Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Have you formed a friend ship out side the hobb?
yes 67 69.79%
no 29 30.21%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2017, 12:31 PM   #16
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

She might be a friend after the hobby.
But lend her money and see if she remains a friend.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 12:39 PM   #17
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a friend I met in the hobby. He started as my standing clock-free appointment each week, then we spent less and less time in the bedroom, then we morphed into a non-sexual friendship.

He doesn't pay me and I don't expect to be paid.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 04:56 PM   #18
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Do you do the things with them you do with a friend?
They may put up with you being a friend but the minute you stop seeing them on a fuck level and paying them they will soon forget you existed.
What a callous generalization. I guess it depends on what you define as a "friend".

I have met a lot of ladies in this business, and contrary to your experiences, a few have become good friends and I have done exactly the kind of things with them I would do with any good friend.
--Go to dinner just because I am in town
--Let her stay at my place when she is in my town
--Throw a birthday party for her kid
--Be invited over to her and her husband's house for dinner
--Babysit her kids so she can visit her mom in the hospital
--Call her--or she calls me--just to say "Hi, we haven't talked in a while"
--Console her when her dog died
--She brought me some home made chicken soup when I was ill
--Tutor her on the math class that stood between her and graduation

Contrary to popular opinion of some folks here, the ladies here are real people, and in a lot of cases really good ones. Most the ones who have become friends have stayed that way long after they stopped working.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 06:52 PM   #19
Contralto
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
--Console her when her dog died...
All of my kids are out of the house so I'll call you to come help me CELEBRATE when the dog dies...
Contralto is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 08:08 PM   #20
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

I had one retired provider offer to bring me chicken soup and help comfort me when I was very sick one time. Unfortunately a family member beat her to it. I offered the same thing when she was sick, but her daughter beat me to it.
Still, it's a friendship I will always treasure.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 06:37 AM   #21
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Absolutely

I met one of my very best friends several years ago in the Hobby. That woman was a better friend than most people I've known in the 38 years of my life. To have known her, was an honor as she was an amazing woman. Sadly she passed away and where as I won't post her name, those who know me, know of her also and my unconditional love for her.

My doubles partner SK is also one of my best friends outside of the Hobby. Not only do we work very well together, our friendship has blossomed over the years.

I have a quite a few handful of guys that know me on a personal level, rather than just a client and have turned into really good friends of mine.
I am thankful for them. Very unique friendships.
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 10:43 AM   #22
begmie
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I thought so....til I relaxed enough for her to rob me.....at that point in time I realized who I was dealing with!
begmie is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 12:28 PM   #23
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

We are all human and if you treat people as friends not a piece of meat or just a good fuck
Sometimes it can become more then client provider if that's what you want .
Lot of people are not looking for friendship or companionship just sex so it depends what you want to make of it, but you have to know and trust people and in return they have to do same if that's not there then there can be no friendship.
Treat them as you want to be treated . Yes you can call providers all sorts of names and look down on them for what they do...but hey ur on this hobby board too or you wouldn't be reading this .
If you look at provider as anything other than another human being with feelings yeah your gonna get treated badly and deserve it..treat them with respect and return you maybe surprised there might be more than a business relationship. Same as any business and I've had many a friendship develope with people I do business with both women and men
But again we don't look at each other as boss and employee or owner and people u just treat like customers it all according to how u approach people.
If you treat providers as nothing but something you pay for service and you dicker on prices and use them as such you will be treated the same.
Can there be friendship in the hobby..sure if that's what both parties want but it is a rare friendship.
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 12:44 PM   #24
yitzchak
Valued Poster

So, how much money should I spend before developing one of these friendships?

Here's my theory: It can only work with providers who are in need. When they are in need of your help, they will form a friendship with you. If they do not need you for help, they wouldn't have given a shit and three quarters about yo punk ass bitch.

There are three kinds of people in this word: pimps, hos and tricks. Sometimes hos act like a pimp and turn a trick into a bitch ass ho. We're tricks. We're not like pimps or hos, but I'm saying: Some hos turn to pimps and starting hoing tricks.

I'm talking about bitch ass hos pimping ho ass tricks.

You tricks are hos.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 02:25 PM   #25
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Getting a little callous for a virgin ... you ready to die now?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 03:09 PM   #26
yitzchak
Valued Poster

You a bitch, ****. I smoke you out have you lookin like a damn cheddar cheese wheel, bitch. Fuck you.

Trick ass ho tryin a call me a bitch?
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 04:01 PM   #27
Goodtime544
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I think he meant Swiss cheese.
Goodtime544 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 04:56 PM   #28
Jimmiwad
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Hookers can't make friends in the hobby.

You are a client, an ATM, a john or a lick.

You are not a friend.
They will say you are a friend.

Do you do the things with them you do with a friend?
They may put up with you being a friend but the minute you stop seeing them on a fuck level and paying them they will soon forget you existed.

If they are your friend that are just waiting for a time to take advantage of you, ask for money as a loan, ask to co-sign a note etc..
This is the most believable post in this entire thread. When you stop handing out the funds the "friendship" ends. I do not believe for a minute this bull shit about long friendships with card sharing and no paid for time dinners when in town. Naw, didn't happen
Jimmiwad is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 06:05 PM   #29
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Seems some here are extremely confused, just because I am not her friend does not mean I am impolite, rude, nor hateful. I am always polite. When standing in line at the bank, I talk to people, I am polite, but I am not their friends. Just because I am a client and not a friend does not mean I am disrespectful. I just know she does not care for me as a friend would just like person standing in line at bank. I know my limits, and I keep my emotional distance while having physical fun. Pay for my time and move on.

Jimmiwad, your post is the most believable in this thread now. You said what we all are thinking.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 06:31 PM   #30
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
So, how much money should I spend before developing one of these friendships?

Here's my theory: It can only work with providers who are in need. When they are in need of your help, they will form a friendship with you. If they do not need you for help, they wouldn't have given a shit and three quarters about yo punk ass bitch.

There are three kinds of people in this word: pimps, hos and tricks. Sometimes hos act like a pimp and turn a trick into a bitch ass ho. We're tricks. We're not like pimps or hos, but I'm saying: Some hos turn to pimps and starting hoing tricks.

I'm talking about bitch ass hos pimping ho ass tricks.

You tricks are hos.
Now haven't you had a change in perspective! What a shock--no one believes the troll in his first attempt, so now he comes back and sees if rampant stupid insults will get him (or her, it is still debatable) the attention they crave. No, all it really gets you is the confirmation that you are a troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmiwad View Post
This is the most believable post in this entire thread. When you stop handing out the funds the "friendship" ends. I do not believe for a minute this bull shit about long friendships with card sharing and no paid for time dinners when in town. Naw, didn't happen
And here we have a different sort of poster--the guy who firmly believes "If I don't see things a certain way, then damn it, no one else can!" You are calling a lot of people here liars. Based upon what--the fact that you have not established any friendships in this business? Such a closed minded fellow you are.

So, when the funds stop, the friendship stops? I guess I have met some really slow ladies. One friend retired about 10 years ago, and she hasn't realized she is supposed to stop being a friend. Another retired when she got married--and invited me to the wedding to give her away because she was estranged from her father. I was on the phone with her this week and received an invitation to dinner at their home when I am in their city next week. Another lady who didn't get the message I guess.

Ever think it might just be you?
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women