Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2015, 06:54 PM   #16
goodtimes
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletex7 View Post
OP, I visit your donut store and have money for only one donut hole. I buy one donut hole, pop it into my mouth but am not satisfied. Is it ok that I grab a donut on the way out? If not, what should I do?
You should ask for a sausage roll instead
goodtimes is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 06:58 PM   #17
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita View Post
You would probably be more relaxed with the 30 minutes deal... Ijs. But to answer your question, if you don't cum in 15 minutes you will still have to leave. Some girls book back to back, so sometimes giving more cash is not an option.
LNG is me licking you and then I go not a BNG!

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 07:27 PM   #18
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Agan I feel guys shouldn't abuse their time.....but the ladies protesting thus far don't offer these smaller session through their showcases.......I know there are negative and positive for ladies that offer these and the clients who primarily seek them.

But only top notch pros orally need to offer this. It requires skill on the ladies part. And generally ladies that offer this love to do it. If a guy is not pushing you away and telling you to stop after five minutes of good consistent constant oral..........your oral is just ok..........its not great. Stick to bookng more time to supplement other physical positives of an experience you offer.

Give me a lady with good suction between strokes, BBBJCIMNQNS, a wet yet visually controlled display of saliva for lubrication, eye contact occasionally, and a well placed set of hands with more mouth and lip squeezing than hands and I'm there. Not many ladies have all those skills........and after a mere ffteen minutes clam their neck and jaw hurts and they are pushing to do something else............
I got questions. Don't be offended, please, but I'm kinda wondering what makes any man here think he's an expert on every woman and other man's likes, what each should expect and consider top notch or what everyone should judge as a great BJ. When was the last time you gave a blow job? Have you polished enough knobs to figure out they are not all the same? If not, get busy. Then I'd love to know what your take is on who needs to do what and how, and also how you feel they should judge it. Do BNGs for just one week, and then let us know what's what....k?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:11 PM   #19
Richiej281
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

To be clear, I was just asking a question. I'd personally like more time so I can really enjoy myself, but I just wondered about the situation as I see several providers offer 15 min sessions.
Richiej281 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 12:25 AM   #20
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys who book 15-minute appts seem to always be the guys with the biggest complaints.
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 04:09 AM   #21
johnjon44
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richiej281 View Post
Newbie question: let's say you meet a provider for a 15 min bng, but you don't bust in 15. What happens then? If you have the cash, I understand throwing a lil more down, but what if you only brought the original specified amount?
This is imo & I'll leave it at that , the only Girls that offer 15 min rides are on Bp & are all about the money,their maybe an 80 or 90 yr old man that may like 15 but me , naw , how do u eastablish any thing with a provider In15? I maybe wrong but , I doubt very seriously your gonna see a 15 min hookup on eccie , I haven't , I ain't been lookin for 15 either , I can't even take clothes off & shower in that time , much less grenade one out , Ty , have a great day ! Ps.if I was on the other side , I wouldn't offer 15
johnjon44 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 06:10 AM   #22
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
To be clear, I was just asking a question. I'd personally like more time so I can really enjoy myself, but I just wondered about the situation as I see several providers offer 15 min sessions.
If you need more time...then book and pay for more time. Solves that problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjon44 View Post
This is imo & I'll leave it at that , the only Girls that offer 15 min rides are on Bp & are all about the money,their maybe an 80 or 90 yr old man that may like 15 but me , naw , how do u eastablish any thing with a provider In15? I maybe wrong but , I doubt very seriously your gonna see a 15 min hookup on eccie , I haven't , I ain't been lookin for 15 either , I can't even take clothes off & shower in that time , much less grenade one out , Ty , have a great day ! Ps.if I was on the other side , I wouldn't offer 15
A lot of ladies on Eccie offer BNG's. Mostly to those they see on a regular basis. I also find it to be a good way to meet someone briefly and it gives the gentleman the opportunity to see if they want to have a longer visit next time. I have met some gentlemen, normally the younger ones, where to them, they will only book a bng because having FS goes against their value of marriage. Everyone has different values. Not one is better then the other.
Luvs2Purrr is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 09:44 AM   #23
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219568
My ECCIE Reviews

Ugh I hate 15 min. When I first stepped out in the scene I did offer them but it was just a start to get a few reviews then it was long gone. Will I do a BNG for people I have known for years. Yes off course but it's because I know what drives them wild and I can accomplish said task. However anyone new it's a minimum hour booking so I can figure out who the hell the person is.

That and I am a Chatty Cathy, 15 even 30 minutes always run so damn far over and it's a waste of my time.
Simply Spice is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 10:02 AM   #24
Richiej281
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceInTucson View Post
Ugh I hate 15 min. When I first stepped out in the scene I did offer them but it was just a start to get a few reviews then it was long gone. Will I do a BNG for people I have known for years. Yes off course but it's because I know what drives them wild and I can accomplish said task. However anyone new it's a minimum hour booking so I can figure out who the hell the person is.

That and I am a Chatty Cathy, 15 even 30 minutes always run so damn far over and it's a waste of my time.
I always wondered how the whole convo aspect worked in any time frame.... I know I see it in the reviews, but it's just difficult to grasp these interactions as being anything more than a business transaction. But, that's only because I've never actually had a meeting before.
Old 08-04-2015, 10:07 AM   #25
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Newbie question: let's say you meet a provider for a 15 min bng, but you don't bust in 15. What happens then? If you have the cash, I understand throwing a lil more down, but what if you only brought the original specified amount?
You've definitely heard a few differences of opinion, but to me, the ONLY reason a guy should book a 15 min appointment is HE KNOWS he'll pop in this time frame. If there is any doubt that he cannot, then book the 30 min appointment.
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 10:09 AM   #26
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219568
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I always wondered how the whole convo aspect worked in any time frame.... I know I see it in the reviews, but it's just difficult to grasp these interactions as being anything more than a business transaction. But, that's only because I've never actually had a meeting before.

Oh man. Even my hours runs over because once you have that established relationship with someone it's every question under sun. How's the wife how's the kids. How's work ect. By the time it's over you've already had 30-45 min of convo and boom you're then left with only 15 minutes.

Kudos to my epic blow jay jay skills but I can get a man under 15 minutes. There aren't many I can't. But why would I want too for the most part. I like the intimacy. I like the fun in sex. I like taking the time to explore one another.

I also don't want to be in the same category as the wife and just roll on my back or doggy style to get him off and get him out. I want him to have fun and remember what wild fun sex was. So that takes time.

See what I mean about being a Chatty Cathy?
Simply Spice is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 10:26 AM   #27
JennerJammer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
Seriously, 15 minutes?
15 minutes is more than enough time.
JennerJammer is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 10:37 AM   #28
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Not to be glib, hateful or even a smarty pants. But, I have this picture in mind of a gent walking in and inserting his penis into mouth, desperately running statistics in his head or whatever he thinks of, in order not to O in less than 15 mins and zero seconds. Seriously, hon. We are real live people who breathe, eat, think, feel and everything thing other humans do. Really, do ya think of sexual acts as that, ummmm...... impersonal? Guess that's what "glory holes" (is that the right expression?) are for?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 11:31 AM   #29
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Oh man. Even my hours runs over because once you have that established relationship with someone it's every question under sun. How's the wife how's the kids. How's work ect. By the time it's over you've already had 30-45 min of convo and boom you're then left with only 15 minutes.

Kudos to my epic blow jay jay skills but I can get a man under 15 minutes. There aren't many I can't. But why would I want too for the most part. I like the intimacy. I like the fun in sex. I like taking the time to explore one another.

I also don't want to be in the same category as the wife and just roll on my back or doggy style to get him off and get him out. I want him to have fun and remember what wild fun sex was. So that takes time.

You and I would probably get along well. Two hours is what I book, unless there's some reason why not, and of that, probably 90 minutes is lying around naked, talking, touching, a little kissing, playing with her hair, and like that. And if you keep your ears open, you learn things about her. Time before last with my local regular, she was telling me about a kind of temperature play she enjoys. So last time, I showed up with a big cup of crushed ice. I didn't say anything about it ... I just put it on the bedside table. When we came to that point in the festivities where I was heading south to go down on her, I grabbed a big mouthful of ice, just to keep me refreshed while traveling. When I arrived in Paradise Valley, it was good times -- at least, she seemed to enjoy it.

And the fifteen minutes you mentioned is familiar to me, too. At my age, my orgasm is often coy about showing up. We'll be playing away, having intercourse or her giving me oral or whatever, and I'll get close, but it doesn't quite happen, and then it's time to take a conversation break while Junior gets ready for another attempt. If we get close to the end of the time and I haven't lost any semen yet, she kind of shifts gears somehow. I can't say what she does differently, because I don't know exactly, but once she gets serious about "getting me," well, she gets me, and can usually do it pretty quickly. I like the journey well enough that it doesn't really bother me if I don't ever quite arrive at the destination, but I think it's offensive to her professional standards if I walk out at the end with my semen still on board. Point being, it's very good, and a whole lot of that goodness only happens if the time is invested. And talk is a great way to invest the time. Chat away, Cathy!
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 12:09 PM   #30
Richiej281
Valued Poster

Quote:

Thanks for the insight, hopefully my first girl will be as accommodating as you

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women