Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2011, 04:10 PM   #16
PhotoFantasies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I am much more reasonable than most people think, and If I don't have a pricing package that will fit your needs and budget, I will work to tailor a package that will.

You can view some of my work on here in a thread in this same forum..

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=145595

it has samples of my work, a link to my on-line portfolio, and some unsolicited comments by a few of my clients here on eccie

..or on my on-line portfolio which is aimed more at my model clients, but still shows the quality of my work:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/photofantasies

And I do travel frequently to Houston, so contact me if you like my work, and let's at least discuss it.
PhotoFantasies is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 04:46 PM   #17
PhotoFantasies
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Karla** View Post
Try taking some in the mirror hon with your cell or camera that's what I do
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.. in the case of your business, it can also be worth a thousands of dollars in increased business. I know when times are hard it is difficult to see, but you won't ever find a better investment than in your own business.

In my opinion as #1 a guy, #2 a photographer, and #3 as a part time hobbyest, the two most important photos you have are your avatar, because you have to get people to open your showcase to look at it in the first place, and your very first profile pic.. because that will be what sells you. All the rest can BE cell phone photos if you want, but at least invest in professional photos for those 2 shots it will make a difference in your business and the rate you command..

A good professional photographer can look at you objectively in a way that you can't and pull your personality through the lens and into a photo.. and a providers personality is what makes her sexy.

Just my opinion.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:34 PM   #18
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Photofantasies can you pm me details on your cost? Do you arrange makeup and hair for the ladies, or do you have them do that on their own? Just curious..
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 06:48 PM   #19
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli View Post
Can anyone help? Send me a PM, please. I may be able to pay something($), but not as much as most photographers are asking.
Honey, sign up on www.modelmayhem.com Many photographers (and not the worst ones) do nudes or lingerie for TFP. Ask around. Good luck!
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:10 PM   #20
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli View Post
Can anyone help? Send me a PM, please. I may be able to pay something($), but not as much as most photographers are asking.
If ya make it to Baton rouge I'll do it for free. iam not really a professional but I wanna try out my new digital camera.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:19 PM   #21
PhotoFantasies
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
Honey, sign up on www.modelmayhem.com Many photographers (and not the worst ones) do nudes or lingerie for TFP. Ask around. Good luck!
Yes that is true.. but if a woman does a TF shoot for me or any other photogs on modelmayhem, the photographer owns the rights to the photos, AND guaranteed you will have to have your face in the photo. So as long as you don't mind your face and body being shown publicly.. without your control.. that IS an option.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:35 PM   #22
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Listen to what Photo is saying Alli. Whoever you get to do your photos remember this:

1. If its a regular guy/girl taking your pics, make sure YOU get the memory card that your pics are on. If the person is going to touch up the pics for you, have them do it in front of you and retain all the copies.

2. If you barter your services with a professional, make sure you read thoroughly what you're signing. You don't want your pics to end up on some ghetto ass site or having someone place an ad using your pics without your permission. Retain all copyrights to your pictures.

3. Watermark your pictures so no one else can use them in the future.

Hopefully you already knew this and I'm just rambling. lol

Good luck doll and hopefully you can find someone that can help you.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:50 PM   #23
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello Allie I have always done my own pictures, but always wanted to do a photo shoot. I have never modeled. I seen how well the ladies spoke of Tom (Photo Fantasies) so I sent a pm he was very prompt in responding, rates are really reasonable he will work with you in whatever way you decide. He is a trustworthy person, very professional in guiding you to getting the best shot. And will make you look your best without over doing it. That was my biggest worry I never want a gentleman to feel I done a bait and switch. Happy hunting in who you choose. Can't wait to see them!
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:58 PM   #24
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Listen to what Photo is saying Alli. Whoever you get to do your photos remember this:

1. If its a regular guy/girl taking your pics, make sure YOU get the memory card that your pics are on. If the person is going to touch up the pics for you, have them do it in front of you and retain all the copies.

2. If you barter your services with a professional, make sure you read thoroughly what you're signing. You don't want your pics to end up on some ghetto ass site or having someone place an ad using your pics without your permission. Retain all copyrights to your pictures.

3. Watermark your pictures so no one else can use them in the future.

Hopefully you already knew this and I'm just rambling. lol

Good luck doll and hopefully you can find someone that can help you.
When I take photos for a lady I burn the photos to a CD for her to copy into her PC and do the editting. I then format the SD card from the camera.
in fact if she has PC there, the SD card goes from my camera, into a card reader to her PC, my PC gear does not see it.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:52 PM   #25
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
Hello Allie I have always done my own pictures, but always wanted to do a photo shoot. I have never modeled. I seen how well the ladies spoke of Tom (Photo Fantasies) so I sent a pm he was very prompt in responding, rates are really reasonable he will work with you in whatever way you decide. He is a trustworthy person, very professional in guiding you to getting the best shot. And will make you look your best without over doing it. That was my biggest worry I never want a gentleman to feel I done a bait and switch. Happy hunting in who you choose. Can't wait to see them!
If you never want a potential client to feel like you're a bait and switch. Heres my suggestion, take your pictures which would most closely resemble you when you greet him at the door. One thing that I've been noticing is these great pics on the net and when you meet this girl she looks almost like she just woke up from a nap. If ya gonna take your pics all dolled up in sexy cloths be at the door like that. Iam gonna start walking off the next time that door opens and Mrs Kravets is standing there.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 03:48 AM   #26
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Having a few professional pics in your portfolio is fine and welcome, but there is nothing wrong with the homemade shots. They are generally more representative of your everyday looks.

The keys, in my opinion, in whatever pics you use to market yourself
Accuracy; very representative of what you look like in real life
Angles; show yourself from several angles and don't try to hide whatever flaws, we are going to find out soon enough.
Honesty; if you are using outdated pics and you don't look like your pics anymore, it will get reported either in a review or back-channel.

Is really not necessary to have a face shot if you are uncomfortable posting it. We get the whole security/anonymity thing. But please be prepared to share one once the guy has passed screening, if requested.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:36 AM   #27
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Having a few professional pics in your portfolio is fine and welcome, but there is nothing wrong with the homemade shots. They are generally more representative of your everyday looks.

The keys, in my opinion, in whatever pics you use to market yourself
Accuracy; very representative of what you look like in real life
Angles; show yourself from several angles and don't try to hide whatever flaws, we are going to find out soon enough.
Honesty; if you are using outdated pics and you don't look like your pics anymore, it will get reported either in a review or back-channel.

Is really not necessary to have a face shot if you are uncomfortable posting it. We get the whole security/anonymity thing. But please be prepared to share one once the guy has passed screening, if requested.
A good mix of "glamor shots" as well as some every day ones, plus add in some sexy lingerie ones... This way they see you in all aspects, so when you meet them at the door in jeans and a blouse, they know thats the same lady in the garters and panties they saw in a photo.

One good piece of advice, on the glamor / dolled up shots.. .do not over do things so you look completely different..
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:14 AM   #28
PhotoFantasies
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
One good piece of advice, on the glamor / dolled up shots.. .do not over do things so you look completely different..
A very good point Spirit. And I totally agree. As a professional photographer shooting providers, I approach the photos and retouching completely different than if I were shooting a model. Generally the only retouching I do of the lady herself is to clean up things that don't really affect the way she actually looks.. such as remove the 'zit of the day' fixing wardrobe problems such as annoying labels in sheer lingerie, etc. I am very well aware of the bait and switch thoughts, and believe it or not, I do agree that a provider should have a few non-professional 'reality' pics in her showcase for potential clients to compare to the image in professional photos. but a good professional photographer can give your clients a lot clearer and sharper image, and also capture your personality, which is important. Reality photos are a good thing to have, but if the are totally blurry, dark, and taken from 10ft away, a potential client, really has no idea of what you might really look like anyway.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:01 AM   #29
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Acp I am sorry if that has happen to you, I always answer the door all dolled up. I have never had a gentleman say, I don't look like my pictures. I take new photos very often, usually every 4 to 6 weeks. I wanted to do a professional shoot and specifically talked to Tom about touching up. He assured me that he would not make my pics disbelief. Now up till now I have never shown my face and in this shoot I was a lil daring and showed my eyes. Alot of guys will ask about the outfits I wear in pics so I will even wear those if requested. Now if it is a negligee I will wear a robe to answer the door. But again I have never had the issue of a gentleman not liking what he sees or feeling I done a bait and switch. I also do my own hair and make-up in all my photos,and have a very good complexion so not much make-up is needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
If you never want a potential client to feel like you're a bait and switch. Heres my suggestion, take your pictures which would most closely resemble you when you greet him at the door. One thing that I've been noticing is these great pics on the net and when you meet this girl she looks almost like she just woke up from a nap. If ya gonna take your pics all dolled up in sexy cloths be at the door like that. Iam gonna start walking off the next time that door opens and Mrs Kravets is standing there.
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 12:53 PM   #30
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

By the way Sami very nice pics. Alli if you take the help of a hobbiest, I strongly suggest either having an agreement in writing or have a witness to whatever is agreed upon. Perhaps you can run specials till you can raise enough money. Good luck
Guest022315 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women