Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Technical Questions
Technical Questions Even the most computer-savvy may have technical questions regarding navigation of the site. Ask it here! If you have an answer, be our guest! (For further assistance, contact your local moderator or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff city forums)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2016, 04:12 PM   #1
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72
Default OK Guys, The New Format Has Some Bugs In It !

On the log in page, up top after the word WELCOME, my name is not viewable unless a put my curser over it.

The tool bar with browse showcases, search providers, chat...etc. Same issue - isn't visible unless you drag the curser over a word.
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 05:09 PM   #2
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate the new layout harder to see everything...
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 07:16 PM   #3
want2c
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

It's not done, they are using ajax programming and old tech. I would have built it virtually and then applied the layover. I'm sure the language barrier didn't help. I don't think there is one Tech company in the US that writes ajax. Outsourcing at it's finest.
want2c is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 07:23 PM   #4
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Yes old tech.
Perhaps it downloads faster but if you can't read it .........
Yes, the new blue grey fonts are mostly unreadable. As are the black post fonts. Simply not readable on a handheld.
Did anyone actually consider that folks use handhelds and tablets in addition to an actual computer screen? And even on a full screen the fonts all suck.
Seriously, presentation mechanics is supposed to be the first issue to be defined, not the last.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 10:41 PM   #5
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

multi-quote is missing.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 03:22 AM   #6
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

This site is great
For the older generation it reminds me of when people tried to create a web site and we all sat there with an "O" face admiring the new technology.

We were impressed by the 800 X 600 screen resolution.

I am looking forward to seeing the first low pixel videos they will come up with.

Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 08:43 AM   #7
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72
Default Sure...........

Sure the site is great. Hell, we're all getting laid.

But the format is still fucked up. Now I have links posted on top of links. The colors are weak but I can get used to that.

Wonder what the silent majority is thinking ?
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 12:33 AM   #8
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

It would be nice if we had the options to switch back to the old screens and interface?? New ones sux for the reasons outlined above.

Also, if you simply type in eccie.net into your browser, it takes you to a page that does NOT have any log-in prompts. You choice is either set up new account or request Premium Access.

I tricked it into allowing me a log-in by going to m.eccie.net where there is a log-in button. I then reverted back to eccie.net after logging into the site.

Once I had logged in to the site, eccie.net did produce a splash page with my log-in ID and drop-down menu.

I then logged out of the site and cleared my browser, which also closed my links and cookies for eccie.net. When I tried to go to eccie.net again, I encountered the same problem, no log-in prompt available.

The whole presentation on my iPhone is terrible, similar reasons as stated above.

I normally use incognito mode on Google Chrome, so there is no history or previous pages for me to use, get back into eccie.com log-in screen.

There are some serious navigation issues that should be resolved and the new fonts and colors are difficult to see.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 02:48 AM   #9
jdough1211
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugleBoy View Post
It would be nice if we had the options to switch back to the old screens and interface?? New ones sux for the reasons outlined above.

Also, if you simply type in eccie.net into your browser, it takes you to a page that does NOT have any log-in prompts. You choice is either set up new account or request Premium Access.

I tricked it into allowing me a log-in by going to m.eccie.net where there is a log-in button. I then reverted back to eccie.net after logging into the site.

Once I had logged in to the site, eccie.net did produce a splash page with my log-in ID and drop-down menu.

I then logged out of the site and cleared my browser, which also closed my links and cookies for eccie.net. When I tried to go to eccie.net again, I encountered the same problem, no log-in prompt available.

The whole presentation on my iPhone is terrible, similar reasons as stated above.

I normally use incognito mode on Google Chrome, so there is no history or previous pages for me to use, get back into eccie.com log-in screen.

There are some serious navigation issues that should be resolved and the new fonts and colors are difficult to see.
I had to do the same thing. Definitely a pain in the ass.
jdough1211 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 09:29 AM   #10
PeterFunt
BANNED

Encounters: 53
Default Why change?

Why do the egg heads always feel they need to change the webpages? I agree the new version sucks, is hard to read, is buggy, etc as aforementioned. It also has defeated my pop-up blocker which also increases the PITA factor. Here's the formula I use when I'm browsing the internet: PITA=(minimal use+no time for popups+try to find a better site) In other words I'm staying away from my normal daily visits, maybe do 1-2 visits a week now. I don't need the hassle.
PeterFunt is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 11:58 AM   #11
launcelot7891
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I can't figure out how to edit my posts in the new format. Anyone know?
launcelot7891 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 12:39 PM   #12
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterFunt View Post
Why do the egg heads always feel they need to change the webpages? I agree the new version sucks, is hard to read, is buggy, etc as aforementioned. It also has defeated my pop-up blocker which also increases the PITA factor. Here's the formula I use when I'm browsing the internet: PITA=(minimal use+no time for popups+try to find a better site) In other words I'm staying away from my normal daily visits, maybe do 1-2 visits a week now. I don't need the hassle.
I'm with you - I hate this new version! It's VERY hard to navigate. Good thing I don't hobby a whole lot. Guess p411 will have to do!
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 04:24 PM   #13
skyn
BANNED

Encounters: 2

I can't get pop down windows to work, no pm's no search forum.
Android with Opera browser.
skyn is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 05:51 PM   #14
BBQ-Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Playmate View Post
I hate the new layout harder to see everything...
I'm with you Sugartits....it's like they ran out of the royal blue background that gives me the right contrast for viewing.

Now it's just too plain looking....boring even!
BBQ-Guy is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 03:18 AM   #15
wowinfidel
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterFunt View Post
uBlock Origin still works fine..
wowinfidel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women