Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-17-2016, 02:35 PM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
ignore rant
You're an ignorant runt, suckclown: a lying, ignorant little lib-retarded runt that purposefully ignores facts and perpetuates lies and misinformation.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

The U.S. homicide rate per million population in regards to France -- by all methods, suckclown -- is only four times greater. And should your lib-retard ass consider the ratio of how many American guns are NOT used in crimes you'd find France sucking hind teet, you disingenuous liar, and that would devastate your lying position that the mere presence of guns causes murder, suckclown. BTW, suckclown, per capita, when compared to France, the U.S. surpasses France in drug use, robberies and rape -- little details lying lib-retards like you always omit.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 02:52 PM   #32
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

rant rant ignore
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 02:58 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
rant rant ignore
You're an ignorant runt, chihuahua, suckclown: a lying, ignorant little lib-retarded dog-like runt that purposefully ignores facts and perpetuates lies and misinformation; hence, it's considered training to rub your nose in the facts like some dog owners rub a dog's nose in piss to make them learn better, suckclown.

Quote:
Quote:

The U.S. homicide rate per million population in regards to France -- by all methods, suckclown -- is only four times greater. And should your lib-retard ass consider the ratio of how many American guns are NOT used in crimes you'd find France sucking hind teet, you disingenuous liar, and that would devastate your lying position that the mere presence of guns causes murder, suckclown. BTW, suckclown, per capita, when compared to France, the U.S. surpasses France in drug use, robberies and rape -- little details lying lib-retards like you always omit.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 03:39 PM   #34
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
what exactly do u think is staged?
If not all of it, various key aspects. Such as the number of deaths and casualties. There may have only been a few injured and a few mortally wounded. They had to make this not only the biggest mass shooting but the highest death count of Gays. In 1973 32 Homosexuals were burnt to death in an Arson fire of the Upstairs Lounge in New Orleans, LA. This incident held the record of mass killing of Gays in the whole country for the past Forty Three years. It didn't get the news coverage the Orlando incident received of course because of the political climate at the time. What's unique about this incident is there are crime scene photos available that authenticate that subjects were indeed inside the lounge and succumbed to fire and smoke inhalation. One photo that is still available is a subject that expired while trying to squeeze through a window that was equipped with burglar bars. Authorities found him charred against the metal bars. Many victims were so badly burnt they were unidentifiable. The stench of burnt bodies hovered within that area of the French Quarter for days.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 04:01 PM   #35
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

In England one of their members of Parliament was shot and stabbed to death.
Even the bobbies do not carry guns. It did not stop the killing.

Gun control only affects those that obey the unconstitutional law. Had the government done its job instead of doing all of the things they should not be doing, the killing in Orlando and many others would not have happened.

A well regulated militia being necessary to a free and secure state, the right of the PEOPLE to keep; and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

The government dopes not need more laws. They need to stop doing the things that are not required and do the things that are.

Democrat, gay, radical Islamist, removed from the watch list because Obama told them to do it.
Seems like the cause was not a lack of gun control but a lack of common sense by your great leader.

The failure to understand that any Muslin that believes in Sharia law is the same as a radical Islamist and should never be removed from a watch list.

Fast and furious run by the criminal Obama and his henchman Holder. Both should be in prison for accessory to murder.

Seems the problem is a failure at the very top. Let us take care of that problem and then we can discuss the 2nd amendment and if it should be changed.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 04:15 PM   #36
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
you got me there. Religious bigot is accurate. . .hes a racist for countless other reasons.
And just WHAT are those reasons, suckclown ? And once again, ya lying liberal, YOU ASSume who I support just because I despise YOU friggen liberals. YOU saying it doesn't make it so , SUCKCLOWN. Still pissed over Abortion Barbie Wendy Davis and Leticia " piggy " Van De Puke not winning the Governor and Lt. Governor's election ? Take YOUR liberal ass to Mexifornia then ! So YOU support an KNOWN liar and lawbreaker and are OK with that ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 04:18 PM   #37
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
You're an ignorant runt, chihuahua, suckclown: a lying, ignorant little lib-retarded dog-like runt that purposefully ignores facts and perpetuates lies and misinformation; hence, it's considered training to rub your nose in the facts like some dog owners rub a dog's nose in piss to make them learn better, suckclown.
I'd rub his nose in shit, but suckclown being a lying lib, he's probably already had it done and found that he likes it enough to make it a habit to do so ! Daily !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 04:22 PM   #38
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
whats ur point?

oph yea, Chicago has strict gun laws and a high gun murder rate. that must prove that gun laws cause more gun murders. right?

except for the inconvenient fact that one can drive not too far away and legally buy guns with no background check.
My point is a counterpoint to your statistic about mass shootings - far more people are killed everyday in ways other than in mass shootings.

Nevertheless, it doesn't matter how much sense your gun control arguments appear to make. You have to get 3/4's of the Legislatures of the states to agree to amend the constitution, or some other method I do not wish to look up. Otherwise, you are wasting your breath.

Guns may very well be the last stand of those of us getting very close to taxation without representation.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 07:47 AM   #39
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

The last movie I watched where only The Military and police were armed didn't turn out that well for the people.

I think it was called Schindler's List
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 08:28 AM   #40
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Racist, that's must be why u support Trump.
Huh? There's nothing "racist" about shooting Democrats. It's just performing a community service. Keeping the pest and rodent populations under control benefits everyone.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 08:34 AM   #41
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Nevertheless, it doesn't matter how much sense your gun control arguments appear to make. You have to get 3/4's of the Legislatures of the states to agree to amend the constitution, or some other method I do not wish to look up. Otherwise, you are wasting your breath.
But, but, but.... that's so HARD!!! Why can't Odumbo just use his pen and his phone to rid us of that pesky Second Amendment?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 09:57 AM   #42
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
In England one of their members of Parliament was shot and stabbed to death.
Even the bobbies do not carry guns. It did not stop the killing.

Gun control only affects those that obey the unconstitutional law. Had the government done its job instead of doing all of the things they should not be doing, the killing in Orlando and many others would not have happened.

A well regulated militia being necessary to a free and secure state, the right of the PEOPLE to keep; and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

The government dopes not need more laws. They need to stop doing the things that are not required and do the things that are.

Democrat, gay, radical Islamist, removed from the watch list because Obama told them to do it.
Seems like the cause was not a lack of gun control but a lack of common sense by your great leader.

The failure to understand that any Muslin that believes in Sharia law is the same as a radical Islamist and should never be removed from a watch list.

Fast and furious run by the criminal Obama and his henchman Holder. Both should be in prison for accessory to murder.

Seems the problem is a failure at the very top. Let us take care of that problem and then we can discuss the 2nd amendment and if it should be changed.
I think many countries can get away with having strict gun control to the extent where gun ownership for it's citizens is totally outlawed. But here in America that could prove to be a big mistake. America is too much of a melting pot. Americans are not on the same page with each other socially, culturally, spiritually, economically, ect. Many people say less guns more crime. That maybe true especially one crime in particular, Home Invasions. I think Home Invasions would spike significantly. The less likely a citizen has the means to defend themselves against an intruder the more bold a criminal will become.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 08:15 PM   #43
gnadfly
Account Disabled

For the most part, Democrats shooting Democrats. Just like Trayvon/Zimmerman. I'm finding it hard to manufacturer outrage or sympathy at this point.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 08:55 PM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I think many countries can get away with having strict gun control to the extent where gun ownership for it's citizens is totally outlawed. But here in America that could prove to be a big mistake. America is too much of a melting pot. Americans are not on the same page with each other socially, culturally, spiritually, economically, ect. Many people say less guns more crime. That maybe true especially one crime in particular, Home Invasions. I think Home Invasions would spike significantly. The less likely a citizen has the means to defend themselves against an intruder the more bold a criminal will become.

Jim
I agree with some of your statements. In some countries such as Japan, the banning of guns works very well. In the U.S. we simply can't ban guns. There are so many guns in the hands of criminals that people should have the right to defend themselves against them. But I don't think that the reason we have so many gun homicides in this country is due to the U.S. being a melting pot. Who commits crime in this country? The poor and uneducated for the most part. Raise the education level of people and raise their income and crime will go down. Easier said than done.

I don't think there is any correlation at all between guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens and the crime rate. The U.S. leads all countries, by far, in # of guns per capita, and ranks very high in homicides per capita. Home invasions? Austin is something like the 10th largest city in the U.S. and I can't remember the last time I read about a home invasion. How many home invasions have there been where you live? Yes, home invasions do happen and if you are really worried about being a victim of a home invasion, you should definitely have a gun for peace of mind. But it is simply not something I worry about.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 09:12 PM   #45
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I agree with some of your statements. In some countries such as Japan, the banning of guns works very well. In the U.S. we simply can't ban guns. There are so many guns in the hands of criminals that people should have the right to defend themselves against them. But I don't think that the reason we have so many gun homicides in this country is due to the U.S. being a melting pot.

then stop the melting pot. stop the melting of America,

Who commits crime in this country? The poor and uneducated for the most part. Raise the education level of people and raise their income and crime will go down. Easier said than done.

blame the welfare state, and the black majority of welfare bums. problem solved. who sold the blacks back into welfare slavery? the democrats. think about that before you vote next election

I don't think there is any correlation at all between guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens and the crime rate. The U.S. leads all countries, by far, in # of guns per capita, and ranks very high in homicides per capita. Home invasions? Austin is something like the 10th largest city in the U.S. and I can't remember the last time I read about a home invasion. How many home invasions have there been where you live? Yes, home invasions do happen and if you are really worried about being a victim of a home invasion, you should definitely have a gun for peace of mind. But it is simply not something I worry about.
of course not idiot! it's a fiction of the libtard left. now go to Detriot or Chicago and see how that home invasion works out for you.

thank you for posting. are you awake and aware yet???

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women