Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40253
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2015, 04:37 PM   #16
Beauti
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 157759
My ECCIE Reviews

we weigh the same.. im 125lbs too.. im just 9 inches shorter than you lmao...
but uhm... i like the chest tat.. very spiffy. i have a tribal tat on my upper back but my hair covers it up .. it almost looks like a batman sign :-D
gotta love bodyart.. in every form.. well ALMOST lol
Beauti is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 05:27 PM   #17
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
There's nothing cliche about Jane Austin. (but if you're feeling that way you could always go with one of the Bronte sisters)
It's cliche because every girl who reads goes through an Austen phase. As for Bronte....No. In one hand I have Victorian Mary Sue and the other I have a toxic relationship that deluded girls grow up thinking is "romantic". I choose neither.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 01:23 AM   #18
KimiAmore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 229150
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nicole I I'm in LOVE WITH YOU PROFILE PIC.
KimiAmore is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 02:04 AM   #19
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimiAmore View Post
LIST them Gentlemen....

MY ATF IS CHICA CHASER ..THAT IS MY #1...2...3..4...5... SORRY I can't list the ladies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
Chica Chaser is my ATF to poke. Now if he would only try to give me a poke.
Well shit, I'm getting called out here. I have enjoyed my conversations with both of you, thank you. Max, that goes for you too.
And Kimi, the inkwork....yummm! I need to see it it in person!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 09:49 AM   #20
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219568
My ECCIE Reviews

My ATF is definitely Chica Chaser, but for reasons I can't explain on here :-)
Simply Spice is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 09:59 PM   #21
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Without a doubt number 1 spot goes to Jules Milano even though I've only seen her once.
Nothing quite makes you feel like the man more than having a lady squirt at least 15 times in the span of 10 minutes while you're acquainting your lips with her lips. Then to really make you feel like hot shit she finally squirts all over you one last time at the sight of you blowing your baby gravy in her hands.

Then she's a genuinely interesting person to talk to after the carnal part is over.

I've done some cool stuff in the short time I've been hobbying, 3somes etc, but that night is one of those times that just sticks with you forever, the kind of story you retell over and over to friends when you're a crotchety old man.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 09:10 AM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimiAmore View Post
beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

XOXOX, I would SEE YOU IF YOU WERENT SUCH JUDGMENTAL DICK HEAD
Not very mature. You took his comment as a personal insult, then you started name calling. Not a bright strategy.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 09:25 AM   #23
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Not very mature. You took his comment as a personal insult, then you started name calling. Not a bright strategy.
That may or may not be true, except there are many who might agree with her statement. Not to mention that was kinda judgemental of her character as well, and in such a manner that might influence her biz. Is that what you were trying to accomplish?

I mean, ya don't come across as a hater with your taint posts, but this was different than we are used to. It's ok for guys to be sarcastic and hate and the ladies are great as long as we take it and never reciprocate, or even take it further? Really? It's not like she started it. Got anything to say to the "gent" that did? Just because ya wrap a turd in a prettier pkg, that doesn't make it any less a turd. Ya know?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 10:26 AM   #24
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

What I was getting at without stating it, a better strategy would be to rise above the perceived slight and move on. She lashed out, which is rarely a good strategy plus she should have received points for it.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 12:46 PM   #25
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
What I was getting at without stating it, a better strategy would be to rise above the perceived slight and move on. She lashed out, which is rarely a good strategy plus she should have received points for it.
And he should receive none for showing a disregard for her as an individual, who's only intent was to be pleasant? Maybe the almighty hobbyists should set examples a little better than he did, rather than gather around and pat each other on the back.

You're a unique fella, kinda likable to most, and seem kinda harmless. However, tit for tat, ya know? As stated, you can wrap a turd in a pretty package, but that in no way makes it a more pleasant gift to open, than if presented less artistically. Sticks and stones may break some bones, but words can never hurt? Bologna! He should be pointed for indicating her value is less because he doesn't like something. His words may very well be the cause of a loss for her. Ya can't have one without the other. Or, maybe if you're an egotistical male, ya can......I dunno.....you tell me.

I told of an incident where a fella "erroniously" placed my name on a list, but it wasn't a list my name should have been on, period! He and I had never met. He was so sorry. And, I agree, he's sorry as any low life I ever encountered. I lost clients and had to put up with a bunch of idiots who misunderstood the situation. Not only that, but this idiot was eager to see me, before he understood that I knew it was him that put my name on a list. He can take his sorry and stick it where the sun don't shine, cause him being sorry, cost me biz. His words might as well have been, his hand in my purse. Because as far as I'm concerned, he's no better than a thief. He stole the truth from me, and my truths have monetary value. There is nothing in this illusionary world, that is truer than that. So, don't even go there about what words can do or not, or even the ones chosen. If they are hateful and slanderous, then they are hateful slanderous, regardless of their sound.

So yeah, if anyone holds her responsible, they need to hold him responsible. Period. I and others gotta take care of our biz and be responsible and own our actions, and every gent here should be held accountable when his actions are inappropriate and cause damage. If you are a coward and don't take responsibility, then do yo thing, coward. I don't let "good ole boys" decide my fate, how I should behave, respond to others, or even tell me what "My Job" is. I work......for "ME". I play with the gents, I don't WORK FOR them. I clearly understand how to take responsibility for my decisions, words , and actions. Many here, do not and think that's A-OK.

He got way less than he had coming to him, as far as I'm concerned. Just because we communicate differently, doesn't mean I don't agree with her 100% and then some. Do I hate the guy, no. But, I sure don't want to see someone who is a turd himself, no matter how polished his wrapped words are, get away with provoking and insulting another. Apparently, you do. Try not to worry with our strategy....stick to taint. It works for you, hon.

I am not angry, a drama queen, or a less than educated woman with no life experience, and I'll never be a "Yes" girl and allow men who pay for sex, tell me what the appropriate behavior, words, or actions are concerning "my strategy". I see men who can see thru the muck. So, thanks, but no thanks. Men don't own my biz, or any independent ladies here. They are gents looking to have some some fun and I can provide that, no problem. It's when they start stepping on mine and other ladies ability to do so, I start yelling, party foul! And there's a whole lotta that going on, so hey boys and girls......PARTY FOUL! LOL
Old 08-01-2015, 03:05 PM   #26
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Don't be hijacking my thread...damn LOL
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 03:10 PM   #27
KimiAmore
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maxi ^^^^ I'm so in ❤ .....Will you Marry me? I swear you nailed everything right on the spot. and however anybody feels trust me I always take full responsibility for my actions, words and so on.

on the other hand over the years of being in this lifestyle I have grown tired of all the words and assumptions and judgments that alot of the gentlemen get away with. You all are ghost until you hit our entrance I would live to be able to pick and choose exactly who I met but where would that get me? Guys on these sites nowadays seem to sit behind their phones and computers bashing Women whom are amazing and educated along with being beautiful yet because they express themselves with clothing, body art, piercings, and hair color that opens a door to be judge. ...all because one simple thing made them unattractive to the viewer.

I say plant your lips where the sun dont shine.....my personality overall is the shit along with my skills. - o and btw I'm never butt hurt nor take things personal really

why? As the book Four Agreement states " Nothing others do is because of you" what others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. when you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you wont be the victim of needless suffering.

❤ kimi
Old 08-01-2015, 04:26 PM   #28
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Don't be hijacking my thread...damn LOL
Ah baby, I meant to apologize, my bad! Not the words I truly wish to be writing. Spank me later?

Hard to list my top 5, cause I don't wanna share 'em. They know it! LOL but I'll admit, Chica is a good Joe! He's got my respect!

Kimi, u got some spunk, sweets! Don't let 'em sneak in with their BS, girl! I got a feeling.....You got this!
Old 08-01-2015, 10:48 PM   #29
KimiAmore
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

SPUNK SASS AND SEXINESS ALL IN ONE. ��

I've had it since the beginning of my business days in 2008 and before that this Tomboy turn Girly girl was punching jabs at the boys. #theyaintready
Old 08-10-2015, 04:16 PM   #30
HobbyNinja
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I would imagine that most ladies that qualify for a gentlemen's ATF list provide BBBJ?
HobbyNinja is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women