Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2016, 07:43 AM   #1
Shelby2016
Companion/Tutor

User ID: 345478
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Shelby2016 Erotic Story #2

As I open the door to greet you, you notice that I am very beautifully and provocatively attired. A short skirted dress over nylons and my gorgeous shapely legs set off with some elegant "come fuck me" stilettos. And my eyes are expertly made up and my lips highlighted by some bright red lipstick. Your heart skips a beat....maybe several because you feel a bit weak kneed.

As you step inside my room you wrap your arms around my waist and draw me to you for a "hello" kiss. It seems that I have a bit more than "hello" on my mind and your mind quickly joins my train of thought with my hand on the back of your head i draw you lips to mine. It starts out a gentle kiss but your tongue urgently thrusts between my lips forcing them apart as our tongues caress. I press your body close to mine and you grind your pelvis against mine in a rythmic motion. My hand slips between us and you feel me rubbing your cock through your slacks. By now you forgotten about "hello" as I feel your cock harden beneath my caressing hand. You reach down and grab my ass as if trying to fuck me through all our clothes. You run your hand down my leg as far as it will reach and then up again, under my skirt feeling the firm curves of my ass. You also feel the smooth silkiness of the fabric covering my ass and realize that im wearing pantyhose. As our tongues continue to duel, I slide your hand around my thigh, now running it up towards my pussy until you feel something smooth and moist and realize that my pantyhose are crotchless and i have no panties on.

This just about drives you insane and you lift me up and sit me on the desk so you can finger my ever wetter lips. I now take your head in both hands and guide it towards my pussy in a silent plea for you to stroke me with my tongue. You gladly comply and I start to move my whole pelvis in a bucking motion. Now you are beyond control, like an old hound dog on the scent of a coon, but the scent of my sweet pussy is intoxicating to you. Only one thing on your mind now.

I have managed to get your cock out of your pants and you selfishly, greedily find my opening and thrust your hips forcefully, forward, lost in passion. I did not expect such a forceful, lustful, entrance and meet this with a large gasp as I throw my head back and yell "Oh Fuck". You pound my pussy relentlessly with little regard for my pleasure. You are completely, lustfully, out of control. You can't help yourself. As you explode with a huge load of cum inside me you feel the walls of my pussy contracting around your cock as I moan "Oh God". And then I whisper in your ear "hello".
Shelby2016 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 03:59 AM   #2
Shawzall
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Damn girl, very nice picturing it in my head
Shawzall is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 04:55 AM   #3
Derek Emory
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

That's very enjoyable. Nice detail. What else is in that naughty mind of yours?
Derek Emory is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 07:19 AM   #4
Shelby2016
Companion/Tutor

User ID: 345478
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Como abro la puerta para saludarte, aviso que yo soy muy bonito y provocativo vestida. Un vestido corto de falda sobre nylon y mi hermosas piernas torneadas partió con algunos elegante "ven follame" tacones de aguja. Y mis ojos están compuestos por expertos y mis labios resaltados por unos labios rojos brillantes. Su corazón salta un golpe... quizás varios porque te sientes un poco débil amasar.
Como paso dentro de mi habitación puede envolver sus brazos alrededor de mi cintura y me dibuje a usted un beso de "Hola". Parece que tengo un poco más que "Hola" en mi mente y de tu mente rápidamente se une a mi tren de pensamiento con mi mano en la parte posterior de su cabeza que le llamo labios a la mía. Comienza un beso suave pero la lengua urgente empujes entre mis labios forzar aparte como nuestras lenguas se acarician. Presiono su cuerpo cerca del mío y aprieta su pelvis contra el mío en un movimiento rítmico. Mi mano se desliza entre nosotros y ustedes sentirme frotando su polla a través de sus pantalones. Ya te olvidado de "Hola" como siento tu polla endurecerse debajo de mi mano acaricia. Llegar a y agarrar mi culo como si tratando de joder a través de toda nuestra ropa. Ejecutar su mano bajando por mi pierna como se llegar y luego hacia arriba otra vez, debajo de mi falda sentir las curvas firmes de mi culo. Puede también sentir la suavidad suave de la tela que cubre mi culo y darse cuenta de que estoy usando pantimedias. Mientras nuestras lenguas siguen duelo, deslice su mano en mi muslo, ahora funcionar hacia mi coño hasta sentir algo suave y húmedo y darse cuenta de que mis medias entrepierna menos y no tengo bragas en.
Esta unidades casi loco y me levante y me sientan en el escritorio así que usted puede los dedos mis labios siempre húmedos. Ahora tome su cabeza con ambas manos y guíelo hacia mi coño en una súplica silenciosa para que usted me movimiento con mi lengua. Cumple con gusto y empiezo a mover mi pelvis todo un movimiento de resistencia. Ahora estás fuera de control, como un perro sabueso viejo en el olor de un coon, pero el olor de mi dulce coño es embriagante a usted. Sólo una cosa en tu mente ahora.
He logrado conseguir su polla de los pantalones y egoístamente, ávidamente encontrar mi apertura y empuje sus caderas con fuerza, adelante, perdido en la pasión. No hice esperar una entrada enérgica, lujuriosa y resolver esto con un suspiro grande como tirar mi cabeza hacia atrás y grita "Oh mierda". Se libra de mi coño sin descanso con poco respeto para mi placer. Son totalmente, deseándola, fuera de control. Usted no puede ayudarse a sí mismo. Al estallar con una carga enorme de cum dentro de mí te sentirás las paredes de mi coño contratación alrededor de su polla como que gemir "Oh Dios". Y entonces susurro al oído "Hola
Shelby2016 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women