Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2010, 05:37 PM   #16
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
See ya learn something new everyday. I would have never guessed you would like that flick PJ. I like it too. Can't put my finger on why...the train wreck, the overall message? Probably a little of both.
For me, the sound track is a major component. I'm a big Beethoven fan. One of my favorite scenes is: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v90KPJ6n4Ew&feature=re lated"]YouTube- A Clockwork Orange: Alex puts his Droogs in place[/nomedia]

The "Glorious 9th" is one of the best pieces of music ever written. I particularly like the scene at the end with "Ode to Joy" (but I couldn't find a YouTube clip of it from the movie)
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #17
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna Darling View Post
I've never seen Bronson or Chopper, so I would go with CWO based on expereince...

Lactose Intolerant
I don't understand that comment Hannah.
Do you mean if you had to watch one you would opt for ACWO?

Camille
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:10 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Alex: And what do you know, my brothers and only friends, it was the 9th, the glorious 9th of Ludwig van. Oh, it was gorgeosity and yummy yum yum. I was cured.
As the music came to its climax, I could viddy myself very clear, running and running on like very light and mysterious feet, carving the whole face of the creeching world with my cut throat britva. I was cured all right.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:25 PM   #19
guest012511
Account Disabled

User ID: 5255

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
I don't understand that comment Hannah.
Do you mean if you had to watch one you would opt for ACWO?

Camille
My apologies for not being clear, but cryptic

I have never watched the two films Bronson or Chopper.
ACWO, I have seen.

The lactose intolerant comment is based on the Milk Bar Alex and the boys lounged in consuming milk laced with drugs...
guest012511 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:06 PM   #20
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

CWO!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0M0bXxxCs4&feature=re lated"]YouTube- Beethoven's 9th[/ame]
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:35 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Chopper looks like a intresting flick. Thanks Camille, gotta check it out.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:59 PM   #22
Camille
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Chopper looks like a intresting flick. Thanks Camille, gotta check it out.
Let me know what you think. It aggitated me for some reason...and I think it was the script more than the character. Sometimes when people do these low budget flicks as an attempt to be artsy they fail. Dismally.
Actually, if you are ging to watch one of the two can you watch Bronson WTF? I'd be REALLY interested to see what you thought of that one!

C
Old 01-19-2010, 10:59 PM   #23
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
I watched the movie "Bronson" a few months ago. It's about Britains most notorious prisoner.It takes a highly stylized approach so if that sort of thing irritates you switch off now. It is in fitting with Bronson the person though, a man who craves fame. I read a few reviews of the movie as well and many people compared it to "Chopper" with Eric Bana. I finally watched that a day or so ago. Bah! I like Bana but something about that whole film irritated me. Not sure yet what it was. Has anyone else seen both of these films? What are your thoughts, both comparatively and as stand alones? "Bronson" has had a little comparison also to A Clockwork Orange. There are a few similarities but again hard to compare. I'm interested to hear what people think...

C
Damnit, Beavis!!! Never heard of "Bronson" or "Chopper" until just now. But, based on your description, you MIGHT get more of a response if you compared them to "Natural Born Killers" which is what I was brought to mind of based on your description.

Clockwork Orange was just brilliant, IMHO. I love that movie! Not as much as I love the book but a lot!!! But, it's brilliance... at least to me... isn't as much about a stylized approach to violence as it is about it's satire & social commentary.
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:09 PM   #24
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
I love that flick!
A Clockwork Orange
Yarlboroughs have been part of my lexicon, ever since!

Great Film!!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:48 AM   #25
Camille
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Damnit, Beavis!!! Never heard of "Bronson" or "Chopper" until just now. But, based on your description, you MIGHT get more of a response if you compared them to "Natural Born Killers" which is what I was brought to mind of based on your description.

Clockwork Orange was just brilliant, IMHO. I love that movie! Not as much as I love the book but a lot!!! But, it's brilliance... at least to me... isn't as much about a stylized approach to violence as it is about it's satire & social commentary.
Nope. Not even close to NBK. Both "Chopper" and "Bronson" are set within the confines of a prison (and a small portion of Bronson is set in an assylum). By highly stylized approach, I mean making sure the main focus is not on violence even though it (Bronson) is about a violent man.

If anyone actually watches Bronson come back and tell me what you think...ESPECIALLY if it drives you nuts.
I'll give you the in then lol. Then you have to watch it again Here's a link to the trailer.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paa9knyJKrs&feature=re lated"]YouTube- Bronson Official HD Trailer - Opens 10/9[/ame]

C x
Old 01-20-2010, 07:43 AM   #26
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope. Not even close to NBK. Both "Chopper" and "Bronson" are set within the confines of a prison (and a small portion of Bronson is set in an assylum). By highly stylized approach, I mean making sure the main focus is not on violence even though it (Bronson) is about a violent man.
Aaaaahhhh....Bach! I misread your original comment of "...a stylized approach..." as, "...a stylized approach [to violence]...." which is why I suggested comparing to NBK.

Quote:
If anyone actually watches Bronson come back and tell me what you think...ESPECIALLY if it drives you nuts.
I'll give you the in then lol. Then you have to watch it again

C x
Thanks for the link to the trailer. It looks interesting. I'm guessing it's not coming to a theater near me anytime soon, though....
Old 01-20-2010, 07:52 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Thanks for the link to the trailer. It looks interesting. I'm guessing it's not coming to a theater near me anytime soon, though....
I'm going to rent it Sisy. Surely you have heard of this method of viewing? I'll invite you over and pop some corn.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:44 AM   #28
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm going to rent it Sisy. Surely you have heard of this method of viewing? I'll invite you over and pop some corn.
Yeah....people talk....you hear things. Was gonna ask if it was out on DVD yet but forgot. One of those days...

You pop the corn, I'll bring the Milk Duds.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:32 AM   #29
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Maybe it will get to a flim house, the type that shows the non-main stream stuff. I'm lucky that I've got one near by (four screens). I saw Slumdog before it caught on, there.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:25 PM   #30
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

I remember the first time I watched Clock work orange I was maybe six or seven( not sure what my parents were thinking lol) .I had a huge crush on Malcolm Mcdowell , or at least the character that he played .The movie has so much style to it that it manges to make violance look sexual.

The sound track is also amazing.When I lived in Amsterdam I worked for a short time as a stripper in one of the smaller theaters there .I always used parts of the sound track for my masturbation show.

Sorry, that was probably TMI lol.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women