths. They're fucking dead.

PPH is NOT "selling murdered baby parts." Period.

Fucking gullible idiots.

Oh, and BTW -- suppose all aborted fetuses were brought to full term. Are YOU going to spend the money to support the unhealthy, deformed, retarded or UNWANTED children of rapes, incest, underage and unfit parents?

Hypocrisy.
Old 07-23-2015, 08:38 AM   #178
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

hey LL,

Why do the Houston whookers hate you so much?
Old 07-23-2015, 08:45 AM   #179
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
http://clinicquotes.com/selling-unbo...ssue-research/
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 09:02 AM   #180
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
"Nicely put???"

So you see no difference between someone voluntarily donating his corpse to medical science at the time of his/her (presumably natural) death - and unborn children or holocaust victims being slaughtered so their body parts can be harvested for medical research without their consent?
Let me explain the difference.

Nothing wrong with you donating you body to research , if you are in your right state of mind when you did so.

But if you had this silly group of fuckers making you jump through hoops to prove you are sane....then in fact that industry would be in a state of decline because nobody would want to have to prove at much cost that they are indeed sane at the time. Should DPS make you take a sanity test before you check the box of donating organs in the case of your untimely death?

Do not compare embryos to holocaust victims , embryos are not children, just like acorns are not trees.

I would not make the argument to Hitler that it is not ok to kill Jews because harvesting their body parts is morally wrong. I would just say that killing Jews is morally wrong. That is where you are missing the whole absurdity of this debate. You act as if the only problem you have is with medical research on something that would be thrown away...or the procurement of the tissues.

I have said , I understand folks who think abortion is murder, I do not agree but I do understand that POV. The question then becomes middle ground. Much like Gun control.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women