Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40284
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2016, 11:45 PM   #76
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You're not a student, my good Captain. Students want to learn. You want to destroy and ridicule. If you were a student, you'd accept my challenge to discuss other alternatives. I love discussing the FairTax with anyone who wants to discuss the FairTax. You don't want to discuss the FairTax. You want to attack it, and me. Why would I want to do that? I may have been uncivil at the beginning, but if you remember, I backed off. I tried to engage in a civil discussion. You refused. I'm not going to worry in every post that I might say something to set you off. Even in civil and polite discussions I will use terms like "bullshit". Most people take that for what it is. When you hear that you come back more vicious than ever. Why do you keep bothering me with this? I'm not going to play. I've heard every argument you have against the FairTax. Most of them distort or misstate the plan, and end up attacking a strawman. I'm not getting into the kind of hostile discussion you want. I don't care what you think of me, and I have nothing to defend on here. I've already admitted that you are absolutely not stupid. But you are not open minded. And since Hillary will be elected, the FairTax is dead. So what's the point? There is none. Go back to discussing markets, I'll admit I'm no match for you on that. I'm not going to challenge you on that, ever. I'll learn from you there. But you have nothing to teach me on the FairTax, and you're unwilling to listen. So the best we can do is to agree to disagree, and get back to the real purpose of this board - pissing off Assup and LittleEva.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 11:55 PM   #77
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey, what's that word again? I know what a monarchist is. I know what an anarchist is. But wtf is a minarchist?

Never mind, I looked it up in the MSM...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minarchism

I'm not sure if that word captures all of COG's essence.... shouldn't we say he is an anti-bankster, anti-corporatist, conspiracy-weaving minarchist?
Yeah. Sounds about right. Leave people alone unless they attempt to take away another's life, liberty or property by force or fraud. That's called "freedom". Every thing we add to government's responsibility takes away that much freedom. We are meant to live free. Do you oppose that?
Old 05-05-2016, 08:30 PM   #78
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Cinco de Mayo Fun With FairTax Follies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You're not a student, my good Captain. Students want to learn. Yes, they do! But you think you're a good student? Seriously? LOL! You want to destroy and ridicule. If you were a student, you'd accept my challenge to discuss other alternatives. We've already done that. If YOU were a good student, you would try to learn about the plan you support and back up your arguments. You haven't, so you can't. I love discussing the FairTax with anyone who wants to discuss the FairTax. Then why do you refuse to learn a damned thing about it, even after several years? You don't want to discuss the FairTax. You want to attack it, and me. Why would I want to do that? Oh, please! Don't you remember that you were the one who poisoned the atmosphere right from the outset with all the name-calling? I may have been uncivil at the beginning, but if you remember, I backed off. You did for a while, but then later reverted to form. Apparently you just can't help yourself. I tried to engage in a civil discussion. LOL! You refused. I'm not going to worry in every post that I might say something to set you off. Then stop acting like an insufferable jackass! Even in civil and polite discussions I will use terms like "bullshit". Most people take that for what it is. Yeah, but most INTELLIGENT people demonstrate that they can articulate WHY they claimed that something was bullshit. See the difference? When you hear that you come back more vicious than ever. Why do you keep bothering me with this? I'm not going to play. Of course not! You have no understanding of this issue and fear that you would only embarrass yourself further. I've heard every argument you have against the FairTax. Most of them distort or misstate the plan, and end up attacking a strawman. Wrong! I challenged you to rebut even a single thing I posted about this issue, and on numerous occasions, including in my last post. You whiffed every time. Nothing like batting 0.00! I'm not getting into the kind of hostile discussion you want. YOU were the one who started the hostility. Remember? I don't care what you think of me, and I have nothing to defend on here. Because you have no understanding of the bullshit plan you are infatuated with, thus no ability to defend it. I've already admitted that you are absolutely not stupid. But you are not open minded. Wrong, as usual. And since Hillary will be elected, the FairTax is dead. So what's the point? There is none. Go back to discussing markets, I'll admit I'm no match for you on that. I'm not going to challenge you on that, ever. I'll learn from you there. But you have nothing to teach me on the FairTax, and you're unwilling to listen. Years of touting the FairTax with the zeal of a brainwashed cult member, and you have yet to learn a damned thing about it. Just pathetic beyond words! So the best we can do is to agree to disagree, and get back to the real purpose of this board - pissing off Assup and LittleEva.
Ordinarily I wouldn't bother to spend even a minute mercilessly beating up some low-IQ jackwagon in a policy debate. But given your long history of subjecting me to incivility, I occasionally enjoy kicking your ignorant ass around the floor for a few minutes. Since you are unable to debate this topic, you told me a couple of posts ago that I'm not "fun." Well, the feeling isn't mutual. You sometimes post hilarious stuff!

But let's get real here. You have far and away the poorest understanding of the FairTax (and taxation in general) of anyone with whom I've ever discussed economic or tax policy. Yet you seem to actually believe that you know a lot about this topic! Just amazing. That's why, after one of your ignorance-ridden, insult-laden meltdowns, I noted that you'd be a wonderfully apt poster boy for the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Yet another hilarious moment occurred when you encountered the term "tax incidence" for the first time. You responded by mockingly and sarcastically suggesting that I must have meant "tax incidents." Here's a clue for you, professor. If you've never even heard the term "tax incidence," you can't possibly carry on an intelligent policy discussion. You should have stayed awake when you were taking a college economics class, if in fact you ever took one.

It was also quite humorous to see you claim, time and again, that the FairTax offers effective tax cuts to those in all income ranges (not just the affluent), yet somehow manages to be revenue-neutral. Do you ignoramuses actually believe you can supersede the simplest and most elemental laws of mathematics?

Also, go take a look at that 23% "embedded taxes" estimate again. Try to understand it this time. (If you can!) Come on. Think for a change, or at least read what I posted regarding that bogus claim. It's just made-up bullshit; nothing more than a shell game.

Many of us have long believed that you clowns set back, not advance, any possibility of tax simplification and reform, since you utilize such blatantly dishonest claims in a forlorn effort to convince anyone that all this stuff adds up. Reasonably intelligent people can easily see that the whole thing is nothing more than a fraud when they drill down even a little bit into the issue. Unfortunately, they may shake their heads and wonder whether all tax reform proposals are scams. You people are abject embarrassments to those of us who truly do seek serious tax reform.

Quote:
...get back to the real purpose of this board - pissing off Assup and LittleEva.
Yes, I can only imagine how interesting that must be!

But it suits you well. That style of "debate" is a safe zone for you, since no one will challenge you to think. You can simply communicate by posting that "chimp out" GIF and the images of that big red extended middle finger. That's the sort of discussion that even you should be able to comprehend.

Have fun!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 11:42 PM   #79
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Skimmed your post. Don't care. Rant all you want. Enjoy yourself!
Old 05-10-2016, 01:37 PM   #80
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default #CuteOldGuy #Dunning-Kruger

Quote:
Skimmed your post. Don't care. Uh-huh. Sure you don't. Embarrassing to make such an ass of yourself, isn't it? Rant all you want. Enjoy yourself! Not to worry. I certainly will!

You would do well to refrain from participating in tax policy discussions until you've made an effort to understand the rudiments of this issue, starting with that bogus "embedded taxes" claim made by your Kool-Aid-dispensing FairTax cult leaders. It's inexpressibly ridiculous, as is your claim that the FairTax would be "revenue-neutral." Then go on to learn what "tax incidence" means. It's taught in introductory economics classes at every accredited institution in the land, in case you didn't know. But if you ever DO decide to discuss tax policy, you would be well-served to at least try to do so without repeatedly and gratuitously insulting other people's intelligence while continuing to place your own ignorance on stark display. You surely must realize how embarrassing that can be by now, Mr. Dunning-Kruger Poster Boy.
Frustrated by your inability to offer an argument in rebuttal to so much as a single point I made in post #47? Embarrassed by your tacit admission that everything I posted is spot on?

Not to worry! Just start imbibing liberally when you pour that wonderfully intoxicating Kool-Aid that you and your fellow cultists swill every night. You'll feel much better very soon.

Enjoy!
Old 05-10-2016, 02:41 PM   #81
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Good god, Captain! Let it go.
Old 05-10-2016, 02:53 PM   #82
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Good god, Captain! Let it go.
Good God, Mr. Dunning-Kruger Poster Boy! What's the matter, professor? A little embarrassed? How many times did you claim that I "sounded stupid," or that I "needed to learn something," or needed to "get educated" in previous FairTax threads, all while demonstrating a stupefying level of ignorance? (You'd have to hire a couple of research assistants to count them!)

After all of that, isn't it high time that you actually learn something about the topic? (Yeah, I know. Fat chance!)
Old 05-10-2016, 03:05 PM   #83
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You don't know me, or my credentials. You're melting down because I won't play your game. Get over it. Seriously. I've got advanced degrees in tax law. I've taught taxation. I practiced in that field for more than 30 years. Forgive me if I don't want to get in an endless name-calling go-nowhere argument with a self important arrogant jerk. I retired from that. If I want to do it again, I'll hang my shingle and get paid for it.

Now go find something else to do. There must be a masochist somewhere who will enjoy having you lie about them and misrepresent their viewpoints. It's not me. I'm on this board for fun. You're not fun.
Old 05-10-2016, 03:13 PM   #84
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You don't know me, or my credentials. You're melting down because I won't play your game. You won't? You're doing that right now! Get over it. Seriously. I've got advanced degrees in tax law. Suuuuure you do! I've taught taxation. Yet you had no fucking idea what "tax incidence" means? LMAO! I practiced in that field for more than 30 years. LMAO! Forgive me if I don't want to get in an endless name-calling go-nowhere argument with a self important arrogant jerk. "Self-important arrogant jerk?" Go read that long 2013 FairTax thread and tell me then who's an "arrogant jerk!" I retired from that. If I want to do it again, I'll hang my shingle and get paid for it.

Now go find something else to do. There must be a masochist somewhere who will enjoy having you lie about them and misrepresent their viewpoints. I did not misrepresent a single thing, you obnoxious, ignorant, uneducated buffoon. It's not me. I'm on this board for fun. You're not fun. Of course not! No one who hands your ignorant ass to you in embarrassing fashion is ever "fun," is he?

I cut most people a little slack if they get snarky now and then. But your incivility toward me over the years has been so prolific and so over-the-top that if you address me in any fashion I deem, at my sole discretion, to land even a bit short of being 100% polite, I will open fire! (Because it might be funny to see what you'll claim next. Maybe you're also a Nobel Laureate?)

If you don't like it, that's too fucking bad. You've EARNED a virtually unique, special status!
Old 05-10-2016, 03:29 PM   #85
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Captain, Captain, Captain. Calm down. You see, I don't care about how you lie about me, or misrepresent me. I just don't want to play this game. However, your meltdowns are entertaining.

Think what you want. I don't care. That's why I'm not going to defend myself against your provocations. Your opinion of me matters not at all. So call all the names you want. Make up all the stuff you want. I don't care.

If you are truly this incensed over my unwillingness to play your game, and I mean this sincerely, you need to find something else to do. Why volunteer to get pissed off? They day this place starts pissing me off, I'm gone. You take this too seriously. Chill.
Old 05-10-2016, 03:37 PM   #86
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Captain, Captain, Captain. Calm down. You see, I don't care about how you lie about me, or misrepresent me. I did no such thing, as is no doubt obvious to everyone else. I just don't want to play this game. However, your meltdowns are entertaining. Seems to me that yours are the ones with all the comedic value!

Think what you want. I don't care. That's why I'm not going to defend myself against your provocations. Your opinion of me matters not at all. So call all the names you want. Make up all the stuff you want. I don't care. I made up nothing. Your compendium of posts pretty well speaks for itself.

If you are truly this incensed over my unwillingness to play your game, and I mean this sincerely, you need to find something else to do. Why volunteer to get pissed off? They day this place starts pissing me off, I'm gone. You take this too seriously. Chill. Huh? Who said I was "incensed" or "pissed off?" I'm just waiting for you to make a claim topping the ones about having taught economics and taxation. In sheer terms of raw incredibility, those would be pretty hard to beat, though, one must admit!
Someone who has no idea what "tax incidence" means later claims to have taught both economics and taxation? Good grief!

That would be like a math prof having no fucking idea what the limit of a function is!
Old 05-10-2016, 03:45 PM   #87
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Keep it going, Captain! Now you're becoming fun! What else can you call me or make up about me?

Old 05-10-2016, 03:51 PM   #88
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Keep it going, Captain! Now you're becoming fun! What else can you call me or make up about me?

You can't point to a single thing I've "made up" so far, can you, professor?

Your posts say it all. Please keep the entertainment coming, although I am getting ready to leave and might not be able to enjoy the humor until later.

Enjoy that intoxicating Kool-Aid later tonight, too, but please do not endanger your fellow Wichitans by driving after imbibing that stuff!
Old 05-10-2016, 03:53 PM   #89
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Have a nice evening, Captain!
Old 05-10-2016, 07:17 PM   #90
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Have a nice evening, Captain!
so COG, where did you teach Economics? the University of Mars or the City College of Uranus?

lol. don't get your undies in a bunch, most of the time i agree with your views. just not this time.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women