Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2016, 07:18 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySue View Post
My post has nothing to do with democrats or republicans and/or who started the KKK. I was merely sharing information on the board for discussion. As usual, you make it into a war between democrats and republicans.
go wipe your libtard ass with double strength charmin. your ass stinks so bad even assup the pig is complaining from it's clarksville pig sty.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 07:20 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
so is Sassysue, woomby as a transgender now
transgender octopussy

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 07:29 PM   #18
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
You would think as a civilized society we would have risen above this kind of prejudice and hate. Look how active the KKK is in these cities today:

https://mic.com/articles/87585/the-c...ate#.4MjZPHdPb
Article from the Southern Poverty Law Center, a Dim shill organization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I'm waiting with baited breath for the list of Black Panthers, Occupy, and Black Lives Matter list. Oh yes, lets not forget the Nation of Islam. I'm waiting....

Nathan Bedford Forrest-Confederate General, Slave owner, Democrat, First Grand Wizard of the KKK
Don't forget the Al Sharpton's National Action Network, another Democratic Shakedown organization.

Quote:
My post has nothing to do with democrats or republicans and/or who started the KKK. I was merely sharing information on the board for discussion. As usual, you make it into a war between democrats and republicans.
Sure it does, it just doesn't fit into your narrative. The KKK is dead or, at best, barely functional. Like your brain.

Quote:
If this is wombatraper, I'm surprised he doesn't already have 1000 posts. Maybe MilfDebbie?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 07:41 PM   #19
Revenant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
You would think as a civilized society we would have risen above this kind of prejudice and hate. Look how active the KKK is in these cities today:

https://mic.com/articles/87585/the-c...ate#.4MjZPHdPb
Thank you for pointing out what a non-existent problem the KKK is.

They have only 5000-8000 members in the entire country? That is a fraction of the size of Latin prison crime gangs.

And their tiny numbers show. When was the last time they committed an act of terror. All you get now are a dozen or so members having a protest march on MLK day while they are surrounded by 3 times a many protestors.

You are making a mountain out of a molehill. But for progressives, it's always white, Christian males that are the problem, right?

It's never a member of a minority group or any of those exotic foreigners you love to bring into the country is it? Even when you are being blown up by one of them.
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 08:18 PM   #20
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Excuse me???
Uh, you don't go posting KKKrap like you posted in a POLITICAL forum and not expect it to get a POLITICAL response.

Fuckin' idiot!

We just thought you might like a little 'historical perspective' on a group you seem to be so interested in. So tell us.. What exactly motivated you to want a "discussion" on this particular segment of the DEMOCRAT party?
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 09:46 PM   #21
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
No, if it was Wombraider it would be"SissySue", lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 10:52 PM   #22
Texas Playboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Please define "active".

My guess is 75% of these are just four to six morons meeting monthly at the community room of the Golden Corral to talk about the "good old days".

If "active" meant they've had a cross-burning in the past year, I'm guessing there are less than three or four of them in the whole USA.
Texas Playboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 02:48 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was merely sharing information on the board for discussion.
Was your "mere" information "sharing" to inform or incite?

If it was the former, what is it about you that "assumes" you need to "inform" members on the board of commonly known facts? If it was the latter, then you were successful, because ... see the "former"!

The following statement is to inform YOU!

If one can type on a keyboard or speak to a phonetic "keyboard," one is aware that the KKK is "alive and well," although severely neutered.

Since they and the Muslims you defend both hate Jews and Gays, your loyalty and support for the Muslims may create some conflict for you in the very near future .... once someone is voted in the White House who has some balls and calls a Muslim Terrorist what he or she REALLY IS!

If I may address your fundamental ignorance for a moment ... there are historically known towns that are not on the "list" you so proudly post, although old, and those places are HISTORICALLY KNOWN as being KKK tolerant.

It's too bad you don't expend your energy researching the cities and metro-areas in this country that are known for tolerating Muslim Terrorists, since they seem to be doing the most damage lately, except for Chicago of course, to the civilian population in this country, and the Muslim communities are not being very cooperative in isolating them and pointing them out to the White House and other Federal agencies. In other words: Since you're not doing tricks, at least do some Muslim terrorist hunting and make yourself useful!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 08:36 AM   #24
SassySue
BANNED

User ID: 349346

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Was your "mere" information "sharing" to inform or incite?

If it was the former, what is it about you that "assumes" you need to "inform" members on the board of commonly known facts? If it was the latter, then you were successful, because ... see the "former"!

The following statement is to inform YOU!

If one can type on a keyboard or speak to a phonetic "keyboard," one is aware that the KKK is "alive and well," although severely neutered.

Since they and the Muslims you defend both hate Jews and Gays, your loyalty and support for the Muslims may create some conflict for you in the very near future .... once someone is voted in the White House who has some balls and calls a Muslim Terrorist what he or she REALLY IS!

If I may address your fundamental ignorance for a moment ... there are historically known towns that are not on the "list" you so proudly post, although old, and those places are HISTORICALLY KNOWN as being KKK tolerant.

It's too bad you don't expend your energy researching the cities and metro-areas in this country that are known for tolerating Muslim Terrorists, since they seem to be doing the most damage lately, except for Chicago of course, to the civilian population in this country, and the Muslim communities are not being very cooperative in isolating them and pointing them out to the White House and other Federal agencies. In other words: Since you're not doing tricks, at least do some Muslim terrorist hunting and make yourself useful!
It's too bad you and others like you on this board are not open to real facts and information going on right now in America. You are so caught up in your own little world and your own little opinions that you cannot possibly consider another point of view. You defend your own self righteousness by cyber bullying others if they do not agree with you. I really don't care and it's none of my business what you or others on this board think of me. I post this information because it's a national board and other people may not be aware of this information, including women who read the board.

The average American today is sick and tired of how the extreme right wing GOP has refused to compromise with democrats in the White House about any kind of change to help the working class. They only want to help lower taxes for the super rich and multi-national corporations. They only want to continue to cut taxes on capital gains, cut back and/or eliminate social security entirely, and/or privatize social security (which would eliminate it for the working poor), keep the wars going on and increase the already massive budget for national security and defense unnecessarily (so companies like Boeing, Brown & Root, Lockheed Martin, and other industrial war complexes can make gravy money). This is the main reason we have the deficit in America today. The deficit has actually gone down some since Obama took office. When Bush stepped in after Clinton, that's when we created a huge deficit, due to the Bush tax cuts for the super rich and the corporate tax cuts, as well as the unnecessary wars such as Iraq. He spent way too much on defense and military spending. He cut back on things for social welfare, like social security, education, and infrastructure. He made sure his constituents were taken care of, not the American people. Most Americans know for a fact that we were in the green and did not have a deficit when President Clinton was in office. After Bush stepped in, everything went downhill quickly. That is a fact. Trump is the one making it very easy for Mrs. Clinton to win the election. I actually wanted Sanders for President, and I like Elizabeth Warren better than Hillary Clinton. I think Sanders would have been more for the people and less for his constituents. However, Clinton is obviously much more qualified to be President of the United States than Trump and anyone can see that. Anyone with a sane mind that is.
SassySue is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 08:48 AM   #25
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Let me see, the KKK is bad because they believe in a superior race but do not advocate for the genocide off all other races.
Muslims are good because they do advocate for the genocide off all that are not of their faith.

It is a good thing that as a nation we believe that all people regardless of their race, or religion are entitled to believe as they choose without the interference from the government.

Seems we have a conundrum here. Even the ACLU which so many of you hate has actually defended the KKK.

My my whatever shall we do.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 09:15 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's too bad you and others like you on this board are not open to real facts and information going on right now in America.
And you are?

Old lady the "facts and information" that seem to congest your thought processes have little to do with current events .... you simply dredge up some old turds from the sewer and announce you have discovered fertilizer!

But that's what all you withering liberals are doing these days as the dusk of the impending night that is about to engulf you looms just ahead. There are those of US who love this country as it has been and will be. Too bad you and yours don't! Please step aside with you bile and let some light caurterize the infections you and yours have allowed to fester in this country in your lameass attempt to create what you perceive to be your "utopia"!

When people like you keep looking back you end up running into a wall full speed ahead or launching yourself off into a bottomless chasm. An experienced and successful sailor feels and smells the potential risks ahead before he or she ever lays eyes on what is over the horizon. Your lack of experience and knowledge reveals the depths of your ignorance.

You failed miserably, and so do your ilk. You are miserable so you spread misery.

Your grand experiment is almost over. It didn't work. Move on.
Old 06-26-2016, 09:27 AM   #27
SassySue
BANNED

User ID: 349346

Quote:
And you are?

Old lady the "facts and information" that seem to congest your thought processes have little to do with current events .... you simply dredge up some old turds from the sewer and announce you have discovered fertilizer!

But that's what all you withering liberals are doing these days as the dusk of the impending night that is about to engulf you looms just ahead.

When people like you keep looking back you end up running into a wall full speed ahead or launching yourself off into a bottomless chasm. An experienced and successful sailor feels and smells the potential risks ahead before he or she ever lays eyes on what is over the horizon. Your lack of experience and knowledge reveals the depths of your ignorance.

You failed miserably, and so do your ilk. You are miserable so you spread misery.

No way, Jose, I am here to stay. It's too much fun debating the issues. By the way, there are those that agree with me, whether you like it or not! What you think of me is none of my business (think I already mentioned that). I am free to make as many posts as I want. I am free to post whatever I want, and I do not cyber bully the way you and your friends tend to. By the way, "old lady" is a term that definitely does not define me.
SassySue is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 09:32 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Even the ACLU which so many of you hate has actually defended the KKK.

My my whatever shall we do.
A close, long time friend, who is white BTW, marched with MLK in Mississippi, and was attacked by the police with gasoline pump hoses wrapped with barbed wire, and was left in the ditch along the road by the marchers who were able to get away from the beatings. He was found by some Klansmen in a pick up and taken to a local hospital to be sewn and patched up. 20-30 years later his back still looked like it had been set on fire with skin swirling and knotted. He was not angry with the police or the marchers, and certainly not at the Klansmen. He was better for it....scars and all.

“If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn’t.”
Old 06-26-2016, 09:36 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are "building" nothing. You are regurgitating the past.
Old 06-26-2016, 09:41 AM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
And you are?

But that's what all you withering liberals are doing these days as the dusk of the impending night that is about to engulf you looms just ahead. There are those of US who love this country as it has been and will be. Too bad you and yours don't! Please step aside with you bile and let some light caurterize the infections you and yours have allowed to fester in this country in your lameass attempt to create what you perceive to be your "utopia"!

+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women