Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452834
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2015, 05:10 PM   #1
Richiej281
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default 15 vs 30 min

Newbie question: let's say you meet a provider for a 15 min bng, but you don't bust in 15. What happens then? If you have the cash, I understand throwing a lil more down, but what if you only brought the original specified amount?
Richiej281 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 05:19 PM   #2
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richiej281 View Post
Newbie question: let's say you meet a provider for a 15 min bng, but you don't bust in 15. What happens then? If you have the cash, I understand throwing a lil more down, but what if you only brought the original specified amount?
I have no experience at less than an hour, and very little experience at less than two hours. However, I expect that, 15 minutes after walking in her door, you should be walking back out. If you're not feeling fulfilled by the experience, you can probably get a more "flexible" (ha! ha!) deal from Rosie Palm and her five daughters.

Fifteen minutes. Yeeesh.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 05:46 PM   #3
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ Thank St. Nicholas, a gent who actually ENJOYS his time with the provider of his choice!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 05:48 PM   #4
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fixed that to make it LOUD and clear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
I have no experience at less than an hour, and very little experience at less than two hours. However, I expect that, 15 minutes after walking in her door, you should be walking back out. If you're not feeling fulfilled by the experience, you can probably get a more "flexible" (ha! ha!) deal from Rosie Palm and her five daughters.

Fifteen minutes. YEEESH.
Seriously, 15 minutes?
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 06:23 PM   #5
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richiej281 View Post
You should always be respectful of a ladys time. But I would assume most reputable ladies would continue to service you until you had your bell. But shame on you if you book a lady for far less time than you know you will need, if you know your senstivity isn't as present anymore.

I thnk moreso ladies will continue to servce you to negate getting a possble bad review.....or a review of a so so experience. But guys who book so little time shouldn't abuse the clock and her tme either......I'm willing to bet moreso than not they do.

But case in point......If a lady isn't talented enough to make a guy cum in less than fifteen mnutes from her BBBJ, SHE MUST NOT BE THAT GOOD. So I would see no need to offer the blow and go at all.

This is better served for ladies who are well known to be very skilled in the oral copulation department.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 07:05 PM   #6
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

If you think you will be longer then the recommended time for just a bng, then make a longer appointment from the beginning.

My .02
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 07:34 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
Seriously, 15 minutes?

Fucking braggarts ... two minutes is more than enough time.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 07:59 PM   #8
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Even the best suction on a vacuum hose can't get some guys off. So, just because an oral expert didn't get the result every time, doesn't mean she's not worth every penny and then some. As far as any lady allowing any cheap skate who only books 15 mins of her time, to go over one second of that time just for review sake......forget that ladies. The amount of time he books speaks just as much to his character as any word he could utter about anyone's skills.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 08:15 PM   #9
Find Your Joy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 291655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

15 mins?? At the 15 minute mark I am still kissing, nibbling and running my fingertips across my partners body... I couldn't imagine being done. To each his own I guess.
Find Your Joy is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 08:27 PM   #10
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Agan I feel guys shouldn't abuse their time.....but the ladies protesting thus far don't offer these smaller session through their showcases.......I know there are negative and positive for ladies that offer these and the clients who primarily seek them.

But only top notch pros orally need to offer this. It requires skill on the ladies part. And generally ladies that offer this love to do it. If a guy is not pushing you away and telling you to stop after five minutes of good consistent constant oral..........your oral is just ok..........its not great. Stick to bookng more time to supplement other physical positives of an experience you offer.

Give me a lady with good suction between strokes, BBBJCIMNQNS, a wet yet visually controlled display of saliva for lubrication, eye contact occasionally, and a well placed set of hands with more mouth and lip squeezing than hands and I'm there. Not many ladies have all those skills........and after a mere ffteen minutes clam their neck and jaw hurts and they are pushing to do something else............
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 12:06 AM   #11
Freespirit83
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Your Joy View Post
15 mins?? At the 15 minute mark I am still kissing, nibbling and running my fingertips across my partners body... I couldn't imagine being done. To each his own I guess.
So not only am i paying to enjoy your company but there are stipulations as well? What if i can't last 15 minutes? Some guys are quick triggers ahem ahem
Freespirit83 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 04:29 AM   #12
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

BNG is simple, your going to see a lady to get a blowjob right, they offer it you want it. If you can't cum by blow job (you would know) and need more and more time don't go and see a lady for a BNG. If your a hair trigger let her know and she can edge you til it's time to pop. It's not rocket since.

Anything longer then 15 min is more suited for a cock worshiper, there out there and offer that 30-60 min.

When I do a LNG I always bring extra funds incase I want to extend it into a GFE.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 11:42 AM   #13
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

You would probably be more relaxed with the 30 minutes deal... Ijs. But to answer your question, if you don't cum in 15 minutes you will still have to leave. Some girls book back to back, so sometimes giving more cash is not an option.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 11:46 AM   #14
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Never have understood the B&G short-time session. Years ago. when the Houston Hobby World was much different, I'd sometimes do a "car date" with a SW for at about a dollar a minute. But that was back in the 1980 when Whitmier was mayor and South Main was crawling with girls openly soliciting.

Now-a-days I never schedule with a provider for less than an hour . . .usually 90 min to 2 hr depending on the state of my hobby budget. I always factor in a 20% tip (often paid in advance) to cover overage. I often have a great time. I have rarely had a bad time.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 06:12 PM   #15
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

OP, I visit your donut store and have money for only one donut hole. I buy one donut hole, pop it into my mouth but am not satisfied. Is it ok that I grab a donut on the way out? If not, what should I do?
cabletex7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women