Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2016, 09:00 AM   #16
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello! I have a video that caters to this fetish. I consumed pure gold leaf so that I would puke up gold leaf (y'all already know I'm fancy).

Anyway I love to worship and also love someone willing to cram it down my throat.

I know that doesn't go with my general dominant stance, but if I love it, then it's not really me submitting now is it?
Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 11:24 AM   #17
Gluteman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriValentine View Post
Hello! I have a video that caters to this fetish. I consumed pure gold leaf so that I would puke up gold leaf (y'all already know I'm fancy).

Anyway I love to worship and also love someone willing to cram it down my throat.

I know that doesn't go with my general dominant stance, but if I love it, then it's not really me submitting now is it?
(Raises his hand) Willing AND eager to "cram it down your throat". Just let me know when and if you bring your sassy tattooed ass to Houston, Dallas, or New Orleans.
Gluteman is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 11:28 AM   #18
rocky50
Gaining Momentum

In the Houston area Nikkivikkisix. You can throatfuck her to the hilt. No gagging but eyes water. I came down her throat pushing her head and holding it down while cumming. She didn't mind at all. She will let you face fuck her as long as you want.
rocky50 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 11:52 AM   #19
galaxon00
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriValentine View Post

Yes any lovely lady into this, please feel free to contact me for a meetup in Texas, preferably Austin, but I can meet you anywhere. Tori PM me your video and come visit TX sometime.
galaxon00 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 12:15 PM   #20
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gluteman View Post
(Raises his hand) Willing AND eager to "cram it down your throat". Just let me know when and if you bring your sassy tattooed ass to Houston, Dallas, or New Orleans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxon00 View Post
Yes any lovely lady into this, please feel free to contact me for a meetup in Texas, preferably Austin, but I can meet you anywhere. Tori PM me your video and come visit TX sometime.
Hi fellows!

I'll be in Houston in mid-December (TBA), and the link to my videos is in my signature right here.

Feel free to bookmark my site so that you know about my travels.

Email is always the best way to reach me.

xoxox
Tori
Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 05:47 PM   #21
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

This is not for me, I do not enjoy forcibly having my dick down a woman's throat until she may gag and/or puke. If she wants to take it in deep on her own accord, that's fine! (Let us not assume that only women in our Hobby have limits and boundaries!).Now, in reverse, when I have a hot babe ride my face, and I love it both pussy and having her ass right over my mouth and often nose, per sensual smothering, I will request that my lover above "Pound me hard, please!"I love being the face fuckee...not the fucker!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 08:30 PM   #22
troymanning420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Youownme69 will PSE FF
troymanning420 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 10:21 AM   #23
Austinmanfun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Any Austin ladies into this(minus the puking)? PM me
Austinmanfun is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 04:43 PM   #24
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Puking eww no! Im not into the extreme and painful but do enjoy ff with deep throating.. sloppy with a lot spit blow jobs with eye contact and dirty talk.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 04:52 PM   #25
galaxon00
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
Puking eww no! Im not into the extreme and painful but do enjoy ff with deep throating.. sloppy with a lot spit blow jobs with eye contact and dirty talk.
It doesn't necessarily have to go that far. I'm pretty well endowed, so I just put that in there in case it does happen, I only want to see the ladies who are not freaked out by it or gasping for air when they are throating my cock .
Old 10-21-2016, 05:14 PM   #26
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The only time I would imagine being freaked out would be when the guy took the FF to the extreme. Ramming your dick roughly down my throat is not sexy and will be painful for the guy if he trys roughly. Your cock doesnt have to be massive to cause gasping. When your deep throating a cock that happens because your unable to breathe out of your mouth or nose as its blocking the airway. I do enjoy when guys say well-endowed or im very large because 90% of the time they really arent.
Old 10-21-2016, 05:24 PM   #27
galaxon00
Valued Poster

Quote:
The only time I would imagine being freaked out would be when the guy took the FF to the extreme. Ramming your dick roughly down my throat is not sexy and will be painful for the guy if he trys roughly. Your cock doesnt have to be massive to cause gasping. When your deep throating a cock that happens because your unable to breathe out of your mouth or nose as its blocking the airway. I do enjoy when guys say well-endowed or im very large because 90% of the time they really arent.
Well ask the best hardcore facefuckers in the state Jade Rose and PeachySexy about my size lol. They can handle pretty much anything and I've pushed them to their limits. It really doesn't look like there's anybody in TX on their level.
Old 10-21-2016, 05:56 PM   #28
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I know jade very well great girl. Unless you have seen every girl in texas deep throat not sure you can compare them all to just 2 girls.
Old 10-21-2016, 06:02 PM   #29
galaxon00
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know jade very well great girl. Unless you have seen every girl in texas deep throat not sure you can compare them all to just 2 girls.
Just going off the information on this board, let me rephrase, they are the most extreme/hardcore. Best is subjective and dependant on the person experiencing it. Some guys may not like super hardcore PSE facefucking.
Old 10-21-2016, 06:24 PM   #30
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats much better

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women