Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2017, 10:35 PM   #1
daggajones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51
Default Dallas area spanking scene for a newbie (me)

Hello all, is there a local community or even app for someone interested in experiencing some sensual to firm spanking for the first time. I had a gf years ago who gave me a birthday spanking that started out very sexy and increased in intensity. Needless to say I had a great time and am looking to repeat the experience. Any info is appreciated.
daggajones is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 01:35 AM   #2
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Yes check out fetlife.com
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 07:50 PM   #3
daggajones
Valued Poster

thanks - I checked it out and we'll see what happens.
Old 04-11-2017, 04:40 PM   #4
houston_switch
Valued Poster

There are several providers here from Dallas. Elizabeth Whispers is a great person and a fine person for a newbie.
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 07:44 PM   #5
daggajones
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston_switch View Post
There are several providers here from Dallas. Elizabeth Whispers is a great person and a fine person for a newbie.
Indeed Elizabeth is awesome! I'm sort of looking for someone who's also interested in exploring the kink but not on a professional level - rather as a personal experience and connection.
Old 04-21-2017, 01:48 PM   #6
daggajones
Valued Poster

Checked out the site for a little over a week and it really seems to be geared for established relationships and the more extreme side of the lifestyle.
No good way for scanning profiles based off newbies, curious, dallas, etc.
There are subgroups with heading that sound like those - but they are filled with everyone and their dog and no way to sort thru like here on eccie.

Guess that's why eccie is the best.
Old 04-21-2017, 04:46 PM   #7
neighbordude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggajones View Post
Checked out the site for a little over a week and it really seems to be geared for established relationships and the more extreme side of the lifestyle.
There are subgroups with heading that sound like those - but they are filled with everyone and their dog and no way to sort thru like here on eccie.

I am in the same boat and I feel the same way about fetlife.

It isn't the place for searching and getting together quickly. It is about going to parties and other get togethers, and establishing relationships.

That sounds ok, but the reason why I am on this site is so I don't have to go through the charade of getting personal for temporary gratification.

I enjoy the spanking scene from time to time, but I am not 24/7 and don't intend to be. I just want to call someone on a whim and have at it.
neighbordude is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:00 AM   #8
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...Guess that's why eccie is the best.
Not sure if Eccie is your best resource for to find civie spankings but I have a few thoughts for you.

One of the reasons why I haven't gotten as involved in fetlife as I'd kindof like to be (in my mind) is because it's so difficult to sort through the BS.

I've tried to meet with a few people from fetlife and I haven't had much luck.

Also, the Dallas groups tend to be really ... what's the word? Can't think of it. They tend to stick with their own and new people are sometimes ignored when attending events such as munches.

Really have to be able to work a room and not feel shy about things.

Each June, there is a Spankee Event in Dallas that is purely for people who loved to be spanked. When I have more time, I'll find it for you. Bet you'd love it.

I've heard very good things about the event.

Most of the times, these "bottom's up" type of events are non-sexual and then, if you're invited to an after party of sorts (!), then often those times get more down and dirty with spankings.

So look up spankees/Dallas. Not the old club Spankees, just info about spanking.

And you'll probably find more of what you're specifically looking for.

Also, if you do go the fetlife route, be specific in your profile. There are a lot of people out there that crave what you're seeking and they're not sex workers.

Good luck!!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:06 AM   #9
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by neighbordude View Post
I am in the same boat and I feel the same way about fetlife.

It isn't the place for searching and getting together quickly. It is about going to parties and other get togethers, and establishing relationships.

That sounds ok, but the reason why I am on this site is so I don't have to go through the charade of getting personal for temporary gratification.

I enjoy the spanking scene from time to time, but I am not 24/7 and don't intend to be. I just want to call someone on a whim and have at it.
4 or 5 years ago, I was looking for a specific experience. And I just wanted the experience. Wasn't looking for a boyfriend.

Wasn't looking for a lover.

Wanted to do something and ALL that I got were a bunch of poseurs and people who lied about their experiences and who they were.

The 2 men who I actually was going to meet, ugh. Cannot even share with you how completely a waste of time it was.

So I just quit the search.

It's completely understandable where you're coming from. I would think that an option would be to run some craigslist ads and try to sift through the responses, quickly, and give it a shot.

Or ... go to other sites such as Collarme.com.

Just an idea. What you're searching for, easy (free) and last minute, is a challenge.

EW
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 08:35 PM   #10
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

I agree with Liz, as an active member of the fetish community (though I haven't attended any spanking events), I can say some events are more "clicky" with established members being standoffish. But there are some newbie friendly events, check out the Freaky First Friday events, lots of new folks come to that.

I know you said you were looking for last minute, but unless you establish some regular play partners that ain't going to happen.

On a side note: Hey Liz, I miss you sweetie! Hit me up sometime.
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 10:12 PM   #11
daggajones
Valued Poster

that was neighbordude who mentioned last minute (actually 'on a whim') I'm all for establishing relationships with like minded ladies.
Old 04-28-2017, 07:23 AM   #12
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

So your brand SPANKING new huh? (Pun intended)
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 10:36 AM   #13
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:

I posted for a girl to be spanked in the classified section there.

I found a girl that was 5' tall and wanted daddy to punish her.
She said the guys her age (she was 19) were afraid to do what she wanted.

I spanked her till she was black and blue and then fucked her greek for the first time. She wanted me to just push it in and ignore the screams unless she said the safe word.
She never said it.

She contacted me again a couple weeks later and thanked me for the experience and that she doesn't want to do it again but said that the after care I provided really helped and she just had this fantasy of a daddy doing that to her.

We met once more and just talked and I held her (Arm over her shoulder with her head on mine) Interesting site.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 12:38 AM   #14
DustyHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

A few thoughts...
someone said that's why eccie is great... if you're looking for a spankee I'd disagree. The p4p model works if you're looking for someone to spank you, but generally does not work if you're looking for a submissiveee for a variety of reasons. (It's been discussed elsewhere but for starters she's not going to want her butt pink or red or bruised when she meets with the next guy!) fetlife is generally the way to go but yes you have to get to know people.

spanking parties are generally weird/lame and unless you're really involved felt like a total outsider. Besides light playful spanking in a group setting in public doesn't do much for me - however it is helpful to get to know people and you might find someone you click with and want to get to know better. It's also beneficial to get to know folks if you're on fetlife so you can be "friends" with them in there which gives you credibility and helps with "screening" or the due diligence someone you're looking to meet will do.

the texas all state spanking party in June, which Elizabeth referred to may be worth looking into. They basically take over a floor of a hotel and it's less cliquish with that many people around. Imagine 50 people in a hotel conference room watching a spanking demonstration and trying not to look at the dude sitting or standing next to you because he probably has a hard on. Still it's great to meet people if you're just outgoing enough to talk to the one lady in five you might be interested in. Plus there are usually several spanking models offering p4p sessions- if you've watched spanking videos you'll recognize their names and some aren't quite as prudish as they'd lead you to believe at first. This is where p4p in spanking does work, but there are only like ten in the nation that go to these regional spanking parties. And the after hours parties are much more fun than local group parties. Just be aware this party attracts the freaks and geeks and maybe as a result the after parties are generally invite only. Also the lack of discretion kinda freaked me out.

I've also had some luck with pleasespankme.net. Have to get a subscription to message. Just anecdotal but I found more housewives looking to fulfill their fantasy after reading 50 shades there vs the kinky/alternative types on fetlife.

Hope this helps a bit.

Edit- haha if type [slash] spankee you get a ee
DustyHands is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women