Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2011, 05:52 AM   #46
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default no need to send

pics the ones in her showcase are just perfect. while i readilly admit to jerking it a bit and make no apologies for it believe me i much prefer the real thing. being a man of limited means i do not get to hobby for 6-10 times a year but i think of beautiful women all the time. folks seem to find it creepy that we get infatuated with these women yet we hang out on the boards to read reviews about other guys who have banged these girls. women like shayla and so many of the other beautiful women on here are what we dream and fantasize everyday from puberty till death. the fact that if the stars align right for a few bucks we could actually have sex with a woman who physically is our perfect woman and is open to the activities we desire to me would lend ourselves to this hobby. while many folks may try to play it cool and make like a certain girl is not all that i feel no remorse in saying hey this girl is that beautiful and i would die to have her once. if thats wrong, creepy or bad hey i am sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Ah we've all been there! But I think your right. But really our buddy is a self proclaimed jerk a holic. She just needs to send him some pictures. Hey wait a minute... I might want them too! LOL What say you Shayla... how about another one of your famous holly molly I got to get to Canada pictures for our buddy Petit? (Hell for all of us!)

How you can tell if you’re a jerkaholic:

1) Most everyone who really knows you won’t shake hands with you, then you may be a jerkaholic.
2) If people mistake you for being Asian and your not, you may be a jerkaholic.
3) If you maintain a commercial account with lotion company, you may be a jerkaholic.
4) If you have a designated masturbation station in your home, you may be a jerkaholic.
5) If you break down on the side of the road and a van full of cheer leaders pick you up and you decide to wake it, you may be a jerkaholic.
6) If you donate seaman more than 5 times a week, you may be a jerkaholic.
7) If your employer thinks you have a kidney infection because of how much time you spend in the bathroom, you may be a jerkaholic.
8) If your penis looks like the outside of a Samsonite bag, you may be a jerkaholic.
9) If you go to the zoo and when you pass the monkeys they laugh and point at you, you may be a jerkaholic.
10) If you have had one of your testicles removed to install a lotion dispenser, you may be a jerkaholic. (Patient Pending!)
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:33 AM   #47
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default ???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
pics the ones in her showcase are just perfect. while i readilly admit to jerking it a bit and make no apologies for it believe me i much prefer the real thing. being a man of limited means i do not get to hobby for 6-10 times a year but i think of beautiful women all the time. folks seem to find it creepy that we get infatuated with these women yet we hang out on the boards to read reviews about other guys who have banged these girls. women like shayla and so many of the other beautiful women on here are what we dream and fantasize everyday from puberty till death. the fact that if the stars align right for a few bucks we could actually have sex with a woman who physically is our perfect woman and is open to the activities we desire to me would lend ourselves to this hobby. while many folks may try to play it cool and make like a certain girl is not all that i feel no remorse in saying hey this girl is that beautiful and i would die to have her once. if thats wrong, creepy or bad hey i am sorry.

I guess it's understandable but at the same time it is a little creepy. I understand praise for beauty both in and out but if you put them on a pedestal there is no way they will be able to live up to it. I hope you get enough money together to find out.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:12 PM   #48
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
So... CIM or no?
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:09 AM   #49
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default so heres what i think

i love cim and i love greek. if i was with a provider and those things were on the table i would jump at it and if i was one and done in 10 minutes so be it.if i was with a bucket list girl, the type you dream about banging once in your life i would probably not partake in those activities in order to try to go the full time and experience as many activities as ppossible. i would take care of myself several hours before appointment then pop a little blue pill. on this board there are hundreds of women i would love to bang, maybe thousands yet there are 2 i consider bucket list girls that being sonya playmate san antonio and shayla calgary [ 3 if you add in dallas rain who is less the physical perfection, though i do love her body, but more just the girl i wanna fuck]. if ever i get to experience one of those girls i would not care if i cim or even came at all. i just have enjoyed so much the thought of those bodies i would want to ravage them for every second possible. the suggestion of getting to infatuated with any one woman and putting them on a pedestal hence perhaps leading to them not reaching expectations is a definite possibility. i must say though tha the girls i seem to get so enamored with tend not only to be in my opinion the ultimate in looks [for my tastes] but also portray the persona that i feel make them likely to be cool girls to hang with.

in addition reading comments and reviews and how these women view their profession and interaction with clients makes it likely i would enjoy. if i am wrong disappointing as it may be life goes on.

finally to answer shayla question cim or not no shayla i would rather spend a little more time in rcg, doggie or another position as opposed to cim as nice as i am sure that would be
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
So... CIM or no?
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:27 AM   #50
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
So... CIM or no?
Open or closed?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:35 AM   #51
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I do both depending on what I feel at the time, and what I feel the guy is hinting at. I am all about a guy being able to see what I am doing, so mirrors are my friend. I even like to have a hand held mirror when they daty lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:47 AM   #52
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like both...it's all good
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #53
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

LOL SnL . . . Great pic for topic, as usual . . .
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:25 PM   #54
missroxie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 102540
My ECCIE Reviews

<----not a dude

I'll do open mouth, closed mouth whatever he wants.
missroxie is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:30 PM   #55
missroxie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 102540
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
LMAO! Looks like she's getting her protein for the day
missroxie is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:30 PM   #56
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Whatever she likes best is fine with me as it's the talent to that point that's important
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:41 PM   #57
NegroDeSangue
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I'll let loose on her ass, her breast or even her feet but never her face. I guess I'll have to say in the mouth, while she deep throats. Nothing like a good bj to get the juices flowing.
NegroDeSangue is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:49 PM   #58
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post

Damn SN. That pic got me thinking what it would feel like if I only shot 1 huge load.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:31 AM   #59
freakinikki247
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 71644
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegroDeSangue View Post
I'll let loose on her ass, her breast or even her feet but never her face. I guess I'll have to say in the mouth, while she deep throats. Nothing like a good bj to get the juices flowing.
Arent you quite the gentleman....but either way is cool just depends on the momenr .. I must say it makes the time better!!!!

DFW NOV. 9 NOV. 20

Take a walk on my wild side because its a dog eat dog world out here!!!!!!
freakinikki247 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women