Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70450
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 12-26-2014, 03:01 PM   #1
onelast
Registered Member

Thumbs up they can never be except what they are

When the life of a single provider. Falls " in love" or did she just do it to make more $$$$ ( );( ) kaydenblake? Who r u?
onelast is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 03:06 PM   #2
onelast
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelast View Post
When the life of a single provider. Falls " in love" or did she just do it to make more $$$$ ( );( ) kaydenblake? Who r u?
Thus is true... {staff edit- personal info- CK} providers make more $$$
Old 12-26-2014, 04:21 PM   #3
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Do you really think airing your dirty laundry on a hooker board is appropriate?? Do you really think she is going to want to talk to you acting the way you are on here??
This is not the place to handle personal problems. Be an adult an take them in private, show some respect for yourself and her. You both deserve it.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 04:48 PM   #4
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Boot this mutha fucking stalking A hole off the board.

Uh, please.
Guest090116-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 09:23 PM   #5
oldguy57
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

You know, this is just embarassing.
oldguy57 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 10:51 PM   #6
Guest022016
Account Disabled

User ID: 253914
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm absolutely speechless. All completely unnecessary and I'm also confused why too many lines in my signature receives attention (not mad just making a point on severity) and not this man. I understand we are grown women and enter this world of hobbying at our own risk but when an uncomfortable and potentially dangerous situation arises (such as this man) nothing seems to be done. It does not make me feel safe that our best interest is clearly not at hand. If this man is in fact her husband, which I doubt, then clearly he is not going to be contributing anything beneficial to these boards so there's no reason for him to be on here. This woman has a real life to protect and pure bs is being allowed. So many rules but one can't be found for this? ?? I'm confused on so many levels. And I'm sincerely worried for the woman he's targeting. After my own dealing with mods I'd like to think they are taking their time to figure out a good solution but can you guys please hurry. This is ridiculous.
Guest022016 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 11:25 PM   #7
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Welcome to the right wing male dominated Texas owned board that let men make comments about hoping Hillary Clinton dies goes over fine but heaven forbid anyone calls them on it. They get censored.
That is how woman are respected on here.
Their BS rules they pull out are a joke.
Oh I will probably be censored for this also again.

All hail and bend over to the mighty eccie mob guys. Opps probably should not say that either.
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 04:51 AM   #8
onelast
Registered Member

When a woman prespects herself for there line of work. They shouldn't be angrey. When they cant justify or bring there self to say whats what. After thy leave a trail that leads to them. Be who u want to be just dont be fake about it.
Old 12-27-2014, 05:47 AM   #9
HydePark5910
Registered Member

Well said, Sara and Blue, but I would beg another question. Does anyone else notice both the spelling and grammatical errors of this "spousal" poster? I've also noticed that many of the posted statements make no logical sense. They seem like rambling discourse. Finally, if this is the only place he can vent his spleen, one wonders about the quality of the relationship. Me thinks we have a ringer here!!

"If is quacks like a duck....."
HydePark5910 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:22 AM   #10
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX View Post
I'm absolutely speechless. All completely unnecessary and I'm also confused why too many lines in my signature receives attention (not mad just making a point on severity) and not this man. I understand we are grown women and enter this world of hobbying at our own risk but when an uncomfortable and potentially dangerous situation arises (such as this man) nothing seems to be done. It does not make me feel safe that our best interest is clearly not at hand. If this man is in fact her husband, which I doubt, then clearly he is not going to be contributing anything beneficial to these boards so there's no reason for him to be on here. This woman has a real life to protect and pure bs is being allowed. So many rules but one can't be found for this? ?? I'm confused on so many levels. And I'm sincerely worried for the woman he's targeting. After my own dealing with mods I'd like to think they are taking their time to figure out a good solution but can you guys please hurry. This is ridiculous.

All I can say is that some things take time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12blue4u View Post
Welcome to the right wing male dominated Texas owned board that let men make comments about hoping Hillary Clinton dies goes over fine but heaven forbid anyone calls them on it. They get censored.
That is how woman are respected on here.
Their BS rules they pull out are a joke.
Oh I will probably be censored for this also again.

All hail and bend over to the mighty eccie mob guys. Opps probably should not say that either.

Sir, the Political Forum is an "equal opportunity" battleground ...feel free to participate at anytime without the fear of censorship.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:33 AM   #11
oldguy57
Account Disabled

All the drama; all the time... ECCIE, Nebraska!
oldguy57 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 08:01 AM   #12
Guest031215-2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldguy57 View Post
All the drama; all the time... ECCIE, Nebraska!
Actually, it should be "ECCIE...we know drama". BTW - this is the profession these providers have chosen, along with the inherent risks that go along with this profession. No one in this hobby can be truly safe - providers from the nut jobs that obsess over them and hobbyists that are threatened by jealous providers.
Guest031215-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 10:41 AM   #13
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I understand we are grown women and enter this world of hobbying at our own risk but when an uncomfortable and potentially dangerous situation arises (such as this man) nothing seems to be done. It does not make me feel safe that our best interest is clearly not at hand.
This site was not developed nor meant for our safety. The site is for the men to share information. They only allow us providers on here because they have to too allow the reviews on use. If you are not a member you can request no reviews and they have to take them down. We are their money makers. Believe me this bothers me also.

Quote:
If this man is in fact her husband, which I doubt, then clearly he is not going to be contributing anything beneficial to these boards so there's no reason for him to be on here. This woman has a real life to protect and pure bs is being allowed. So many rules but one can't be found for this? ?? I'm confused on so many levels. And I'm sincerely worried for the woman he's targeting. After my own dealing with mods I'd like to think they are taking their time to figure out a good solution but can you guys please hurry. This is ridiculous.

They have rules that they must follow, http://www.firstamendment.com/site-a...ebmaster-tips/
If the site interferes with his freedom of speech then they can face being closed down and or held responsible for or action. I am not a lawyer so I do not understand the full extent as to how it affects them or us.

The guy posting is either a foreigner or a child base on his spelling or really smart at playing stupid.

Kayden needs to take control of this situation by whatever needs she feels she has too. If he is stocking her than she needs to call LE and let them take care of it.
Being a provider does not take your rights away and we are still protected under the US laws.
Old 12-27-2014, 11:17 AM   #14
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y View Post
If you are not a member you can request no reviews and they have to take them down.
This would not be true. If you advertise anywhere on the WWW you cannot have a no review policy here regardless of whether you are a member or not.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:51 AM   #15
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
This would not be true. If you advertise anywhere on the WWW you cannot have a no review policy here regardless of whether you are a member or not.
Then I was told wrong. My apologize.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women