Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47491
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2011, 08:25 PM   #46
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
I've moved the top 6 or so threads to the Sandbox. There is no question that there are many more blatant political and non-D&T threads remaining but - they will be closed for posting, if not by actual closing but by this; there will be no further posting to any thread that doesn't directly relate to high end providing or hobbying.
Should anyone violate this, sanctions will be forthcoming.
Mods, just a quick question, if I may.

I certainly understand the motives behind limiting or prohibiting political threads, especially considering recent promiscuous thread creation by an individual who seems to have a compulsion to start a political thread every time he sees an article he likes or some random thought pops into his head.

But is it OK to start a thread addressing topics that may not directly involve "providing or hobbying", but regard luxury lifestyles in general? For instance, would discussions of such things as international travel, luxury cars, boats, airplanes, fine wines, etc. be considered permissible?

After all, the forum's mission statement says that it "caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment."
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:35 PM   #47
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post

I certainly understand the motives behind limiting or prohibiting political threads, especially considering recent promiscuous thread creation by an individual who seems to have a compulsion to start a political thread every time he sees an article he likes or some random thought pops into his head.

But is it OK to start a thread addressing topics that may not directly involve "providing or hobbying", but regard luxury lifestyles in general? For instance, would discussions of such things as international travel, luxury cars, boats, airplanes, fine wines, etc. be considered permissible?

After all, the forum's mission statement says that it "caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment."
These topics along with limited political discussion have always been hallmarks of D&T & before that HDH but the baby has been thrown out with the bathwater.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:36 PM   #48
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I think I speak for the others, so I'll try a reply and JB and/or MA might adjust the reply a bit with their own input.

If a thread starts in a non-political manner and leans towards a politcal bend, we'll monitor it and probably give it some leeway. Maybe not as much as we used to but we are going to address it on a case by case basis. But as you noted, if it opens with "Obama/Bush suck ...." then we'll move it/close it. If it is "Palin would look much better with my balls on her chin" then I'll see where it goes (ESPECIALLY if my balls ARE are Palin's chin! ).

If you are banging a lady in your G5, yes, that is perfect for D&T (the thread could be "How many of you are in the mile high club and tells us stories.")
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...38#post1411038

Those are threads we want.

I am in essence echoing your post.

Quote:

But is it OK to start a thread addressing topics that may not directly involve "providing or hobbying", but regarding luxury lifestyles in general? For instance, would discussions of such things as international travel, luxury cars, boats, airplanes, fine wines, etc. be considered permissible?

Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:45 PM   #49
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've moved the top 6 or so threads to the Sandbox. There is no question that there are many more blatant political and non-D&T threads remaining but - they will be closed for posting, if not by actual closing but by this; there will be no further posting to any thread that doesn't directly relate to high end providing or hobbying.
Should anyone violate this, sanctions will be forthcoming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
I think I speak for the others, so I'll try a reply and JB and/or MA might adjust the reply a bit with their own input.

If a thread starts in a non-political manner and leans towards a politcal bend, we'll monitor it and probably give it some leeway. Maybe not as much as we used to but we are going to address it on a case by case basis. But as you noted, if it opens with "Obama/Bush suck ...." then we'll move it/close it. If it is "Palin would look much better with my balls on her chin" then I'll see where it goes (ESPECIALLY if my balls ARE are Palin's chin! ).

If you are banging a lady in your G5, yes, that is perfect for D&T (the thread could be "How many of you are in the mile high club and tells us stories.")

How does this direction square with JB's direction just 27 hours ago?
Old 06-23-2011, 08:51 PM   #50
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Are you moderating the mods? altc, give it a rest. Glad you're running a stopwatch, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post

Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:58 PM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Look folks....and I say this as someone that appreciates that words have meaning and precision in language matters...

....but let's call a spade a spade...this place went south...let's not try to dodge the question by resorting to semantics and the whole, "what I said/meant really was..." game...you (plural, not meant at anyone specifically) aren't fooling anyone....

...and the exodus didn't happen overnight nor as a result of a single post.
I agree with this in whole. I rarely back down from wtf I say though. I know when I am digging and when I've been misunderstood. I am savent like in this matter! I put some digs in to people that were doing the same. I am posting from my phone so I am not going into detail but
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:02 PM   #52
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

So which decree should we follow? The last to post?

You have to admit your direction is different than JB's.

And why should I give it a rest? All I am seeking is clarity. I think clarity would be good for this place. I've been trying for over a year to get a little clarity. I'll go ahead and play a little Monday Morning QB, but I sincerly believe if I was more successful in driving clarity on regulations for this forum from JB and later you and Marcus this Forum would be in a better place than it is now.

I've said my piece. Have fun. This will be my final comment on this Board's direction. I've tried. I've failed.

Old 06-24-2011, 07:03 AM   #53
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:

Short answer: Absolutely it's ok!
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:06 AM   #54
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
So which decree should we follow? The last to post?

You have to admit your direction is different than JB's.

And why should I give it a rest? All I am seeking is clarity. I think clarity would be good for this place. I've been trying for over a year to get a little clarity. I'll go ahead and play a little Monday Morning QB, but I sincerly believe if I was more successful in driving clarity on regulations for this forum from JB and later you and Marcus this Forum would be in a better place than it is now.

I've said my piece. Have fun. This will be my final comment on this Board's direction. I've tried. I've failed.

There will always be a difference in style when two or more people are directing a forum. When that happens, they get together behind the scenes and iron it out. Should that difference be meaningful and should it get into the public domain i.e. the forum, then it will still be worked out privately and the forum will be given the results if necessary.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:39 AM   #55
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Is this the D&T forum?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:47 AM   #56
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
There will always be a difference in style when two or more people are directing a forum. When that happens, they get together behind the scenes and iron it out. Should that difference be meaningful and should it get into the public domain i.e. the forum, then it will still be worked out privately and the forum will be given the results if necessary.
Thanks JB.

I'm going to take what is likely a minority opinion, maybe because I have moderated other boards in the past and present.

--Let the mods do their job; they are asked to sharply define the definition of "gray" as different people perceive it. An absolutely impossible task. At least wait and see if two mods have seriously differing definitions of gray before you assume they will.

--Quit jumping on them for doing NOW what you say you wanted them to do in the past.

--Especially in this case, it isn't even as if the mods are saying "don't post about XXX", they are just saying post it where it belongs.

The reality is this board had drifted far from what many thought it was supposed to be and now that the sheriffs are trying to steer it back, some of the outlaws are complaining. Many of the interesting posters (interesting need not mean I agree with them) have stopped posting because they perceived this forum had become almost 180 degrees out from the description and expectation--and some of the people most responsible for that are now complaining the place has suffered because the interesting posts are fewer.

I'm not a mod here, don't care to be, and don't claim to tell them how to do their job. I'm just expressing the frustration being myself and a number of others I've PM'd/e-mailed with have felt. Most of them are people who don't care to make the comment in public because they don't want to deal with more of the same hostility in return. Me, I'm a bit thicker skinned and don't care about return fire, it doesn't hurt my livelihood.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:28 AM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I hate to admit it but I have now agreed with Old-T twice in two days!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:35 AM   #58
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

I am kind of glad this happened, i think sandbox is there for that. What i was asking if its ok to post the kind of threads i post, because i like to post sometimes some philosophical topics, but i will of course screen them for sexual related topics or tantric meditations as well. Hope thats fine,
Haven`t been on here for a while , haven`t forgot about you guys, i am just travelling a lot lately and crazy crazy crazy busy....
Nina
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:57 AM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
I am kind of glad this happened, i think sandbox is there for that. What i was asking if its ok to post the kind of threads i post, because i like to post sometimes some philosophical topics, but i will of course screen them for sexual related topics or tantric meditations as well. Hope thats fine,
Haven`t been on here for a while , haven`t forgot about you guys, i am just travelling a lot lately and crazy crazy crazy busy....
Nina
Welcome back!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:51 AM   #60
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
Haven`t been on here for a while , haven`t forgot about you guys, i am just travelling a lot lately and crazy crazy crazy....
Nina
Don't worry my sweet! WE are still a couple!
Marshall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women