Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 372
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47468
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2014, 11:14 PM   #1
mesquite
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default question for those who enjoy toys for boys

This is a little similar to the extreme insertions thread but not exact so I decided a new thread may be more appropriate. My question is this, say I would like to enjoy taking a strapon a bit above average. I stretch things out but should one stretch an hour before or is four hours before sufficient? I have to travel a minimum of 3 hours to see a provider so I am thinking maybe getting a room the night before to insure I am ready to fully enjoy our time together so should it be a hotel a block away or is one across town sufficient? I guess the ultimate question is, how long does it take for sphincter rings and muscles to return to normal?
mesquite is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 12:33 AM   #2
stanky
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Why not book her for multiple hours and let her stretch you out? Best of both worlds, I would think..
stanky is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 06:28 AM   #3
RobinArdeur
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175085
My ECCIE Reviews

If I cannot be there to do the stretching myself (which I *do* prefer), I'll have a guy wear a comfortable buttplug for an hour or two before I arrive. I also like knowing that there's something in his ass reminding him of me even before our time together

I wouldn't say it's necessary, however. I have had several experiences with gents who weren't warmed up before they saw me and we were still able to get quite large things inside - these were longer playdates, though.

Let's not forget another important aspect of anal prep, especially when you're going big: you're really going to want to watch your diet for several days beforehand and give yourself an enema the day of, to prevent any 'surprises' for your provider. Some of us that are already into extreme anal play are willing to assist with that last part, too!
RobinArdeur is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 03:32 PM   #4
jimmylbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I have tried strap-on and have come to the conclusion it is not for me. What other "toys for boys" should I consider before giving up on BDSM?
jimmylbob is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 04:31 PM   #5
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesquite View Post
This is a little similar to the extreme insertions thread but not exact so I decided a new thread may be more appropriate. My question is this, say I would like to enjoy taking a strapon a bit above average. I stretch things out but should one stretch an hour before or is four hours before sufficient? I have to travel a minimum of 3 hours to see a provider so I am thinking maybe getting a room the night before to insure I am ready to fully enjoy our time together so should it be a hotel a block away or is one across town sufficient? I guess the ultimate question is, how long does it take for sphincter rings and muscles to return to normal?
If you have the time, i.e.: she's coming to your hotel or you're there the night before, an hour before will work. If you have to travel 3 hours, stretching 4 hours before will work. I've prepped the day before & was sufficiently loose the next day, so I'd say up to 24 hours. Once loose, it takes a while for the muscles to tighten up enough to where insertion is painful. Not to be confuse with tightening enough where there's no messy leaking.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 04:45 PM   #6
Adventurous1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default Toys for boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylbob View Post
I have tried strap-on and have come to the conclusion it is not for me. What other "toys for boys" should I consider before giving up on BDSM?
Electricity!!!! :-) Make sure your provider knows what to do. Want to go extreme, try getting fucked with a sound that is electrified. That will blow your mind.

A-1
Adventurous1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 04:51 PM   #7
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
An Hitachi wand on your taint while getting teased by experienced hands.

A vibrating egg.

Nice shibari rope to tie up your testicles. Some men really like the way that this feels.

Electricity. Men tend to love it or hate it.

Sounds.

Good ole' fashioned flogging. (You use something that could be considered a toy!)

Teeth scrapping up and down your cock.

Teasing and getting you to a point of excitement and then not letting you orgasm.

And if a strap on isn't for you then perhaps a smaller finger might be?

That's all that I can think of this late afternoon.

Gosh ... I love a thread drift! (Yes. They're allowed in this forum. I like freeflowing sexual speak!!!)

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 07:45 PM   #8
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58
Default Wow

Wow.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 08:41 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
my MAGIC finger...lol
seriously,small toys work great when you don't want the strap-on
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 09:22 PM   #10
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Try prostate toys of fingers. Assplay isn't necessarily BDSM, though they can be combined if desired! My prostate exploration and toys for boys stuff is more in the realm of GFE/BFE.

Also, just because someone tried to fuck you with a strap-on doesn't mean they were doing it WELL. So don't give up. Practice makes perfect. Start small and go slow...
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 07:12 AM   #11
maxgame2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I want to experience a prostate orgasm. That's all
maxgame2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 08:04 AM   #12
Jackpotvinny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
My last session, I'm a sucker for clover clamps. Among others listed , there was the bed restraints, plugs adjustable and regular, gags ball, open, penis
vibrators,

I'm sure im forgetting a lot, but with the right partner, there is no limit with a vivid imagination...

Enjoy!
Jackpotvinny is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 08:31 AM   #13
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

You need a curved toy or fingers for a prostate orgasm! Most of all you need to be able to relax into the sensation. Many find it intensely overwhelming at first. Not painful, just... different!
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 08:50 AM   #14
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

A plug worn for a couple of hours works wonders. Stay well lubed and try one that is "just" a little uncomfortable to insert and allow your sphincter to adjust to the new size. Have your provider try inserting the plug, taking it out, and reinserting it repeatedly.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 12:18 PM   #15
Guest031115
Account Disabled

User ID: 197106
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
BDSM isn't just anal play. If you still want mainly anal play then there are anal beads, different sized/shaped/textured plugs, frigging, fingers, anal hooks (combine with rope play is amazing).... Find someone who knows what they are doing and she will help you to explore.
Guest031115 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women